Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
in any of the ntr games recommended here. can the NTR guy steal the virginity or have sex with the girl before you do? started playing school love & cousins (which i noticed wasn't mentioned in this thread) and it seems that in an update, sooner or later. the virgin in the family could get stolen. so i made a separate save file to saving her virginity to see if he can steal it.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
in any of the ntr games recommended here. can the NTR guy steal the virginity or have sex with the girl before you do? started playing school love & cousins (which i noticed wasn't mentioned in this thread) and it seems that in an update, sooner or later. the virgin in the family could get stolen. so i made a separate save file to saving her virginity to see if he can steal it.
"School love & cousins" game name changed to "School love & Friends".
And that game is not NTR.

Other guy stealing virginity or have sex before MC is not NTR.
If those spycam scenes were related Alice, i could agree.
Mimi and Aunt (friends mother now) have no interest on MC.
Platonic love jealousy which happens a lot in normal life.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
sorry, thought that if it brought the viewer grief, it was NTR. regardlesss if the girl didn't like the MC. so long as it was a girl you "could" obtain. i was going by the japanese definition i found on VNDB. i'll be sure to use remember that for this thread.

what if the girls "could" come to love the MC if you make progress? if they get stolen before they fall in love with you. is it ntr or must they have an interest in you first to be considered ntr?

sorry for my questions. i just want to come to understand NTR properly. i come from just playing NTR in VN from japanese games and anime-sharing has it's own views on NTR too.

forgetting my game example. is there any western game where your love interest can be taken before you if you were to slow to progress with them.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
sorry, thought that if it brought the viewer grief, it was NTR. regardlesss if the girl didn't like the MC. so long as it was a girl you "could" obtain. i was going by the japanese definition i found on VNDB. i'll be sure to use remember that for this thread.

what if the girls "could" come to love the MC if you make progress? if they get stolen before they fall in love with you. is it ntr or must they have an interest in you first to be considered ntr?

sorry for my questions. i just want to come to understand NTR properly. i come from just playing NTR in VN from japanese games and anime-sharing has it's own views on NTR too.

forgetting my game example. is there any western game where your love interest can be taken before you if you were to slow to progress with them.
You didn`t act like griefer :)
In VNDB there is NTR type list also. It is more detailed.
NTR games thrills you very dramatic games they are. But that game just a realistic dating sim.
There is my western NTR list in this thread. It has quick lick below if you are interested.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, saw your list and grabbed a few of those games. i prefer it when you play male MC but sadly the majority was female MC. that doesn't deter me from trying out the ones that male MC. for my taste. i like to see GF, moms, sisters, etc. taken by other men, regardless of it's willing, unwilling, blackmail, rape. my ntr is pretty open to anything. except netorase. it doesn't have that "heart strings are pulled" if you are the one giving your girl away.

only played 1 game where your GF (actual GF and not just a girl you like) loses her virginity to another man before she can do it with you if you want her too. it's a netorase situation so it was hot, but didn't feel bad. of course, it's all by choice. she never gets taken if you don't tell her too. very choice driven game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
only played 1 game where your GF (actual GF and not just a girl you like) loses her virginity to another man before she can do it with you if you want her too. it's a netorase situation so it was hot, but didn't feel bad. of course, it's all by choice. she never gets taken if you don't tell her too. very choice driven game.

That`s harsh.
If you can handle this netorare, "School love & Friends" will be piece of cake for you.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
"School love & cousins" game name changed to "School love & Friends".
And that game is not NTR.

Other guy stealing virginity or have sex before MC is not NTR.
If those spycam scenes were related Alice, i could agree.
Mimi and Aunt (friends mother now) have no interest on MC.
Platonic love jealousy which happens a lot in normal life.
Eh Mimi will suck your dick, and lets you finger her to orgasm. If that's no interest I wish more people had no interest in me.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Eh Mimi will suck your dick, and lets you finger her to orgasm. If that's no interest I wish more people had no interest in me.
Looks like SHe has interest on Martin cock too. She raped Martin in those scenes even she was aware Martin has girlfriend. She is a total bitch, hard to feel NTR about her. :p

About interest you right but she gives a feel like she can settle on any cock like a butterfly.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Looks like SHe has interest on Martin cock too. She raped Martin in those scenes even she was aware Martin has girlfriend. She is a total bitch, hard to feel NTR about her. :p

About interest you right but she gives a feel like she can settle on any cock like a butterfly.
Haven't actually gotten to those parts yet. SLC has the same problem many life sim BB clones do in that it fucking takes forever to do anything.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
SLF is very simple game but because extra school atmosphere kinda like it. In BB MC was like a home bird.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Now here is a question, and sorry for the double post. I see that a lot of y'all are pretty specific in the definition of what is and is not NTR. I know that I go by a much wider definition, one where one of the main romanceable girls can be fucked by someone else before the PC gets a crack, (though this definition is a bit mutable. I do find it especially true about the main love interest in non IC games, and the main family in IC games with the exception of the dad fucking the mom) as often it engenders the same emotions of jealousy and despair in those who do not like the kink.

Even so, a female protagonist NTR game just seems like it wouldn't be possible for the main reason that the MC is the person getting fucked, and the player won't identify with the person being cheated on. I mean Good Girl Gone Bad has Ashley cheating like a motherfucker, but it in no way has the same emotions involved as say when it looked like Eric was fucking Alice behind closed doors.

So yeah, why do female protag games count as NTR, but other stuff that is a lot closer emotionally does not?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
my rationale in a nutshell^

it's hard to see female MC as ntr, because you choose who you sleep with and can't give yourself jealousy.

but if i'm playing as a male MC, if a female is date-able, fuck-able, romance-able or anything like that. it feels like NTR if another guy is the one to do it, even if the girl has no interest in the MC. in my mind, i'm saying "that could have been me" and that's how i personally view ntr.

but hey, what matters is that we all like ntr (at least, if you're posting in this thread i hope you do lol). even if we have different views, it's that it's some one elses dick in the girl and not ours that we enjoy.

Reactions: Theboss3213

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
my rationale in a nutshell^

it's hard to see female MC as ntr, because you choose who you sleep with and can't give yourself jealousy.

but if i'm playing as a male MC, if a female is date-able, fuck-able, romance-able or anything like that. it feels like NTR if another guy is the one to do it, even if the girl has no interest in the MC. in my mind, i'm saying "that could have been me" and that's how i personally view ntr.

but hey, what matters is that we all like ntr (at least, if you're posting in this thread i hope you do lol). even if we have different views, it's that it's some one elses dick in the girl and not ours that we enjoy.
Actually I'm pretty neutral to it when I play games. But writing it can be a blast!

Reactions: KiraJames

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so from the games i got from your list. which one has the girls have the most sex with men that aren't the MC.

Babysitter
farmers dreams
My Girlfriend's Amnesia

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
so from the games i got from your list. which one has the girls have the most sex with men that aren't the MC.

Babysitter
farmers dreams
My Girlfriend's Amnesia
My Girlfriend's Amnesia by a landslide.
Farmer's Dreams has NTR set up and a couple of small scenes no NTR sex yet.
Babysitter is currently building to it along with the MC stuff. I think NTR fans won't be disappointed by the next update that is coming, but I can't say more than that.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
sweet. i got some other games like the tyrant but haven't played the newest update. it doesn't really show much of the mom yet unless this last update has more.

thanks for the recommendations. i'm gonna start My Girlfriend's Amnesia first.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Now here is a question, and sorry for the double post. I see that a lot of y'all are pretty specific in the definition of what is and is not NTR. I know that I go by a much wider definition, one where one of the main romanceable girls can be fucked by someone else before the PC gets a crack, (though this definition is a bit mutable. I do find it especially true about the main love interest in non IC games, and the main family in IC games with the exception of the dad fucking the mom) as often it engenders the same emotions of jealousy and despair in those who do not like the kink.

Even so, a female protagonist NTR game just seems like it wouldn't be possible for the main reason that the MC is the person getting fucked, and the player won't identify with the person being cheated on. I mean Good Girl Gone Bad has Ashley cheating like a motherfucker, but it in no way has the same emotions involved as say when it looked like Eric was fucking Alice behind closed doors.

So yeah, why to female protag games count as NTR, but other stuff that is a lot closer emotionally does not?
I think what needs to happen is for there to be a Female Protag game where the female is the one getting cucked. There are a few of them that I can think of that might fit this bill. For instance, Coceter Chronicles makes it petty clear that being jealous of Lily is a possibility, after she expresses interest in the Alcurian envoy. I don't know how I'd feel if I caught Courtney with someone else, because I really really like her. Cath, in I love Daddy, having a secret relationship with the mother behind your back after you make it clear you want Cath to be your girlfriend kinda hurt to me.

I play both sides of the fence when it comes to defining NTR. For instance, I'm gonna call what Babysitter Does NTR content for the purpose of Tagging and stuff, but when I see someone complaining about the Tag I'm gonna explain that the NTR content is avoidable, so long as you beat the guy to it. It's your choices that lead to her fucking someone else. However, technically NTR is what happens in GGGB, where ashley relays her sexual exploits to eric over skype while he masturbates. So most games that we classify as NTR, including BB, aren't truly NTR.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well it has NTR story still. You are guiding female life and some guys force you to do things behind your fiance, bf or husband. Trying to show NTR in girls perspective.

- Cuckold is our nightmare, we don't feel cucked playing as female.
- The other reason is we're selfish while playing these games.
As male MC we want to possess, control and protect girls in these games. But as female MC we have no such feelings.
- Or maybe we've issues see life in girls eyes, how hard it can be.

Lucky i did't born as a girl, i could turn to a whore with my current mind. :p

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well it has NTR story still. You are guiding female life and some guys force you to do things behind your fiance, bf or husband. Trying to show NTR in girls perspective.

- Cuckold is our nightmare, we don't feel cucked playing as female.
- The other reason is we're selfish while playing these games.
As male MC we want to possess, control and protect girls in these games. But as female MC we have no such feelings.
- Or maybe we've issues see life in girls eyes, how hard it can be.

Lucky i did't born as a girl, i could turn to a whore with my current mind. :p
Lucky? Please, we live in the time where it's finally becoming acceptable for women to be their own independent sexual creatures. Sure society still encourages monogamy, but there's nothing wrong with being a slut;)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So most games that we classify as NTR, including BB, aren't truly NTR.
Disagree tho in BB aunt blackmailed by Eric. Also Eric blackmailed MC for sex education of little sister. He was such a bad ass.
We all would be happy play the game as Eric. Seeing other guy in game acting like MC causing NTR. :p

Reactions: Spunkmonkey
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes