Recommending NTR and RPG elements, corruption games (few or no rape content)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
Hello, all! This thread is about corruption games with NTR elements + RPG elements; and not the type where the MC gets cucked. Some games that I tried are very close to what I want, but many have lots of rape content in them and that usually is a major turn-off for me. While there are some rape events that may be tolerable, many just piss me off. What I'm interested in is games where the focus lies in the conflict between the individuals' values and morals vs the pleasure that can be obtained if they bend them and/or, eventually, abandon them.

More specifically, what I enjoy is a progressive corruption type of game where the main characters get corrupted, slowly, by their own volition, not forced, and start to enjoy immoral acts in sexual nature, such as cheating on their partners, or abandoning a celibate way of life (mainly nuns), by discovering the pleasure of sexuality that their previous partners weren't able to fully provide (or had no sex experience at all), but still retain strong affection feelings towards them (or their faith), even as they explore their lewd side and engage in such acts.

Some of my favorite on-going games, that we can find here in F95zone, and that I consider are within these parameters:

Elena's Life

Lust Epidemic differs a bit from the others, but what I'm searching for is still there. The playable character is a boy, unlike the other titles where we play as girls, instead. And, while he is already corrupted from the start of the game, the progressive corruption happens to the women within the game.

Edit: Elena's Life managed to reach my top five games of the genre, having become more competent, update after update, imho, telling one of the most exciting stories I know of. And, in reverse role, Corrupting Jennifer left that spot because it seems the game has been abandoned, or at least the project has been halted, without any concrete plans to continue in the near future. Still, it may be worth checking out, as it still has some hot content in it.

I'll be updating the lists according to new suggestions, after I check them out and approve them, as well as adding other titles I discover and recommend.

Other games:
(Abandoned)

Love & Sex: Second Base
Seeds of Chaos (May contain unavoidable rape)
Treasure of Nadia

JRPG games:

NTRed Young Wifey Leanna ~Leanna's Slice of Life~

More Games

Please, feel free to try them, discuss, and leave your own suggestions, so that it may become easier for people to find great games in this niche.

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello, all! Hope the title is not too big, but that is exactly the description for the type of game that I tend to enjoy the most. Some games that I tried are very close to what I want, but many have lots of rape content in them and that usually is a major turn-off for me. While there are some rape events that may be tolerable, many just piss me off. What I'm interested in is games where the focus lies in the conflict between the individuals' values and morals vs the pleasure that can be obtained if they bend them and/or eventually abandon them.

More specifically, what I enjoy is a progressive corruption type of game where the main characters get corrupted, slowly, by their own volition, not forced, and start to enjoy immoral acts in sexual nature, such as cheating on their partners, or abandoning a celibate way of life (mainly nuns), by discovering the pleasure of sexuality that their previous partners weren't able to fully provide (or had no sex experience at all), but still retain strong affection feelings towards them (or their faith), even as they explore their lewd side and engage in such acts.

Some of my favorite on-going games, that we can find here in F95zone, and that I consider are within these parameters:

Lust Epidemic differs a bit from the others, but what I'm searching for is still there. The playable character is a boy, unlike the other titles where we play as girls, instead. And while he is already corrupted from the start of the game, the progressive corruption happens to the women within the game.

Please, feel free to try them, discuss, and leave your own suggestions, so that it may become easier for people to find great games in this niche.

Reactions: Ellordrings

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018

Thank you for the recommendations!

Good Girl Gone Bad was actually the first game I reviewed and might just have influenced me in seeking more games like it. I didn't include it in the OP because I was not sure if it fit my description in the part about RPG elements, but it surely fits in everything else.

My Girlfriend's Amnesia is a good one too, and was originally made in RPGM, like the other games I listed. I haven't tried the Ren'py version yet. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
I would say I'm more fan of corruption games in general than specifically netorare. I like cheating factor of netorare, where person goes againt its morals - 'forbidden fruit'. So, all cuckold genre, sharing girls, beta male is a big NO in my book.
What games can I recommend?
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession = virgin heroine, ntr, rpgm
Angelica Origins Restart = virgin heroine, ntr, rpgm
Chronicles of Leridia = you can turn MC into huge slut, nonconsensual sex is avoidable, it has good story & many side quests, rpgm
Valiant Warrior Astrid = virgin heroine, she can be taught to be a slut without blackmail, rpgm
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News = normal modern girl with backbone, ntr

I see you like corruption of nuns/priests just like I do:
check - Haru-Uru The Whore Quest of Yuna = jrpg game with english translation, virgin nun, possible ntr,

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
NTR Imouto Misaki might be up your alley. A core mechanic of that game is that you need to pay off a 1 mil yen debt, but the best paying jobs tend to be from the types that want to take advantage of the fact that you need the money. Depending on how low your sense of guilt becomes, you can do even more risque jobs that give more money. Oh, and it has a day limit of 30 days IIRC and you still have to pay your apartment's rent in between.

However, the true ending can only be acquired by NOT sleeping with any other men (you can service them and whatnot, just never let them creampie inside you), just the one she already did with at the start, along with paying off your 1 mil debt.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I tried all five of those games, obviously my favorite is Fleeting Iris and apparently it's also the favorite of a few in this thread. I liked all the others as well except Jennifer, it just didn't appeal to me but the others seem like great recommendations.

Anna has the problem of the dev drastically losing steam or putting anything decent out and the story is starting to go a bit all over the place and Lily of the Valley has the issue where the author posted two days of gameplay in 7 months which was a big let down for me.

Lust Epidemic is quickly turning into one of my favorites as well despite not being 100% behind the models and how they look, the story, gameplay and overall mastery of the engine they use totally make up for it so I'd strongly recommend that one.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
When it comes to jrpg corruption games I also enjoyed:
Sacred Eyes - with english translation, virgin MC, possible sex with priest, few different endings
Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint - great game, eng version, virgin MC, possible netorare - many endings
OneOne1 made many rpg games with corruption theme, often netorare - many possible endings, all translated.
I really liked Minako by Happy Life - eng version, no grinding, pure wife seduced & corrupted by husband worst enemy, strong netorare

From western titles - A wife and mother - renpy, extremely slow corruption, without rape undertones. Warning: it will take years before any real sex will happen, also - around 50-60% of the game is focued on lesbian & incestious routes (which I don't like very much).

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
Best combination of NTR and Simulation game is Aisai Nikki.
I haven't tried this one either. I tried searching for it here, but I guess it's not here. I found it in vndb and realized it was from Orcsoft. I played one of their games, Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, and I liked it. Good netorare/netorase imho.

You play as a husband who finds his wife has been cheating on him with her previous bf, and realizes he got excited and wants more. He then arranges to meet with the guy and orchestrates a plan so that he could enjoy her cheating on him, and witness the act, without her knowing. Then you can chose how to approach the rest of the game. I usually don't like stories where the protagonist is organizing the netorase scenario, but in this case the wife didn't know her husband knew of it, so we can witness her debauchery as still cheating. In this case it's like cheatception or something xD The husband is cheating on her too, in a way.

Reactions: rgnar62

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
I would say I'm more fan of corruption games in general than specifically netorare. I like cheating factor of netorare, where person goes againt its morals - 'forbidden fruit'. So, all cuckold genre, sharing girls, beta male is a big NO in my book.
What games can I recommend?
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession = virgin heroine, ntr, rpgm
Angelica Origins Restart = virgin heroine, ntr, rpgm
Chronicles of Leridia = you can turn MC into huge slut, nonconsensual sex is avoidable, it has good story & many side quests, rpgm
Valiant Warrior Astrid = virgin heroine, she can be taught to be a slut without blackmail, rpgm
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News = normal modern girl with backbone, ntr

I see you like corruption of nuns/priests just like I do:
check - Haru-Uru The Whore Quest of Yuna = jrpg game with english translation, virgin nun, possible ntr,
Thank you for all the suggestions! I really appreciate it. It will take me some time until I check them all out, as I only know Jessica O'Neil's Hard News.

I also like the cheating factor of netorare, it's probably what I like the most. There are many definitions of what netorare is, and some people say it's cuckolding, while others say it's not, that they are two different things. Plus ntr may mean netorare, netorase, netori, or some combination of them, and the purists only play one type and ignore the others.

I can enjoy each type, just as simply as I can abhor them. So, in the end, I realized what I liked about them, and what I didn't. I like the corruption, the cheating, the strife in the characters' hearts as they realize they enjoy doing immoral acts. And because of that, I dislike other elements that take that away, such as rape. If rape is not the focus, if it is optional, or if it makes sense in the story, I may end up enjoying it, and may not be detrimental to the overall experience. Blackmail can be acceptable too, because there's still a choice, even if it might have consequences for the characters. But it all depends on the writting.

I do like me nuns, yes ^^. If you have more recommendations on that area, feel free to share.

Reactions: Gudil

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
When it comes to jrpg corruption games I also enjoyed:
Sacred Eyes - with english translation, virgin MC, possible sex with priest, few different endings
Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint - great game, eng version, virgin MC, possible netorare - many endings
OneOne1 made many rpg games with corruption theme, often netorare - many possible endings, all translated.
I really liked Minako by Happy Life - eng version, no grinding, pure wife seduced & corrupted by husband worst enemy, strong netorare

From western titles - A wife and mother - renpy, extremely slow corruption, without rape undertones. Warning: it will take years before any real sex will happen, also - around 50-60% of the game is focued on lesbian & incestious routes (which I don't like very much).
Thank you for even more titles! I do know some of those. I loved Minako, even if I think the latest part was rushed. So much potential for when she started to work in prostitution and AV.

I wanted to try Sword Princess Cistina, but I'm wondering if the rape and the grind will be worth it for me.
I started playing Killing time and The Heiress by OneOne1, but the terrible machine translations made me abort those games.
I also started playing A wife and mother, but it was tedious and I left it for a time when it has more content.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
I do like me nuns, yes ^^. If you have more recommendations on that area, feel free to share.
Unfortunately there is not so much in regards of games, mostly one or two scenes or 'nun costume' for MC. There are some hentai/comic stuff with nuns/catholic girls, but I don't know if you're interested.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
I tried all five of those games, obviously my favorite is Fleeting Iris and apparently it's also the favorite of a few in this thread. I liked all the others as well except Jennifer, it just didn't appeal to me but the others seem like great recommendations.

Anna has the problem of the dev drastically losing steam or putting anything decent out and the story is starting to go a bit all over the place and Lily of the Valley has the issue where the author posted two days of gameplay in 7 months which was a big let down for me.

Lust Epidemic is quickly turning into one of my favorites as well despite not being 100% behind the models and how they look, the story, gameplay and overall mastery of the engine they use totally make up for it so I'd strongly recommend that one.
I second that about Lust Epidemic. And I like the models. Are they unappealing to you?

And I just played the latest updates of Corrupting Jennifer. I also feel it's the weakest of the five, but I like the models and the animations. I think there's quality there, just needs a bit of direction.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Thank you for even more titles! I do know some of those. I loved Minako, even if I think the latest part was rushed. So much potential for when she started to work in prostitution and AV.

I wanted to try Sword Princess Cistina, but I'm wondering if the rape and the grind will be worth it for me.
I started playing Killing time and The Heiress by OneOne1, but the terrible machine translations made me abort those games.
I also started playing A wife and mother, but it was tedious and I left it for a time when it has more content.
My only complaint about Minako was no possibility of 'love route' with blonde guy. I thought Minako & him had some twisted love going, but it ended with nothing.

There is also jrpg Thug Hero Party. Male perspective, three/four virgin girls (including nun) - hardcore netorare. Two girls are raped & turned into mindless sluts. But the route with pink-haired girl was very interesting. She wasn't raped - there was some sort of power-play with anti-hero guy, which actually fall in love with her. But it's very depressing game overall.

I love Sword Princess Cistina, but I like RPGM games in general. Early in the game she can lose virginity only by rape, but later on she can do it with her boyfriend's best friend & later she even has mission that includes having sex with other guys. There are like 3 different endings & after first playthrough you can do quick speedrun to see the other one.

Try Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (OneOne1) - I remember it had decent english. And there was even sweet virign ending.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I agree completely.

I love the artwork and humor in the Akabur games but I don't really like playing the bad guy who forces and tricks women into becoming sluts (even if they eventually do learn to like it).

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
My only complaint about Minako was no possibility of 'love route' with blonde guy. I thought Minako & him had some twisted love going, but it ended with nothing.

There is also jrpg Thug Hero Party. Male perspective, three/four virgin girls (including nun) - hardcore netorare. Two girls are raped & turned into mindless sluts. But the route with pink-haired girl was very interesting. She wasn't raped - there was some sort of power-play with anti-hero guy, which actually fall in love with her. But it's very depressing game overall.

I love Sword Princess Cistina, but I like RPGM games in general. Early in the game she can lose virginity only by rape, but later on she can do it with her boyfriend's best friend & later she even has mission that includes having sex with other guys. There are like 3 different endings & after first playthrough you can do quick speedrun to see the other one.

Try Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (OneOne1) - I remember it had decent english. And there was even sweet virign ending.
Yeah, the guy was a total scumbag to Minako. I also have some minor complaints about that game, that one included. But I had a lot of fun up until that point.

Thug Hero Party. Really beautiful art and has a nun, many points of appeal for me. I'm just fearful of the rape part plus the emotion ride people talk about.

I'll give Cistina a try, then. Do you have any recommendations for the first playthrough?

I like how OneOne1 games have voice acting. If Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade has a decent translation, I'll give it a try too.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
NTR Imouto Misaki might be up your alley. A core mechanic of that game is that you need to pay off a 1 mil yen debt, but the best paying jobs tend to be from the types that want to take advantage of the fact that you need the money. Depending on how low your sense of guilt becomes, you can do even more risque jobs that give more money. Oh, and it has a day limit of 30 days IIRC and you still have to pay your apartment's rent in between.

However, the true ending can only be acquired by NOT sleeping with any other men (you can service them and whatnot, just never let them creampie inside you), just the one she already did with at the start, along with paying off your 1 mil debt.
It is up my alley, indeed! Do you have a walkthrough?

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah, the guy was a total scumbag to Minako. I also have some minor complaints about that game, that one included. But I had a lot of fun up until that point.

Thug Hero Party. Really beautiful art and has a nun, many points of appeal for me. I'm just fearful of the rape part plus the emotion ride people talk about.

I'll give Cistina a try, then. Do you have any recommendations for the first playthrough?

I like how OneOne1 games have voice acting. If Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade has a decent translation, I'll give it a try too.
Re: Cistina. If you really don't like grinding - find save with completed first playthrough - your character will be overpowered & you will be able to focus on story & characters.

I do have some other titles on my laptop. Tomorrow I will try to give some more recommendations.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote