VN Ren'Py Abandoned Not a Typical Family [v1.1] [exy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Starring the mom from big brother and the sister from superpowered. But yeah if there are NTR in this I would like to be informed :test:

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
It has potential. Not much content to have a real opinion but it could be good. At least the mom is hot.

You should continue with this game because you can do something special. So what if there is no build up? There are many games with great and complicated stories so your game is something refreshing. You just have to have enough containt for the player to be able to play for 1 hour or so. If there are many paths it doesn't matter if the game is short. A WTF game can be fun.

Another reason is for you to get better at rendering and things like that. You said you don't understand why people complained about the story and not the art, the reason is simple. The story is more important than graphism and yours weren't so bad (I've seen worse in games). You can do a fun and quick game so that you can improve your skills. And with a game like that you can gather many fans for sure.

Finally you said you didn't have other ideas so why not going through this one? You can do your own thing for now. Once you think your skill are enough and this game is finished you can create another game with a more 'traditionnal' story (or not if the first one is brilliant). You can even ask someone to create a story for you, I'm sure it will be easier to find someone to write a story than someone to code it.

You just have to have more content and fix the sister's BJ (she slides back and forth on the floor). Don't stop now.

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
I don't think it has potential if I'm honest. Renders have low quality and animated scenes are 2 frames loop. A sister, a mother which model is used in 80% of games like this and a male protagonist + moms boyfriend. I don't know but it looks like a cheap copy of big brother.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
As far as I know this dev is not asking for money right now. If this game is made just for fun and to learn how to do a game, is OK. A good effort and the dev deserves respect and gratitude for sharing his work with us.

But if the dev is planning to ask money for this game later... I'm afraid I don't see future in that. There are DOZENS of games exactly like this one. Same initial premise, same characters, same situations, same 3D models... And 99% are just crap. This one is just more straightforward, so there is even less story and plausibility than the rest of the similar games.

Reactions: exy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, may i add or dev.

"His mother is a striptease dancer which used to give private BJs for extra money."

this make non sens... a stripper is not a prostitute, you have no right to touch them unless you want some serious troubles. if she give blowjob, she would be fired instantly. as i suppsoe the "private" blowjob are given to VIP client. thats not how it work. better change her job into a whore , prostitute or else for make more sens

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's not that big of a leap, some of them even fuck their clients. It's obviously not part of their job, but you could both agree to have sex somewhere else.

Reactions: gabrielmarxs

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
also, may i add or dev.

"His mother is a striptease dancer which used to give private BJs for extra money."

this make non sens... a stripper is not a prostitute, you have no right to touch them unless you want some serious troubles. if she give blowjob, she would be fired instantly. as i suppsoe the "private" blowjob are given to VIP client. thats not how it work. better change her job into a whore , prostitute or else for make more sens
Some of them even fuck their clients. It's obviously not part of their job, but you could both agree to have sex somewhere else.
can't you let a woman work without snitching her to HR? t's because people like you that some countries banned grid girls

Reactions: Random07

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Your comment has no logic....maybe she brushed her teeth ..so ..
Yo bro, brushing her teeth and gargling with Listerine is no shield for oral/genital Herpes and viral STDs. My comment was more of a personal preference, and less of a hard dick has no conscience!;)

Reactions: Adoringfan

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's not that big of a leap, some of them even fuck their clients. It's obviously not part of their job, but you could both agree to have sex somewhere else.
well in this case its a date ( kind of ), not a rare thing.

just saying my point if that happened inside the club with VIP client... that wouldnt make sens . i m conscious that lots of peoples tend to confond a stripper with a prostitute.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can't you let a woman work without snitching her to HR? t's because people like you that some countries banned grid girls
funny considering i live in france...

not the kind of country that actually do something against thoses kind of womens XD

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
What´s the point of creating a choice in the game if the author won´t respect your choice and force you into the option you did not choose, it would be more honest to simple turn the game into a visual novel.

Reactions: plrdls

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I have just started few weeks ago to learn how to render/code.
Yeah, the banner is kinda click bait.
Anyway, if no one will like it, the thread should definetly be deleted.
just keep working on it. do all the new dev mistakes here so you'll know how to avoid/fix them in the next one. a lot of stuff you can't really get why it doesn't work until you work through it. treat every mistake as a learning opportunity, so the more you make mistakes the faster you'll get better.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What´s the point of creating a choice in the game if the author won´t respect your choice and force you into the option you did not choose, it would be more honest to simple turn the game into a visual novel.
you mean kynetic novel ?

game is actually a visual novel, a visual novel have choices.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I have to agree with others, there's something hilarious in the way that this is bad. it's not boring bad, it's more like uncle dolan bad. :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As everyone around here knows, people have different tastes in matter of games, some want straight forward story, some want building relationships stories. I though that a straight story would be better, I guess not.
I have just started few weeks ago to learn how to render/code.
Yeah, the banner is kinda click bait.
Anyway, if no one will like it, the thread should definetly be deleted.
hey, good start. ( better than me imho )

we all start from bad and become great. cant be great instantly. :)

no need to stop if nobody like. they always are peoples who will like. and its obvous you will become better with time. peoples just need time to see where the game goes and all. continu working on it and you good :)

keep up !

Reactions: MrJ
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote