Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RebelCrow64

Formerly 'TimberTwlntr'
Aug 26, 2018
question, i want to find a pretty specific kind of NTR game and/or doujin please
* = optional
# = must have
It Needs to have
- MC can be hero or heroine POV
- Small Penis Boyfriend #
- Constant size comparation via dialogue with the "bad guy(s)"#
- Visual Size comparation with the "bad guy(s)" (especially if the game/doujin isnt in english) #
- English #
- Multiple endings if possible
- At least one "normal" ending where the MC continues the cheating but without his/her pair knowing it #
- At least one happy ending (the MC doesnt get NTR or gets freedom from being raped)*
- Al least one ending where the boy left her girlfriend at hads of the bad guy but he manage to find someone else*
- No old guys unless they never appear in the CG or sex scenes themselves
- No Fat Bastards if possible*
- Non grinding RPG*
- Anime artstyle
- if is a Visual Novel, one in english and without too much dialogue (unless you can reccomend me something that have the other points but is dialogue heavy)
- little to no humilations to the cucked guy (can have a last scene where the boyfriend is watching for the first time, where more size comparations can happen)
- Pregnancy
- Birth*

If you find something like that please tell me thanks

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I found 2 great corruption games. Not NTR, but very high standards. Thought some of you might be interested

Selena: One Hour Agent - the most well written, most unique universe, and most fun H-game I've played in a long time. She slowly gets corrupted with very good scenarios (no bs), but the detective stuff in this game is soooo fun. It's a legit detective game!

Valiant Warrior Astrid - strong, powerful, kind? warrior girl short hair alpha girl get's corrupted / raped. You can play her domination or submissive.

Both have plenty of content, spent hours on them so far. Very pleased. Much better than the popular games out there with thousands of Patreon followers, like Summertime Saga and etc.

That's what I've been playing these few weeks, hope someone else can share quality corruption / NTR games that they're playing.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Western games that I'm currently playing and enjoying are Jessica O'Neil's Hard News and Good Girl Gone Bad. They are corruption games, not NTR, but there is cheating involved in the latter and it will have cheating in the former.

As for NTR, there is a new Western game available here on the forums called Pandora's Box. It has some promise with the change of POV, but I don't really trust the dev to do a decent job. Still worth to check it in the future.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
As for NTR, there is a new Western game available here on the forums called Pandora's Box. It has some promise with the change of POV, but I don't really trust the dev to do a decent job. Still worth to check it in the future.
It is strange that it does not have the tag.
As for some fresh promising beginnings, don’t know if they were mentioned already - ‘Because I Love Her’ and ‘My Emily’ are worth trying.

Reactions: cleanfeel

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hey!
Sorry if im posting this is in the completely wrong section.
I'm slowly creating a game about cuckolding in Tyranobuilder and i would like some honest and helpful beta testers.
I'm completely blind at this point and can't detect even the simplest errors anymore lol

All you need to do is to give me feedback and not post the game yet. I want it to be error free before it goes public.
It has 1 in game days worth of content. So nothing big!

Pm me!
Count me in :)

Reactions: fbass

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
It is strange that it does not have the tag.
As for some fresh promising beginnings, don’t know if they were mentioned already - ‘Because I Love Her’ and ‘My Emily’ are worth trying.
Those games seem to explore more the cuckolding fetish than the NTR. I'm not into cuckolding. I actually hate the willing cuck kind of character. But I'll try the Because I Love Her one. It seems like it'll have a NTR path in the future.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Honestly I think people are too harsh on the definition of NTR. I'm perfectly OK with people posting recommendations about games they think are quality and fit within the range of NTR, from netorare to netori or whatever. If it doesn't fit, big deal, just skip pass it. Good Girls Gone Bad definitely has a really fucked up NTR scene if you make her REALLY bad. It might be new idk.

Reactions: worlder and rokrad

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Honestly I think people are too harsh on the definition of NTR. I'm perfectly OK with people posting recommendations about games they think are quality and fit within the range of NTR, from netorare to netori or whatever. If it doesn't fit, big deal, just skip pass it. Good Girls Gone Bad definitely has a really fucked up NTR scene if you make her REALLY bad. It might be new idk.
Was it directed to me? My definition of netorare is the Japanese one. I've been playing Japanese netorare visual novels since around 2009 so I have a hard time calling all those Western cheating and corruption games as NTR, despite the general opinion on this forums. By the way, I have no problem with people recommending other kinds of games. I just pointed out my dislike for wife-sharing and how GGGB and JOHN aren't netorare (despite the fact that I was the one recommending them).

As for the GGGB scene you mentioned, it was a huge corruption scene. Extremelly well written. I'd consider it netorare if we saw it through Eric's eyes. But since we don't see things from his pov and he is almost irrelevant to the story, it was impossible to feel any kind of jealousy or sadness for him, which is what represents netorare.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Was it directed to me? My definition of netorare is the Japanese one. I've been playing Japanese netorare visual novels since around 2009 so I have a hard time calling all those Western cheating and corruption games as NTR, despite the general opinion on this forums. By the way, I have no problem with people recommending other kinds of games. I just pointed out my dislike for wife-sharing and how GGGB and JOHN aren't netorare (despite the fact that I was the one recommending them).

As for the GGGB scene you mentioned, it was a huge corruption scene. Extremelly well written. I'd consider it netorare if we saw it through Eric's eyes. But since we don't see things from his pov and he is almost irrelevant to the story, it was impossible to feel any kind of jealousy or sadness for him, which is what represents netorare.
Really? I felt really really bad for Eric. I didn't even jerk off to the scene because it left me a nasty taste. I like my NTR game where the male MC has the option of CHOICE to be able to slowly turn the woman. In GGGB, Eric kinda just leaves and it becomes long distance. He did nothing wrong. It just felt bad and I couldn't jerk off to it since Eric kinda had no say. Maybe because the build up was too sudden for me. Eric knew she was seeing other people, but not with the guy in that scene.

I have read the Animesharing definition of NTR. While I'm ok with it, and even accept it, I consider netori NTR as well because I just like corruption in general. And in this forum, NTR is kinda encompassing anything where the star MC doesn't fuck all the girls. Unless you guys want a clear cut, no nonsense definition of NTR, distinct from netori and general corruption of women, I think everyone is just gonna keep using it like that.

Reactions: thedude

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Recently tried after seeing there was a near complete English patch on ULMF. Its an older title and the art style is a bit different but it was pretty good.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
in that game, do you take the women or they get taken from you?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
They can get taken from you if you let it happen, I don't want to give anything away but its pretty obvious from the start what you need to do to avoid it from happening.

I liked the voyeur aspects of the game so I let it happen during my play through.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Really? I felt really really bad for Eric. I didn't even jerk off to the scene because it left me a nasty taste. I like my NTR game where the male MC has the option of CHOICE to be able to slowly turn the woman. In GGGB, Eric kinda just leaves and it becomes long distance. He did nothing wrong. It just felt bad and I couldn't jerk off to it since Eric kinda had no say. Maybe because the build up was too sudden for me. Eric knew she was seeing other people, but not with the guy in that scene.

I have read the Animesharing definition of NTR. While I'm ok with it, and even accept it, I consider netori NTR as well because I just like corruption in general. And in this forum, NTR is kinda encompassing anything where the star MC doesn't fuck all the girls. Unless you guys want a clear cut, no nonsense definition of NTR, distinct from netori and general corruption of women, I think everyone is just gonna keep using it like that.
any DL links?/ulmf links

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Meant the shota one XD
Gotcha.

Patch -
Game -
100% Save -

Check the last post for the save file.

I've recently gotten back into the JVN/JRPG scene and I've found a couple more Mom NTR genre.

Links can be found on anime-sharing. There's no translation patch so you'll need to use a hooker. I recommend since VNR is outdated and buggy these days. Combine that with Translation Aggregator if you want more than Google Translate.

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
Are there any games where you seduce the other guy's family - wife/sister/daughter etc?

Preferably a western game rather then JRPG.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
This is an odd request does anyone remember what a jap game is called? As far as i remember the title was something RJH and then a lot of numbers, something like this RJH4332f31. It had ntr in it, your wife could be stolen from right under u and i think u could steal ur commander's wife as well? I never played it because it was partially translated, but it was a big game, it had strategy in it an i think it was in space?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
That's probably not the name of the game, games on dlsite just have a kind of registry number which is always RJ18002 for instance.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes