Seeking NSFW chatbot with good image generation

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I am looking for an NSFW AI chatbot that has a good image generation feature. Does one like this exist? I tried Muah Ai, Nomi Ai and Kindroid Ai so far but none of them have good image generation, they only end up generating generic selfies, I am looking for something that can generate context specific images.

tormel

Sep 28, 2023
I am looking for an NSFW AI chatbot that has a good image generation feature. Does one like this exist? I tried Muah Ai, Nomi Ai and Kindroid Ai so far but none of them have good image generation, they only end up generating generic selfies, I am looking for something that can generate context specific images.
Does the one that F95 advertises on home page is relate to what you need?

jimmychii

Nov 10, 2016
ah, I see now, tnx. I tried it, image generation is not good there (also paid version), Kindroid is better. Also chat system that i like the most is Kindroid, although their image generation could be better, hard to get good results

ymennydd1

Nov 4, 2020
Imo Kindroid has very good image generation. You just have to experiment more with prompts. Go to r/KindroidNSFW on reddit and check out top posts

Cherrysmith

Jan 23, 2024
I think this one has a good image generation: .

There are many similar and hot photos for one character on Instagram.

Reactions: fannyface

fannyface

Mar 28, 2024

Tried soulfun.ai and liked its "ask for" AI image generation too. The images cost tokens though, the text messages were free just fyi

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017

Looks like you need to buy a subscription to get images, so it's useless to me unfortunately

fannyface

Mar 28, 2024
Looks like you need to buy a subscription to get images, so it's useless to me unfortunately
I think *most* of the NSFW AI chat apps require a membership to get prompt-generated AI images. Have you tried perchance.org? It's not technically an "NSFW" AI chatbot, but I did have some luck generating erotic images during conversations (needed to change the age filter settings first). But honestly, the images were not as accurate, realistic or sexy as the ones I got from some of the paid AI sexting platforms I tried.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I think *most* of the NSFW AI chat apps require a membership to get prompt-generated AI images. Have you tried perchance.org? It's not technically an "NSFW" AI chatbot, but I did have some luck generating erotic images during conversations (needed to change the age filter settings first). But honestly, the images were not as accurate, realistic or sexy as the ones I got from some of the paid AI sexting platforms I tried.
If you had to recommend one to pay for, which would you recommend? Specifically one that does images well?

DoomGuy0

Jul 18, 2020
Did you find anything? Because I'm searching too.

DoomGuy0

Jul 18, 2020
Kindroid seems to be the best out of the ones I have tried. I ended up buying the premium for it, and it's great.
I just deleted Kindroid because the settings (backstory and stuff) don't change anything even when I edit them.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I just deleted Kindroid because the settings (backstory and stuff) don't change anything even when I edit them.
It works perfectly for me, I don't know what your issue is. You can ask for support on their discord, the community there is active.

Reactions: DoomGuy0

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I highly recommend Perchance.org's AI stuff. It can be limited into knowing what specific people or characters look like. But you can generate some good stuff with it. I made an Alexa Bliss from WWE wearing clothes that make her look like Cammy from Street Fighter and it came out decent.