RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.65(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
yarizo is must!!!
Yeah I agree, he has a lot of scenes that are hot and the interactions between the priestess give a lot of reason to keep using him in your team. however, I do agree that is not realistic to only fall for him. if I have to give a suggestion I'd say that some ikemen or some handsome guy could fill the role as well but as an extra rather than a replacement

hnharima

Sep 25, 2018
The stories like this

MC Childhood trauma (His fav sis and Mayor)

Meet Heroin ----> still addict in NTR

Do adventure ---> meet Yarizo @ PM (sexual interest)

Got Buddy ----> the hero (pure - can be NTRed by MC) and the elf (who can be corrupt)

Heroin corruption ---> By MC himself, Yarizo, MC uncle Inn, New Shota character (Mayor son with MC fav sis), Mayor, cow owner,

Hero cheating ----> PM, Elf, his fav sis (mom of shota), his uncle wife and daughter (new chara), the bath hoe and the girl that MC save. [note that no more random girls]

Getting married (like SANA h-game)

Get pregnant

The ending will always the MC and priestess but in different direction

sweez

May 25, 2017
No Yarizo is nuts lol. Priestess cheating on the MC with Yarizo is what kickstarted the game itself

sweez

May 25, 2017
Here's how I'd go about the game: There are three phases

Phase 1
The game starts off with the MC having a cuck fetish deep down. They end up meeting Yarizo while he's knocking down women. MC is impressed with him and asks him to join the party and to have sex with Kohaku in front of him from time to time to satisfy his fetish much to Kohaku's dismay but, she does it anyway out of love for the MC. Eventually he wants to make so that they have sex without him around and have Kohaku
narrate to him what happened while stroking him.

Phase 2
Of course, Priestess gets corrupted eventually and is tired of having to
narrate to the MC but she still wants to have sex with Yarizo so she lies and tells the MC she doesn't want to have sex with Yarizo anymore which the MC reluctantly agrees to. Whenever the MC tries to have sex with Priestess she always makes an excuse not to fuck him. The more the MC asks the more annoyed Priestess gets. While the three are together in the cave or forest, Priestess and Yarizo will kiss, touch and/or fuck each other behind the MC's back (same as the game).
-If they're fighting an opponent, the MC fights by himself while the other two get it on.
-While they're walking Yarizo will say he needs to look for something and the priestess says she will help him, they'll be gone for hours and come back sweaty and dishevelled and make up bogus reasons for why they were gone for so long.
-MC will stand guard by himself while the other two "rest", If Yarizo or Kohaku are standing guard the other will slip a sleeping potion onto the MC so that they can smash.

Another element that would be great for the game would be pixel sex. If the party is disbanded and you play as the MC, as you walk around you'll see the Priestess and Yarizo's pixels engaging in intercourse but it's in a way where the MC can't see but we can. It'll just be a thing that happens in the background and won't get much special attention for it (like in NTRPG). One example of this I had in mind would be Yarizo and Kohaku having sex in the inn and as you walk past their room you can hear their moans and the bed creaking, but the MC just thinks that Yarizo is just banging some broad. He could also hear it in his room because his walls are thin.

Phase 3
She completely falls out of love with the MC and falls in love with Yarizo instead (not in a cock worshiping way but genuinely falls for him). However, she says she would like to remain friends and still go on adventures. So the three stick together but the dynamic has changed and the MC is just the third wheel. They don't hide their escapades anymore. Ngl I don't feel like typing out everything for this phase but you get the gist. Oh and in Phase 3 she removes her womb protection spell and is able to get pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017

Phase 1
The game starts off with the MC having a cuck fetish deep down. They end up meeting Yarizo while he's knocking down women. MC is impressed with him and asks him to join the party and to have sex with Kohaku in front of him from time to time to satisfy his fetish much to Kohaku's dismay but, she does it anyway out of love for the MC. Eventually he wants to make so that they have sex without him around and have Kohaku

Phase 2
narrate to the MC but she still wants to have sex with Yarizo so she lies and tells the MC she doesn't want to have sex with Yarizo anymore which the MC reluctantly agrees to. Whenever the MC tries to have sex with Yarizo she always makes an excuse not to fuck him. The more the MC asks the more annoyed Priestess gets. While the three are together in the cave or forest, Priestess and Yarizo will kiss, touch and/or fuck each other behind the MC's back (same as the game).
-If they're fighting an opponent, the MC fights by himself while the other two get it on.
-While they're walking Yarizo will say he needs to look for something and the priestess says she will help him, they'll be gone for hours and come back sweaty and dishevelled and make up bogus reasons.
-MC will stand guard by himself while the other two "rest, If Yarizo or Kohaku are standing guard the other will slip a sleeping potion onto the MC so that they can smash.

Another element that would be great for the game would be pixel sex. If the party is disbanded and you play as the MC, as you walk around you'll see the Priestess and Kohaku's pixels engaging in intercourse but it's in a way where the MC can't see but we can. It'll just be a thing that happens in the background and won't get much special attention for it (like in NTRPG). One example of this I had in mind would be Yarizo and Kohaku having sex in the inn and as you walk past their room you can hear their moans and the bed creaking, but the MC just thinks that Yarizo is just banging some broad. He could also hear it in his room because his walls are thin.

Phase 3
She completely falls out of love with the MC and falls in love with Yarizo instead (not in a cock worshiping way but genuinely falls for him). However, she says she would like to remain friends and still go on adventures. So the three stick together but the dynamic has changed and the MC is just the third wheel. They don't hide their escapades anymore. Ngl I don't feel like typing out everything for this phase but you get the gist. Oh and in Phase 3 she removes her womb protection spell and is able to get pregnant.
cucks ruined this game

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

Phase 1

Phase 2
narrate to the MC but she still wants to have sex with Yarizo so she lies and tells the MC she doesn't want to have sex with Yarizo anymore which the MC reluctantly agrees to. Whenever the MC tries to have sex with Yarizo she always makes an excuse not to fuck him. The more the MC asks the more annoyed Priestess gets. While the three are together in the cave or forest, Priestess and Yarizo will kiss, touch and/or fuck each other behind the MC's back (same as the game).
-While they're walking Yarizo will say he needs to look for something and the priestess says she will help him, they'll be gone for hours and come back sweaty and dishevelled and make up bogus reasons.
-MC will stand guard by himself while the other two "rest, If Yarizo or Kohaku are standing guard the other will slip a sleeping potion onto the MC so that they can smash.

Another element that would be great for the game would be pixel sex. If the party is disbanded and you play as the MC, as you walk around you'll see the Priestess and Kohaku's pixels engaging in intercourse but it's in a way where the MC can't see but we can. It'll just be a thing that happens in the background and won't get much special attention for it (like in NTRPG). One example of this I had in mind would be Yarizo and Kohaku having sex in the inn and as you walk past their room you can hear their moans and the bed creaking, but the MC just thinks that Yarizo is just banging some broad. He could also hear it in his room because his walls are thin.

Phase 3
too bad the art and the development is inconsistent the plots of these 3 phases are really good :love::love::KEK:

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
Screenshot (2).png

I dont know if its because you exit the game and re-launch it or what, but it looks like the third time you make Kohaku flash at the low-traffic street, the game got this error

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes