Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
well i searched on UMLF and hongfire, all of them just direct to Nya, i found 1 more on SXShentai but they just links with slow speed download and the game is quiet heavy, id think i can download all of them
here, found it pretty easily:

i'm sure one of the three links will work so you can download oyakorankan. the last two are even torrents. the other games might be as easy to find.

edit: had to delete the first link, because f95 didn't really recognize it fully and deleted parts of the link, but the other links are torrents with seeders, so you should be able to download it nonetheless.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yep, this tag was written in golden, Eric, days...
I'm aware of that. Sadly it won't be ever finished so even tho it had incredible potential it will only piss people off. BB as it is now should be avoided by all brothers in faith:/ More games:
- it has enough content to make you smile. It was the very first western game I've played and thx to it I'm here. Sadly abandoned.
, - first is a must play, second might be skipped as 3 is the real continuation. Godlike text games.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
here, found it pretty easily:

i'm sure one of the three links will work so you can download oyakorankan. the last two are even torrents. the other games might be as easy to find.

edit: had to delete the first link, because f95 didn't really recognize it fully and deleted parts of the link, but the other links are torrents with seeders, so you should be able to download it nonetheless.
I don't succeed to install the game... but the game is in English?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm. no success? i will check it out later on, okay?
i doubt it's in english. all you can have is an english interface and prologue anyway.
the english patch can be found here:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i'm terribly sorry, the two links aren't that great. the first one won't work for me and the second one lost it's seeders.i apologize for this, i posted it yesterday at 6 am in the morning or so before finally going to bed xD. i found another adress where i can download it, but f95zone won't allow me to give you the link, also it has ads which would be against the rules if posting it here. so im downloading it now, scan it and try to give you a temporary torrentlink or something. might take some time however.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
okay, made an own torrent so you can download it via utorrent and similar programs.
game works (also with english patch) and is virus free (kaspersky didn't say a thing).
this is my first attempt to create a torrent, so if there are any problems tell me. it would be also great to have a few more seeders so the downloadspeed will be faster for the leechers.
keep in mind: this torrent is just temporary. i share my pc with others and can't therefore occupy all the speed for myself ^^. so download as fast as possible :p.

how to install the game: installation will be in JAPANESE. don't get cold feet, it's easy to install.first you have to prepare your pc for japanese stuff. for windows 7 users: first install the language package (you need the japanese ones so you can actually see kanjis and stuff). this tutorial might be of help for you:
next you have to set your non unicode to japanese:
now you can download the torrent and start leeching ^^. after downloading, you need a program called daemon tools or similar and ofc 7zip or winrar to open rar and zip files.
7zip (choose wether you need a 32x or 64x 7zip):
daemon tools (german website, simply click on download 'till you get your installfile; warning: during install daemon tools will try to install adware on your pc, don't tick on anything you DON'T wanna have):

next step: mount the iso file that is inside the zip folder that you downloaded with daemon tools.if you enabled autorun the installer will start automatically, if not, simply check out your drivers and you will notice that one "virtual" cd driver is mounted. double click on it and the installer will start. you can choose where you wanna install the game, however in my case the game didn't want to install itself on a different folder than the one preffered by the game. so might as well keep the preferred folder. on the left below corner you can also choose wether to have a shortcut of your game on your windows desktop and where savefiles should be saved. after that, click on インストール.
the game will be now installed. with the zip file come three more folders. two of them are simply fixes that are already applied to the game (i put it in there just in case). so you might as well forget them. the third one however is important for you. it's called: OyakoRankanEnglishIntro1stday
this is the english patch for the prologue. simply unzip it with 7zip and read the txt. file carefully through. it will tell ya how to install the patch.
voila, play hte game. by the way, you don't need to mount the game with daemon tools after you have installed it properly. simply unmount it and close daemon tools.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
if the torrent doesn't work you can also download it from my dropbox.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is that any good? Somehow I've never played it even tho I love alicesoft games. I've heard a lot about this one

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
@Daxter250 thanks for the monumental description and help, just one question, instead of preparing your pc for japanese isnt it working to download that tool japanese locale or what the name is?

Reactions: jamesbond007

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Daxter250 thanks for the monumental description and help, just one question, instead of preparing your pc for japanese isnt it working to download that tool japanese locale or what the name is?
You probably mean Microsoft Applocale. When I had Win XP it was fine mostly but sometimes it didn't work. On Win 10 I just change language in settings and every game work as for now. In older systems it was a problem indeed

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
not always. some jap games are working with microsoft applocale. most do not. its way easier to simply change the non unicode to japanese. if you want, you can change it to the standard again after you played your game and want to shut down your pc anyway. just dont forget to change it to japanese again if you want to play it again.
ofc, you can always try out windows applocale before changing the nonunicode to see if it works (gotta keep mom and dad in the dark what you are doing, right? ^^).
here a quick guide:
you can also mod applocale a bit and remove the warning message when starting applocale. unfortunately i cant find it in the internet anymore.
i can't also give you a safe download adress. applocale was officially removed by microsoft and only a few websites still have applocale for download, but i can't savely say, that they are clean or so. so it's a download at your own risk.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Do you know of any decent Western NTR? The only one I'm aware of is Big Brother
anyone know any RPGmaker NTR games?

almost all NTR games seem to be visual novels and i just can't get through more than 5 min of those. they bore me to death.
Not sure if you still search, since your post (with question) is quite old. But...
<redacted> try this. Beware though, it is slow progression game, there are two NTR (Neotrase) things, including one scene. It is WIP (work in progress). Anyway, maybe try this game, share your thoughts.

Game has NTR atmosphere - you know - free will women, will fuck male they want. Some are married, some have bf.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
if the torrent doesn't work you can also download it from my dropbox.
sorry to inform you guys, but i had to delete the game from dropbox 'cause i need the space for university-work x.x.
i hope someone else can upload it for people who wanna play the game.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1. Crusader Kings 2 by Paradox - AAA grand strategy game. You can be cucked to the limit by unfaithful spouse, especially with "Christianity" MOD :)
upload_2017-11-27_12-47-7.png
This guy doesn't like me. Likes and dislikes are ranged from -100 to 100. So, at -800...

Reactions: Manngo123

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I would recommend GGGB, you can choose to cheat on your bf, steal someone else's boyfriend, etc, and it's getting a dedicated NTR branch
Yes I forgot this one to add my list.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes