hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Jesus, the RPGM parts of the game completely ruin the sexual aspect of it all. You're doing so much fighting, fetching, by the time you get to a sex scene, you're bored to tears. What a waste, the story & sex scenes were good, but not worth the insane amount of time it takes to actually get to the sex scene.

The furthest I got was fighting this Minotaur on a ledge and by then I was bored to tears. The sex scenes up until then were great, but the grind & combat completely destroy the experience.

Keynadron

Apr 29, 2017
Can this game play on the android OS ?
There is an emulator for RPG Maker games so yea. I can't post links but its on the Google Play Store just search for
Neko RPGXP Player. It runs almost perfectly on my S8+. Main issues arise from the screen size so I can not guarantee how the game will run for you.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Far to much fighting. End 1 and instantly into another usually.
Scenes are great when you get to them.

desipriest13

Sep 4, 2018
So I'm having a different problem, I'm pretty sure I have all the rtp's but when I try to run the game i get a Dynamic Link Library error (DLL). Anyone have a suggestion?

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so anyone know were to find the butler? after i try entering the house that triggers him leaving i have no idea were he is

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Curse my uncommonly high standards for RPG games where I expect different choices to finish events meaning this was the shortest RPG i've ever played that took me all of 2 minutes to finish because I hate being forced to suck off a scumbag with no other way around it.

Why bother giving the illusion of choice, just script the event so numpty's like me don't spend 20 minutes running around trying to find a different way only to give up.

Reactions: MelonGod

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Curse my uncommonly high standards for RPG games where I expect different choices to finish events meaning this was the shortest RPG i've ever played that took me all of 2 minutes to finish because I hate being forced to suck off a scumbag with no other way around it.

Why bother giving the illusion of choice, just script the event so numpty's like me don't spend 20 minutes running around trying to find a different way only to give up.
That's the beginning,the game has multiple endings and as the story goes you really don't have a choice in that instance and you can decide not to see a lot of scenes,and everyone has their own opinion about stuff like that and it's simply not possible to please all the people with this stuff.In my humble opinion this is one of the best games made in RPGM, could do with less grinding and fights,but still the game is really good.

Pronum

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone have a higher resolution version of the CG? I've been looking for it everywhere.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes