Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Im looking for games like Mischief War, any ideas?
Really more into the cheating aspect and not exactly NTR but nowadays most cheating is included in NTR.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
it works well for me...
that doesn't mean that is better in any way.
if u use chiitrans2 in transparent mode u can play every game in fullscreen and see the traslation in a layered trasparent window, just like vnr. so no, vnr will never ever be a good choice in term of performance, speed, wheight and flexibility.
plus, fullscreen mode while playng jap H-games is never reccomended, for a very wide list of reasosns.

hey guys, focus on the NTR
no

Im looking for games like Mischief War, any ideas?
Really more into the cheating aspect and not exactly NTR but nowadays most cheating is included in NTR.
that's a difficult task. ntr tag seems to be way more attractive (for buyers) than cheating tag, and most games use ntr tag even if the game is ONLY cheating so... it's not an easy work.
btw i can advise all the games, they have always corruption theme in them, plus cheating and ntr.
mix them with an excellent art quality and u have a really top quality games.
then u can play the games. their """ntr""" games is basically only cheating and whoring games so its fits well your request, and beside the lack of real ntr content, their games is very good.

Reactions: cleanfeel and fbb

Aparty

Mar 9, 2018
Is Triangle Blue available for download anywhere? I can't seem to find anything besides torrents with no seeders

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Is Triangle Blue available for download anywhere? I can't seem to find anything besides torrents with no seeders
Damm i remember that one, so much hassle to get certain endings yet there are so many of em

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Damm i remember that one, so much hassle to get certain endings yet there are so many of em
I have it in my harddrive, never played it because it was too long for story. The girl also looks like a ditsy dumb bitch. Is it worth it? My dick gets soft by the time I get to the good stuff and if I skip I don't know what the fuck is going on

What other games have you guys been playing? Or reading? Seed of Chaos got an update but only a single NTR scene, pretty boring.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I have it in my harddrive, never played it because it was too long for story. The girl also looks like a ditsy dumb bitch. Is it worth it? My dick gets soft by the time I get to the good stuff and if I skip I don't know what the fuck is going on
triangle blue, and every other VN ntr games of that time, have the old type of storytelling where the plot and the corruption was REALLY slow, and step by step they reach the climax with all the ntr events. if u can read what's going on and follow the story u will find triangle blue to be a fucking great game.
today devs follow what buyer required (of course), slim plot for easy and quick fap, and that old kind of game have no more place on actual market, but if u have the patience to follow the story then do it, it's very good and it's worth it.

Reactions: cleanfeel

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
And that's what I call a true NTR story. A long story, that shows us the MC, his girl and their relationship. Make us care for them and only after that the corruption starts. The netorare hits so much harder this way. And it isn't just about the sex. Gatenkei also follows this formula.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Too bad this formula is only suitable for VN's. If you want to see NTR in "sandbox/open-world" games you will spend the most time with grinding, or just see your love-interests getting fucked (or worse: seeing an closed door with text, that suggests your love interest is getting fucked...).
Some sort of open-world dating-sim with (optional?) NTR and some good ideas, that would be awesome...
I'm so bored with these standard incest and/or harem themed games.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

What other games have you guys been playing? Or reading? Seed of Chaos got an update but only a single NTR scene, pretty boring.
Yeh a decent game but hard to get into and hard to get through most of the stuff, tbh i only liked ryouta stuff, rest wasnt as good. Anime is also decent

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I've been playing this game (18禁ゲーム) [170526] [ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生

It's very good. Good art, good 3-link system (3 POV) from king Team Anim. It's in Japanese though

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I've been playing this game (18禁ゲーム) [170526] [ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生

It's very good. Good art, good 3-link system (3 POV) from king Team Anim. It's in Japanese though
yh, i'd say best anim game

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, I downloaded that Triangle Blue game and installed it. I also got VNR up and running, but... I don't know how to translate what's in that game into English, or can that game even be translated into English? I don't think I can learn Japanese in a day. Any suggestions?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So, I downloaded that Triangle Blue game and installed it. I also got VNR up and running, but... I don't know how to translate what's in that game into English, or can that game even be translated into English? I don't think I can learn Japanese in a day. Any suggestions?
I ain't really familiar with it, the only game i played successfully with VNR and it translated automatically and all was Tsumamigui 3, idk how to set it up for other games

Evil987

May 27, 2018
if u successfully set up VNR, u will see a transparent layered window with the machine traslation of jap text u see in game.
if that window doesn't appear many thing can be happened; the hook dosen't work, the translation service u have selected dosen't running, the current string text it's the wrong one, some setting are missing etcc..
the only advice i can give u is to search for a VNR guide and follow that to see what's the problem, or change the translation and/or hook tool and see if u have the same problem.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes