VN Ren'Py Completed Nowhere Girl [Trainwreck Studios]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
how many endings are there? i got the one where you come back to earth and go back living with Pseudo (even tho she is a ghost)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So I got one where you get back to earth and Pseudo doesn't but Baraquiel helps you fighting for her return in a sort of lawyer way and one where she returns with you as a ghost but seems to gain more physicality.

Any endings which are even better than those?
Is there something like a Holly route?

vultron

May 19, 2018
That tag is the bane of my life on this site because every time it pops up it's on a game with good art.

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
Very well done so far I enjoyed it very much, towards the end it became very metaphysical, I enjoyed that part as well. Keep up the good work, the story was well done and the artwork was great too. I look forward to more of this, Thank you from WB.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
So that was weird, but enjoyable. :) I was kind of anticipating the "falling in love" part to contain sex... Who wouldn't try to have sex with a ghost-girl chained to your leg?

ironclast

Apr 15, 2017
Finished off the game with one ending only two kinds lewd scenes wish there was more but i did enjoy the game just kinda want more

U

User_10739

Game crashed to main menu at judgement... :mad:
Then saw the no sexual content comment so I guess I'll never know how it ends or care for that matter...

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes