Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I wasn't a fan of the OVA, but the first VN was pretty good. One of my favorites. The second one wasn't as good, but still decent.

Jun 17, 2018
It is difficulty to stay within the realms of reality because it requires a developer to ponder about human nature. It is easy to do stupid.

For me, I view it like this:
If the woman "falls" so easily, and gives up so easily...then what's the point? If a bitch spread her legs like that...what's the point of corruption? She's just an easy bitch. Not worthy.

If my wife spread her legs when some big black guy tells her to, that is sexy. But that is also weak. I do not like weak women. I like them strong. The stronger they are, the harder they fall. If a woman spread her legs within 10 minutes in the game, it just means "that's all she was ever worth".

Developers are terrible at this. They need to meet some real women. If they can't do that, just put your self into the shoes of the women and swap the gender. Men and women are not that different at all.
As you may know, I totally agree, I was the one of the guy who doesn't feel anything about "easy" woman. Slow, but reasonable with good motivation of such seduction. I'm also tired of "good house wife falls to BBC within 10min" that is just fantasy.

This is the reason why devs should meet real woman, or at least try read some books.

Long ago I left some links of other erotic novels like literotica, there should be other good short ~ medium stories which would be good enough to motivate / give some hint to devs, to build a good storyline.

What I'm drafting these days is the superheroine's seduction. By using superheroine, I could save some time for character development, because readers know that she is superheroine, and they could easily expect her character, like she is justice-oriented, flexible and strong, maybe feel lonely because she is acting alone or only with small team.... This also fits well with your "stronger they are, harder they fall".

Right now, I'm thinking about motivation. I'm trying to develop a good motivation of "how such 'high' superheroine falls to 'lowest' male" story. Set up a Sci-fi superheroine world can ease the burden of making good motivation story with some good imagination. I'm not thinking about mind control or drug at all. But I may need to use kidnap-hostage situation, at least I need something to initiate her seduction saga. I wish to make it feels like NTL (not NTR or sharing or swapping, villain just taking out girl from boyfriend or hubby, preferably without knowing him) so she will have a boyfriend. But maybe, I can just neglect boyfriend or husband, in this case her 'boyfriend' or 'husband' role will be people of the city or town of the story? But I'm not sure how much the story of "Villain takes the superheroine from people" would give the feeling of NTL, so I may still introduce her a boyfriend or fiance.

My villain will not be a just bad guy. He will be really ugly as hell, but he have his own story and reason. And this will be the initial hook to lure her to fall in his trap. Of course superheroine will not fall to disgrace with first 'close contact'. But repetitive abuse, and issue with people and crowd (like Batman storyline) will make a crack in her mind, slowly.

Like wise, sometimes it is good to set up main character's job or personality in specific way, this could help to introduce character to readers in shorter way. Other than superheroine, maybe fall of feminist or sport star, or etc...

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
So....you want to play a corruption game? :p

I mean, NTR in it's pure form is "hardcore" for most casual players, which is the reason every game-dev is putting these "girl is fucking someone other than you" in their games and than tag it with: "NTR"

Like some have already said: playing as female in a NTR-game is okay, and funny, but the feelings NTR should give you (jealousy) will be missed, because in the most games with female protag you "choose" to fall to the bad guy...

For me NTR in Visual Novelle/Kinetic Novelle (the only way it could be done right for storytelling) is the way you play to definitly see the girls taken away...

But I prefer some sort of "open" game...like artifical academy 2, where you have a pool of characters, to choose which one will be your "true" love, and then (at it's best) you will have some competion (maybe "rivals" which will aim at exactly the same girl) which will go for the same girl. So you have to work up for getting her love, and stay "alive" in the game. Off course it will continue after you got her, so others could be a staying threat for your relationship...
Game end could be when all girls have been stolen...or...ahh I don't know just let it run forever, so an neverending feeling of jealousy will stay with you. :devilish:
(Best of it: you could also play as girl, and see other girls steal your boyfreind, which would be nice for female gamers...)

But this sort of game would be meaning a lot of work, and I think this will not happen in the near future...

Aparty

Mar 9, 2018
Hi all,

So, I've gone through the first few pages of this thread and didn't see anything that would answer my question so rather than look through all 37 pages, perhaps someone could tell me.

I really seem to enjoy NTR, I'm just discovering the term, tbh. It sounds like from my searching the vast majority of "good" NTR is Jap only and a decent number of people in this thread seem to have no problem with that. My question is, is everyone that plays Jap-only games like that able to read the language, or is there some method of translation I don't know about, or . . . something? I would like to play Triangle Blue for instance, but I would have no idea what the story is, what my choices are, or anything. How is that playable to anyone that can't read Japanese?

Also, I played BibleBlack last night, it was great! I will play Discipline next, but my second question is, are there any other must play NTR games with translations? I saw the Western NTR post early on in the thread, but none that I haven't played looked particularly good.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Has anyone of the NTR-Fans played Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi Kanojo from Teatime when it had these servers online? Man I wish these servers would still work... Seems like real funny idea to me. Make your dreamgirl, and if you want to look for the girls of other players, your girl will be uploaded and be "prey" for other players. Too bad the Dev have closed in 2013... :cautious:
Maybe some other developer will give us something relevant in the future...

Reactions: AzuraMeta

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hi all,

So, I've gone through the first few pages of this thread and didn't see anything that would answer my question so rather than look through all 37 pages, perhaps someone could tell me.

I really seem to enjoy NTR, I'm just discovering the term, tbh. It sounds like from my searching the vast majority of "good" NTR is Jap only and a decent number of people in this thread seem to have no problem with that. My question is, is everyone that plays Jap-only games like that able to read the language, or is there some method of translation I don't know about, or . . . something? I would like to play Triangle Blue for instance, but I would have no idea what the story is, what my choices are, or anything. How is that playable to anyone that can't read Japanese?

Also, I played BibleBlack last night, it was great! I will play Discipline next, but my second question is, are there any other must play NTR games with translations? I saw the Western NTR post early on in the thread, but none that I haven't played looked particularly good.
You can use visual novel reader for a machine translation

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Hi all,

I can read Japanese, but there is a way to use machine translation while playing visual novels. I might be wrong, but I think there is a thread on ULMF teaching how to do it. I suggest you google it.

As for a must play NTR game with translation, you could try NTRPG, but there isn't any images on it. You could also try Hanna's Boat Trip, which has a surprisingly pretty decent NTR ending.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hi all,

You need two pieces of software.

1. A text hooker - this basically hooks text into your clipboard so you can translate it. Recommend NextHooker
2. A translator - this translate your clipboard into English using a machine. Recommend Translation Aggregator

Reactions: Aparty

Evil987

May 27, 2018
why two softwares when you can use Visual Novel Reader only...
because VNR is usually shit and stupidly heavy, works fine only with VN but is not so much versatile.
with every other kind of program (old rpgmaker, rpgmaker MV, wolf, unity, 3th part software etcc) it's better use the combination of a hooker and a traslator app.
it's really much faster and easy, and work with everything that is compatible with the hooker u use.
ith/agth/nexthooker/capturetext2 + chiitrans2/TA is some of the best combinarion u can find.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
For those who don't know enough about programs etc. yes Visual Novel Reader is "better" because it's easier to use. If you want to experience more than some of the games, there are more qualified programs, yes.
So if you are not an expert...VNR is better...:D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any NTR games where if you lose, the females get raped in front of you?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i played the first one. i dont remember them actually fucking in front of him, maybe because it wasn't translated. i vaguely remember 1 or 2 scenes using the crystal ball so MC can see.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
For those who don't know enough about programs etc. yes Visual Novel Reader is "better" because it's easier to use. If you want to experience more than some of the games, there are more qualified programs, yes.
So if you are not an expert...VNR is better...:D
Not really, its resource intensive and fails more than it works these days.

Its not hard to use Textractor and Translation Aggregator, I posted the links a couple pages back and takes a couple minutes to setup.

Reactions: cleanfeel

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
You can't see the game while using that
occupies screen = shit
I don't care if it occupies screen. It's laggy as fuck and resource intensive like the other guys say. Reason being it's running a virtual machine for no apparent reason. I run a fast computer with high end components, it should not be performing so poorly.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes