Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

And another NTR title has been released and damn, the one's from Orcsoft are... unbelievable. Why someone doesn't translate them? :FeelsBadMan:
(even though reading the description, is more of a.. Netorase than Netorare since)

"I want you to get laid with my wife... Akari."

--- The one who shakes up your remaining reason, common sense
and gratitude is the father of the family, Tatsunobu.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

And another NTR title has been released and damn, the one's from Orcsoft are... unbelievable. Why someone doesn't translate them? :FeelsBadMan:
(even though reading the description, is more of a.. Netorase than Netorare since)
ya the shit with the best artwork never gets translated. Sakuragames even dropped the Pin-Point translation I was looking forward to :FeelsBadMan:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017

That one looks like netorase turning netori game, since oyaji wants protag to fuck his wife, like a reversed Aisai Nikki. Just check the characters descriptions:

Seems like a good game, orcsoft artwork never fails, it also has oyakodon tag. :FeelsGoodMan:
By the way, can we discuss netori and netorase material in this thread too?

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That one looks like netorase turning netori game, since oyaji wants protag to fuck his wife, like a reversed Aisai Nikki. Just check the characters descriptions:

Seems like a good game, orcsoft artwork never fails, it also has oyakodon tag. :FeelsGoodMan:
By the way, can we discuss netori and netorase material in this thread too?
Good question. Don't know honestly D:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
- NTR, but sadly rape :/

(or better read from the beginning) - heheheeeeeee EDIT: Well, it is not NTR, but sex scene if put out of current context may be NTRish,

Last edited:
Reactions: ichkmlsdr

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
- NTR, but sadly rape :/

(or better read from the beginning) - heheheeeeeee
read some of cross and crime. lots of sex and it's great.

first time i'm hearing of eden, how is the NTR done and how much of it?

any one know more NTR games or manga like

"It All Started With Our First Orgy"

basically, MC and main girl like each other, but neither wants to admit it because of embarrassment or pride. the entire classroom goes to an orgy and due to them both being too stuck up. they both lose their virginities to other classmates, in front of each other. then they go on to say stuff like, "this partner is great".

so bottom line, ntr where it wasn't rape nor blackmail. it was just because the MC was too slow to make a move, some one else did. there were no hard feelings between the MC and the guy that actually took the girl. he is jealous, but not resentful.

Last edited:

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
I found the game NTR. The game is complicated, but interesting.
"Treasure Hunter May"

Probably there is a new link, I did not look. Just showed the game.
I finished the game on 15 hours( Almost New Vegas.))))
And I did not finish all the endings.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I found the game NTR. The game is complicated, but interesting.
"Treasure Hunter May"

Probably there is a new link, I did not look. Just showed the game.
I finished the game on 15 hours( Almost New Vegas.))))
And I did not finish all the endings.
yup, THX :)

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
I have been playing ' ' lately. I'm a huge NTR fan and some of the scenes in this game will certainly get you going! One of the hottest games I've played in a while. They say it is swinging but you certainly can enjoy the NTR vibe, I know I can :)

Reactions: CobraPL

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey guys, any recommendations of long running VN / doujins that seem like it's all love, but right on the final part. the NTR kicks in / heroine is raped. one of those that showed no signs that it would have NTR at all.

Reactions: VNON

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017

Two NTR communities. @garbelion03 for you too :)
Thank you very much.

I would say that I'm more of a lurker passing through these communities, but if and when I will have something nice, and mainly, perverse and wicked to say, I will ring a bell. :cool:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes