Recommending NTR and RPG elements, corruption games (few or no rape content)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
any new game?
This year has been crazy for me and I'm not up to date with new releases, but if you guys have any new recommendations, feel free to share them here.

I'm going to add another game to the list, though: Seeds of Chaos. It's far from being a new game, as it's been in development for several years, and while it's not built in an RPG engine, it has RPG elements in it (and like the thread title says, that's enough) and deals with a wide range of kinks, corruption is the main theme and I think it has a lot of quality in many regards (art, story, mechanics...) and can entertain different people in different ways.

Edit: It has rape content, and it's been a while since I played it and I'm not sure if it's avoidable in some parts. I know we have a lot of freedom in choosing what content we get, and which direction the two MCs (hero and his wife) will go, but they live in a violent world and are forced to work for demons, so violence is ever present in the game. Maybe that's why I didn't include it in the first place.

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
hello people, please tell me a game where the mother of the main character is a whore cheating on her husband and gg decides to persuade (blackmail) to fuck with him. suitable games of any genre, comics or manga thanks for the answer in advance))

kerzlakam

Nov 10, 2022
Hello, all! This thread is about corruption games with NTR elements + RPG elements; and not the type where the MC gets cucked. Some games that I tried are very close to what I want, but many have lots of rape content in them and that usually is a major turn-off for me. While there are some rape events that may be tolerable, many just piss me off. What I'm interested in is games where the focus lies in the conflict between the individuals' values and morals vs the pleasure that can be obtained if they bend them and/or, eventually, abandon them.

More specifically, what I enjoy is a progressive corruption type of game where the main characters get corrupted, slowly, by their own volition, not forced, and start to enjoy immoral acts in sexual nature, such as cheating on their partners, or abandoning a celibate way of life (mainly nuns), by discovering the pleasure of sexuality that their previous partners weren't able to fully provide (or had no sex experience at all), but still retain strong affection feelings towards them (or their faith), even as they explore their lewd side and engage in such acts.

Some of my favorite on-going games, that we can find here in F95zone, and that I consider are within these parameters:

Elena's Life

Lust Epidemic differs a bit from the others, but what I'm searching for is still there. The playable character is a boy, unlike the other titles where we play as girls, instead. And, while he is already corrupted from the start of the game, the progressive corruption happens to the women within the game.

Edit: Elena's Life managed to reach my top five games of the genre, having become more competent, update after update, imho, telling one of the most exciting stories I know of. And, in reverse role, Corrupting Jennifer left that spot because it seems the game has been abandoned, or at least the project has been halted, without any concrete plans to continue in the near future. Still, it may be worth checking out, as it still has some hot content in it.

I'll be updating the lists according to new suggestions, after I check them out and approve them, as well as adding other titles I discover and recommend.

Other games:
(Abandoned)

Love & Sex: Second Base
Seeds of Chaos (May contain unavoidable rape)
Treasure of Nadia

JRPG games:

NTRed Young Wifey Leanna ~Leanna's Slice of Life~

More Games

Please, feel free to try them, discuss, and leave your own suggestions, so that it may become easier for people to find great games in this niche.
Hi guys I'm a new member and i just wanted to ask for NTR Corruption RPG games just with a lot of none consent and alot of rape. sorry for replying under your thread I just haven't found what I was looking for this thread was really close except for not enough rape content i want in the game anyhow ill be waiting for replies . cheers.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
hello people, please tell me a game where the mother of the main character is a whore cheating on her husband and gg decides to persuade (blackmail) to fuck with him. suitable games of any genre, comics or manga thanks for the answer in advance))
I can't say I know many games where that happens. On my list you can find one where MC's mother cheats on MC's father with her own son, ie. MC. The game is Lust Epidemic. No blackmail involved, iirc.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
Hi guys I'm a new member and i just wanted to ask for NTR Corruption RPG games just with a lot of none consent and alot of rape. sorry for replying under your thread I just haven't found what I was looking for this thread was really close except for not enough rape content i want in the game anyhow ill be waiting for replies . cheers.
I can't say I know many games like that either. I'm not a fan of rape, in general. And, in corruption games, it spoils my fun too. I like when the characters slowly get corrupted; where they end up cheating because they want to. Maybe because of the thrill, or maybe because they simply just can't resist the temptation. And I especially like when they feel conflicted about it xD

Reactions: Congressman Weiner
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote