Tool NSware - Daz3D Octane Material Fix (Tool) version 0.3

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
This tool helps to optimize Daz3D-Obj Material files for the Octane-Renderer (Standalone).
-Testet on Octane version 3.07

cover.png

-Create a Scene in DazStudio and export as OBJ (select Convert From DazStudio to Maya).
-Import Mesh in Octane-Renderer (Standalone)
-Save Scene
-Open the Tool-Software and Click "Input"
-Select your Scene
-Click on "Output" and Create your Fixed new File
-Press Fix, wait and close the Programm
-Open the Fixed Scene in Octane Renderer

Finished.

test.png

1.png 2.png 3.png

(Updates coming soon...)​

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Thanks,
I spent over an hour on this:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Preview Render Target.png
ps:I'm not a NASA engineer, why do I need a few million buttons and settings...I'm not planning an invasion of Mars,I'm just making pictures of girls.

Reactions: NSware

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Thanks,
I spent over an hour on this:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 228401
ps:I'm not a NASA engineer, why do I need a few million buttons and settings...I'm not planning an invasion of Mars,I'm just making pictures of girls.
Ahhh okay, than is it enough to render the Mesh....if you need tips for light....you can write me :)

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Sorry, but i have no artefacts. Try to Export as Obj and select by "Convert from DAZ Studio to" Maya. I Hope it helps....maybe you can upload the .obj/.mtl and the Textures and i try to fix it. Looks like a texcoord glitch...

Ezza

Feb 26, 2019
Sorry, but i have no artefacts. Try to Export as Obj and select by "Convert from DAZ Studio to" Maya. I Hope it helps....maybe you can upload the .obj/.mtl and the Textures and i try to fix it. Looks like a texcoord glitch...
i did Export as obj + "Convert from DAZ Studio to" Maya but i only got an obj file no .mtl or texture i'm still new to the 3d world daz studio is the first software i used cuz it's free and i like everything about it except the slow rendering so i wanted to try octane it's fast but i'm stuck with this glich now....

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
I have no problem with this, but it can be possible that your Ray-Epsilon value is to low.
Render and check different values.

Unbenannt.png

Not the best drawing, but I think this is your Problem

ray.png

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
I think I have found the problem...can you Look into your New .ocs file (Texteditor)...and check this:
<pin name='rayepsilon'>
<node id='57' type='6'>
<attr name='value' type='8'>0.0000019</attr>
</node>
</pin>

Maybe looks your value like this: 0,0000019 ??????

Ezza

Feb 26, 2019
i changed the value in octane to 0.000030 and it kinda fixed the problem until i zoom out i get that problem again.