NTR - links, titles, resources

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by CobraPL, May 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DarkMask

DarkMask Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Let the dev know, he might be able to look into it and add support.

2. rnn19631

rnn19631 Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Anyone recommend any completed western NTR games?

3. ChaosXD

ChaosXD Member

May 21, 2017
    There are not that many dude, half of the western ntr games have been abandoned. The only one I can think, that is completed is "My girlfriend's Amnesia"

4. applepie123

applepie123 Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Hey mate, can you tell me what to do after hooking up the game? I've only used VNR before, but I'd like to explore alternatives.

5. PinkEarthworm

PinkEarthworm New Member

Jan 24, 2018
    I wrote about the process couple of pages ago. Why don't you give it a read?

applepie123 and DarkMask like this.
  6. applepie123

applepie123 Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Thanks. For some reason, for certain games, the texthooker can translates by itself, but for other games, it will say 'error translating'. Sometimes not a single hook has the right dialogue text. Any idea what that's about?

7. basium

basium Member Game Developer

Feb 22, 2017
    Would you mind turning your PM on?
    Thanks

8. PinkEarthworm

PinkEarthworm New Member

Jan 24, 2018
    Sure thing, done.
    Text hooker is just a text hooker, its main job is extracting the text not translating it even though the developer was courteous enough to include a Google Translate plugin. For majority of games it is able to hook generic function calls which usually give the dialogue text, but for some games you might need "h-codes". Just google the game's name along with the word "h-code", you should probably find something.