Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
i like any game where if the girl CAN become yours and she ends up with some one else. that's NTR for me.
So is every married couple or dating couple you know also cucking you? Because you technically CAN be with them, you just haven't done it yet. I mean your definition is fine for you, but in reality it's far from NTR. NTR is specifically having things stolen.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i barely gave an inch of an example and you kinda stretched it a mile. of course i meant the girls that you would have actually interacted with, not just girls that randomly exist and you never talk to in games.

if there is a "path" with that girl and that girl ends up with some one else. that's NTR.

NTR, depending on who's definition you go by. i go by VNDB. so long as it brings you, the reader, grief. it's all about making the reader feel it, even if you MC doesn't. it wouldn't be very fun of a NTR if your wife gets stolen and your MC just doesn't care. i don't really care how the MC reacts, because he doesn't feel for me.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Sigh...

A pretty decent netorare story was translated yesterday. I really like most of Shinozuka Yuuji's works. You can read it .
>=90% of those short fuck-novels is crappy. This is from =<10%

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
So anyone here playing Mariko sequel from atelier sakura?
I played for a couple minutes using machine and it looks like it's the same boring story from Atelier Sakura so, not gonna continue.

Right now i'm downloading Saimin Appli Another -Owaranai Netorare Game- and i don't know what expect from this, the prequel was really good but this one is like a epilogue or a side story(?) i don't know, we'll see.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
If you guys know a good NTR game worth translating, let me know. Ideally there's a precedent as software that can be used to compile the program after I tweak the code. If not, I will not try too hard to research it.

I've been playing Heartful Maman. The scenarios are pretty fucking stupid imo and the wife is a big slut. Pretty fucking boring. I wish she put up more of a resistance and fight.

Reactions: stupid_army

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I won't stop you if you wanna translate
Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei suru Kyonyuu Okaasan ~Iki Jigoku ni Ochita Kazoku no Game~

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I need help for tagging vndb Please add three point ntr tag for this game, someone giving minus three point so this game get low ntr point

I dont understand why someone doing this -_-

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
- mod for Crusader Kings II v2.8.3 (w/o Holy Fury).
3.0.1 compatible, but it seems this version is just cut down one to achieve 3.0.1 compatibility

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
- mod for Crusader Kings II v2.8.3 (w/o Holy Fury). I'll check 3.0.1 compatibility
Holy shit. I need to try this.

Can you upload the file and give me the instructions? I can't get it to work
Edit: Nevermind, just download from the wordpress site and then unzip everything into the /mod folder.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
- mod for Crusader Kings II v2.8.3 (w/o Holy Fury).
3.0.1 compatible, but it seems this version is just cut down one to achieve 3.0.1 compatibility
So I played it, expecting some actual NTR events. Was a pretty big let down.

1. It makes the game way easier with the free Brothel buildings
2. Your wife is automatically a whore so you don't get to dictate her well being (I like my whores where I can groom them, you know?)
3. Your wife has a huge treasury from her whoring, so when she dies, you get like 2000 gold for free.
4. There is no progression to corruption or ntr
5. The "tits" idea in the game is totally random. I expect a lot more A-B cups. The modifiers on the women are seemingly random and just felt totally unneeded.
6. I only ran into one event that was totally vanilla and had zero NTR in it. It gave me a bunch of free stats after having zero choice in the events (just clicking Next for the entire event of 20 panels of text)

Is there another kink mod that's actually well thought out? Or am I missing something here

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, on top of that battle mechanic was destroyed. My forces 10:1 were decimated in seconds. No NTR events added I saw. So I agree. Nothing special here so far.

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
hey masters, i complete Ntrpg 1 and ntrpg 2 . Please need more games like thats recommend?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Some anon posted a translation patch for on the 4chan NTR thread, here is the link he posted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Already tested and it's working fine, didn't read enough to talk about the translation quality, tho.

EDIT: Looks like got full patch as well.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Some anon posted a translation patch for on the 4chan NTR thread, here is the link he posted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Already tested and it's working fine, didn't read enough to talk about the translation quality, tho.
It's pretty decent quality. No problems so far. Nice share~ Also where's this thread? I wanna read

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes