Unity NTR Office (Demo) - [Mryeh]~[九天九夜]~[yeh]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HouseTree123

Jun 17, 2022
image-990-c.jpg
Overview:
This is a bitter perspective NTR butter program currently in development, a pure plot to the game, the main H performance is hidden rape, training, shooting, rape, winks, AV shooting, in addition to the plot outside of the strange game, the game is prepared for a total of three kinds of endings, please enjoy the plot it fully!

Synopsis:
The main character is an employee of a shady pharmaceutical company. He is in a relationship with a female team leader of the same company, and a female doctor in the development department, who is a close friend who often drinks after work. Due to the schemes of his manager his girlfriend is forced to become the yellow-haired manager's personal secretary, in order for the main character not to be fired.​

Updated: 2024-03-20
Game/Creator: - -
Censored: No
Game Version: Demo
Language: Japanese

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HELP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: From - Demo (Free)

Samples/Screenshots
There are a lot on his (animations)​

q0w9e6r3t

Sep 4, 2022

This update took longer than expected, mainly due to programming issues with multiple languages. I wanted to use Google Translate to allow more players to try out the game. I originally planned to update the dynamic illustrations, but despite preparing them, I didn't have time to implement them, for which I am truly sorry.

Note
  1. Due to some oversights in the previous programming, if you read old saves, some translations may be incomplete.
  2. The current multiple languages are translated using Google Translate, but rest assured, once the full version is online, we will hire professional translators for manual translation.
  3. The translation files are located in "NtrOffice_Data\StreamingAssets\Localize". If there are any content you want to fix, you can look inside.
  4. Currently, only English and Japanese are available in multiple languages. Korean is not yet supported due to significant missing characters.
Update Contents
  1. Leader events *1
  2. English and Japanese multiple

Last edited:
Reactions: mrxs1993 and Miss Y

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
the basic demo doesn't come with the localization folder for the english tl. to be honest, if it's still the demo (even if they're updates), dev should keep it free (since it's a demo) not behind 500yen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote