VN Ren'Py Abandoned Not a Typical Family [v1.1] [exy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The game is so stupid that it's actually fun to play. Why construct an unbelievable plot when you can just go into full retard mode? I just wish the game looked better. It could be the Serious Sam of incest games.
screenshot0001.png

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i think a game where you choose if they are or not sluts is more appealing, so the content that will be in the game can satisfy those who like the main heroines with others or just the mc.
I ,after reading the comments and the op am not downloading this since i dont think is my kind of game, will see if you change it in the future and is more appealing to me, otherwise i wish you the best.

exy

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Define bad.
Because there are no writing mistakes as far as I remember, few other games have/had this and it's annoying af.
It's fiction so you can't expect some reality show content into adult incest game.
What do you mean with bad ?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
well, i smell ntr and cuck here , i hope i'm right :FeelsGoodMan:
I gotta ask, why? What is it thats especially appealing to you when it comes to cuckolding?

I personally cannot see the appeal as I dont see jealousy and lust mixing very well.

Not attempting to shame any kink you have (Unless obviously its pedophilia.. In that case I would suggest a therapist.)
however, I've always wondered why cuckolding is a thing.

Is it similiar to how some women wish to be degraded and likened to objects? I've met many of those, and I think I have a good grasp on why most of those women act like they do. (Abuse, rape etc).

However, when it comes to men, I've always wondered. Is it akin to low selfasteem, selfhatred? I know a woman that quite literally hates herself, she hates pictures and videos of herself, however, i convinced her to be filmed during a 'rough' play session of ours, and after watching it, she seemed almost excited at watching herself having pain inflicted, like she was cheering me on to hurt her.

Anyway, tangent aside, I was hoping you could shed a light on this.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
I absolutely hate every developer that gives his "bare" game a 1.0!!! 1.0 means its a full release. Would you consider this a full release??? I wouldnt.
And its a cheap practice to make the people think its a full game. Shameful

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
What a piece of junk.

But . . . if this is just a quick joke test game from a developer learning how to code, or a satire from a developer who has seen too many copies of copies, I can see some real potential.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I gotta ask, why? What is it thats especially appealing to you when it comes to cuckolding?
I think it has strong parallels with dom/sub relationships and how power is perceived, used and transformed. Specifically with a strong element of femdom (femdomme?), turning the typical Western (at least) view of men being dominant power figures in society upside down. I don't think it requires a pre-condition of low self-esteem in the submissive male.

Like any fetish, it's how people feel and want to relate and/or get turned on, at least in part. I have no problems with that between consenting adults.

Reactions: MrJ

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I think it has strong parallels with dom/sub relationships and how power is perceived, used and transformed. Specifically with a strong element of femdom (femdomme?), turning the typical Western (at least) view of men being dominant power figures in society upside down. I don't think it requires a pre-condition of low self-esteem in the submissive male.

Like any fetish, it's how people feel and want to relate and/or get turned on, at least in part. I have no problems with that between consenting adults.
As I more or less summed up, I more or less agree, not entirely with the whole society thing, but with the whole thing about needing wanting someone strong, and in the case of cuckcolding, abusive. Someone that would treat them in the way they perceive themselves.

Either way, we can assume all we want, however I wanted to see if he'd respond. Though I guess we can assume he wont.. Which might be for the best, last time I asked a fellow community member why she prefered women over men in such games, she explained (reasonably) that she saw the female form as less "dirty". However, people of course jumped on her for having this personal belief. (Keep in mind, she didnt say that men WERE dirty, simply that women were more.. Sleekly designed (my words, not hers), and I gotta agree. n my opinion, men are more akin to a muscle car than anything else. They arent pretty to look at (Most of the time.. There are some fairly handsome men out there) but they get the job done, where as women (the oners I see as beautiful at least) remind me more of a sleekly designed car, beautifully designed and wonderful to look at).

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Has potential. Images looked too grainy though. Need to be rendered with more quality. Mom and sis are def sluts.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote