VN Ren'Py Abandoned Not a Typical Family [v1.1] [exy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The plot seemed too complex and difficult to understand, although I did like the subtle way the developer built the sexual tension between his family members.

/me falls off chair under the weight of his sarcasm

Well, it does what it says on the tin, so I can't fault the dev on delivery :) If you want to see a guy do sexual things with family members and you only have a 5 minute break, this is the game for you!

Reactions: plrdls

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I'll wait few days to see how more people will react to it.
I might make another version or more if there will be people who want that.
I still don't get it how people can complain about the story and not about the coding or rendering.
This version isn't even close to perfect in matter of coding or rendering and people complain about the story, doesn't make sense to me.
But I guess people just want building relationships games because are more 'close' to reality idk.
I could have milk this version and make with only few rendered frames a lot of content but it'd look boring to me.
Now I know that this is most people want from incest games.
you

I think most experienced H-gamers will not complain about renders and coding on a new project because they know this takes time to develop. But if the story sucks from the start, what good is great renders?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I don't see how this is anything different at all:

engrish check!
virgin logic check!
grainy renders check!
nonsensical story check!
retarded females check!
comically large dong check!

Only non typical bit I found was instead of 'max', the game has max's mom!
'Story' is abbreviated to the point where you almost wish you had been playing Fortnite.
Also what is up with the space pants the mc and the chemotherapy boyfriend are wearing?

People who like erotic games (mostly here .. I think so) should give a constructive feedback .. and encourage who is starting .. and not be discouraging the guy and making jokes .. the more games ... the better. .
This kinda attitude is like telling a child on training wheels to jump on the highway. It's good that he made a thing, but f95 only has so much room for macaroni art on the refrigerator.

Maybe beat the tutorial stage before trying to make your big debut @exy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i really expected when she told him to turn around she would look at his cock and say holy shit that's fucking huge! i don't need other men! come here! then the sister walks in and says omg, leave some for me! and rips her clothes off and joins.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played this game yet, but I think the dev should continue this game and improve it.
As the dev said, or implied, there's enough milkers already.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
"An incest game like you've never seen" HA! Doubt that. Maybe it's so bad like I never seen before? Seriously, I was big fan of genre when I started visiting this page. But now...blah. Is it really so hard to come up with something else? I have so many ideas.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'll wait few days to see how more people will react to it.
I might make another version or more if there will be people who want that.
I still don't get it how people can complain about the story and not about the coding or rendering.
This version isn't even close to perfect in matter of coding or rendering and people complain about the story, doesn't make sense to me.
But I guess people just want building relationships games because are more 'close' to reality idk.
I could have milk this version and make with only few rendered frames a lot of content but it'd look boring to me.
Now I know that this is most people want from incest games.
I for one prefer the “direct route “.. keep it up! Learn from the feedback (even the mean stuff) and build on it. Remember that you cannot please everyone

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So the Game here is a grind for money? Just saying; but if we already know they are sluts, the only question is how much will it cost.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I say keep the meme going dev, this might not be the best game, but it's certainly entertaining in its own way. "The Room" of incest games.
Made by the Ed Wood of the devs... in a genre where every single dev is an Ed Wood...

Seriously, I assume this is a joke, a satire about all those clonic incest games without a drop of originality or quality. And it's a good one. x'Dx'Dx'D

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote