Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
heya all, i dwlded pack of Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no “Netorase” Houkoku all in japanese but i couldn't install it. At the end of installation, it shows a popup box in japanese, which is i don't understand, but surely something was missing or error. Can someone help/guide me through this? i'm using windows10.

Sorry if i'm asking at wrong thread and my english isn't good.
Is your locale set to Japanse? Where did you save the game? I've often encountered errors because my games were too deep folder-wise, but once I saved them in my documents or put them on my C-drive they worked fine.

law of ntr

Dec 18, 2017
Is your locale set to Japanse? Where did you save the game? I've often encountered errors because my games were too deep folder-wise, but once I saved them in my documents or put them on my C-drive they worked fine.
I don't know how to set to japanese. perhaps, that was the case. here's the ss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017

This mod has NTR in it. Just have to play it a bit. Highly recommend this mod
You get to tell you want her to try it out. Then follow her or wait in the house until she is back :p

Reactions: CobraPL

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

This mod has NTR in it. Just have to play it a bit. Highly recommend this mod
You get to tell you want her to try it out. Then follow her or wait in the house until she is back :p
I'll try this, THX. Any more modes like this?

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
I'll try this, THX. Any more modes like this?
Not that I know of. I have tried to find one, but nothing comes close to this one. Its still in development. So if someone has a stories, suggestion or want to help develop the mod, can you look here

Some of the ideas in the checklist.txt file about the wife "kate" looked really cool if they got made :p

Reactions: CobraPL

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Western NTR F95 page list:
Ignore version numbers, links will lead you to latest version of these games.

[RPGM]
(Female P.) - Sarah's life [v0.8 Fix] [Impure]

(Male P.) - My Girlfriend's Amnesia [v0.8] [Daniels K]

(Female P.) - Lily of the Valley [v0.8] [P and P]

(Female P.) - Angelica Origins [v0.2.2] [Kelo Games]

(Female P.) - Lida's Adventures [Ep1 & Ep2 v0.3] [Terebonkoff]

(Female P.) - Corrupting Jennifer [v0.5b] [Inceton]

(Female P.) - Anna Exciting Affection [v0.7 fixed] [DeepSleep]

(Female P.) [Completed] - Tinder Stories: Karen Episode [Storytellers]

(Female P.) - Elena's Life [v0.13] [Nickfifa]

(Mix P.) - Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

(Male P.) - Farmer's Dreams [v3.1] [MuseX] (thx @Burt Reynolds Mustache )

(Female P.) - Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.02] [Abaddon] (NTR if you play in boyfriend route)

(Male P.) [Completed] - Incest Story [ICSTOR]

(Male P.) [Completed] - Incest Story 2 [ICSTOR]

(Male P.) [Completed] - One [Chapter 1 & 2] [LJUBOVSKY]

[Ren'Py]
(Male P.) - The Tyrant [v0.2] [saddoggames]

(Male P.) - Babysitter [v0.0.91] [T4bbo] (thx @Burt Reynolds Mustache )

[QSP]

(Male P.) - Family Life [v1.3.5] [Perestrelo]

-spectre1viper mod for this game with extra NTR events. Scenes in movie format-

[Unity]
(Male P.) - Sex Gods [v0.2.5] [GuapoMan] (Furry)

[VN]

(Female P.) - Intimate Relations [v0.3] [PTOLEMY]

(Female P.) - Katie's Corruption [v1.15] [3diddly]

(Female P.) - Angelica's Temptation [v0.2] [Saruh]

(Male P.) - Au-pair Innocence [v05.0 SE] [Alex]

(Female P.) - Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.11 Alpha] [EvaKiss] (thx @Brickman)

(Male P.) [Completed] - Hanna's Boat Trip [v1.06] [GDS] (thx @leonhart025 ) (Light NTR because it's avoidable but It may become heavy and hurt you if you trigger it on purpose)

[Adrift]
(Male P.) [Completed] - Working Man [v1.01] [Ice] (thx @leonhart025 ) ( Warning ! It has heavy NTR for me although it's only one scene , it will really hurt you)
Maybe you can add Road Trip too?And Zoe's Temptations

And to some extent Officer Chloe

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Maybe you can add Road Trip too?And Zoe's Temptations

And to some extent Officer Chloe
hmm threads has no NTR tag or cheating tag. I am downloading them for ntr test. thx.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
since its called 'resources' so can anyone point out some of the best ntr comics/manga in forums or elsewhere?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
since its called 'resources' so can anyone point out some of the best ntr comics/manga in forums or elsewhere?
There are some great artists that you can check at e-hentai; Sanbun Kyoden and Carn are two of the bests. Especially Sougetsu no Kisetsu is my favorite comic. Also i really liked 3Diddly's Hannah's Corruption comic.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
There are some great artists that you can check at e-hentai; Sanbun Kyoden and Carn are two of the bests. Especially Sougetsu no Kisetsu is my favorite comic. Also i really liked 3Diddly's Hannah's Corruption comic.
ahh, I would say those 2 are one of my favourites if not the favourites. Can you recommend me more since we do have same 'tastes' lol.

I would recommend you netoraserare too. Its good.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
ahh, I would say those 2 are one of my favourites if not the favourites. Can you recommend me more since we do have same 'tastes' lol.

I would recommend you netoraserare too. Its good.
Well, you can check Maguro Teikoku although his stories are quite dark. Takeda Hiromitsu is a great artist too; check "Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku" or my favorite "Mana Tama". If you like western art and bbc, illustrated-interracial is a great site; especially check their comic; "The new parishioner". ( ).

I generally watch netorare themed javs, these are a few of my preferred series; ADN, SHKD, JUY and NTRD. That makes a few 1000s movies any netorare fan must watch. :) Then, there is URE series that turn ntr hentais to movies. Unfortunately older movies are difficult to find on torrent but you can easily find newer movies. If you don't know how to check those series, go to and search the series id at the search tab. You can find the torrents at sukebei.nyaa.si or at javbus.com

I already read netoraserare, that was good but quite long and it has pacing issue from time to time.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Well, you can check Maguro Teikoku although his stories are quite dark. Takeda Hiromitsu is a great artist too; check "Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku" or my favorite "Mana Tama". If you like western art and bbc, illustrated-interracial is a great site; especially check their comic; "The new parishioner". ( ).

I generally watch netorare themed javs, these are a few of my preferred series; ADN, SHKD, JUY and NTRD. That makes a few 1000s movies any netorare fan must watch. :) Then, there is URE series that turn ntr hentais to movies. Unfortunately older movies are difficult to find on torrent but you can easily find newer movies. If you don't know how to check those series, go to and search the series id at the search tab. You can find the torrents at sukebei.nyaa.si or at javbus.com

I already read netoraserare, that was good but quite long and it has pacing issue from time to time.
Thanks for those artist links.

Talking about JAV, those I already use to search in Javlibrary. But do you specifically recommend some jav movies from those tags? Also URE is awesome lol.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for those artist links.

Talking about JAV, those I already use to search in Javlibrary. But do you specifically recommend some jav movies from those tags? Also URE is awesome lol.
Well, generally those series are focused on different fantasies with similar scenarios; for example, a wife corrupted by the boss (like JUY-026, 052, 069...), a policewoman got corrupted (SHKD-772, 780...), a wife corrupted by the neighbour (ADN-003, 007, 008...) . The name of the series are always similar; "You and forgive", "7 day continue to be committed to the boss of the husband" etc...

So, it is difficult to recommend specific movies without knowing your specific fetish; for example i like the husband's boss corrupting the wife, therefore i never miss "7 day continue to be committed to the boss of the husband" series at JUY. There is also a similar series at MEYD. JUY series even have a lesbian netorare scenario; check JUY-185, 460 for example.

So what i can say to you is to check those series, find what you like and download them. The good thing about those JAVs are that they have a scenario (although very similar for each series) and the AV actresses are general very beautiful. Also as there are 10s of ntr movies published every month, you can easily find whatever you like.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Well, generally those series are focused on different fantasies with similar scenarios; for example, a wife corrupted by the boss (like JUY-026, 052, 069...), a policewoman got corrupted (SHKD-772, 780...), a wife corrupted by the neighbour (ADN-003, 007, 008...) . The name of the series are always similar; "You and forgive", "7 day continue to be committed to the boss of the husband" etc...

So, it is difficult to recommend specific movies without knowing your specific fetish; for example i like the husband's boss corrupting the wife, therefore i never miss "7 day continue to be committed to the boss of the husband" series at JUY. There is also a similar series at MEYD. JUY series even have a lesbian netorare scenario; check JUY-185, 460 for example.

So what i can say to you is to check those series, find what you like and download them. The good thing about those JAVs are that they have a scenario (although very similar for each series) and the AV actresses are general very beautiful. Also as there are 10s of ntr movies published every month, you can easily find whatever you like.
Your top 5 if I must ask? ;)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes