VN Ren'Py Abandoned Not a Typical Family [v1.1] [exy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This game is almost so bad it's good territory...

It's like this:

"My sister afraid of dicks... the cure is have her blowjob me!"

Sisters thoughts: *Is sucking my brothers dick really only cure for penis phobia no it's incest!*
"My mother is afraid of commitment... but she's fully committed to dick."

Mother's thoughts: "If only I could settle down with a nice man." (Switching between two dicks in the alley behind a nightclub) "But the only person I can relax around is my son."

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think the "multiple endings" tag should be removed until such time the game is complete or at least 2 full lines are complete. It has 0 endings currently.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Just because a developer arbitrarily slaps a "The End"on there does not make it a "The End". You haven't even fucked the mom once yet and it's the end? Nah...
Maybe... maybe not. Only @exy can tell us. Though I had my fun with these few minutes of gameplay, it made my day x'D

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
As everyone around here knows, people have different tastes in matter of games, some want straight forward story, some want building relationships stories. I though that a straight story would be better, I guess not.
I have just started few weeks ago to learn how to render/code.
Yeah, the banner is kinda click bait.
Anyway, if no one will like it, the thread should definetly be deleted.
Maybe just keep going with the game for fun and practice? I spent about 6 months learning rendering/code before posting the first demo of my game. Even then I still feel like I have a long ways to go before I can make great renders that I'm proud of. With only a few weeks of practice, you're bound to get criticism.

I can confidently say that your renders look much better than mine did at 3 weeks.

exy

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I'll wait few days to see how more people will react to it.
I might make another version or more if there will be people who want that.
I still don't get it how people can complain about the story and not about the coding or rendering.
This version isn't even close to perfect in matter of coding or rendering and people complain about the story, doesn't make sense to me.
But I guess people just want building relationships games because are more 'close' to reality idk.
I could have milk this version and make with only few rendered frames a lot of content but it'd look boring to me.
Now I know that this is most people want from incest games.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
People who like erotic games (mostly here .. I think so) should give a constructive feedback .. and encourage who is starting .. and not be discouraging the guy and making jokes .. the more games ... the better. .
Mh, I have to clarify I didn't want to make fun of it. Though if I had to give a constructive feedback:

Its a bit too rushed. Nothing against straight forward story.

Codingwise I couldn't say much for this short version and the renders as it is your first game after a few weeks I can't really complain. Could be much worse.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Interesting game can’t wait to see where it goes from here keep up the work Mr Dev :biggrin:

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Mh, I have to clarify I didn't want to make fun of it. Though if I had to give a constructive feedback:

Its a bit too rushed. Nothing against straight forward story.

Codingwise I couldn't say much for this short version and the renders as it is your first game after a few weeks I can't really complain. Could be much worse.
it's not mine. I just gave my opinion ..

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'll wait few days to see how more people will react to it.
I might make another version or more if there will be people who want that.
I still don't get it how people can complain about the story and not about the coding or rendering.
This version isn't even close to perfect in matter of coding or rendering and people complain about the story, doesn't make sense to me.
But I guess people just want building relationships games because are more 'close' to reality idk.
I could have milk this version and make with only few rendered frames a lot of content but it'd look boring to me.
Now I know that this is most people want from incest games.
Keep plugging away, and you'll get there. You might glean some good ideas/inspiration from reading hot incest stories or such at ?

choups

Nov 12, 2017
the game has potential, remains to be seen how the sequel will be organized around the player
sorry for my english i'm french

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote