EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NTR_Ban.jpg

Overview:
Our heroine Noemi (call her Noe, everyone else does) is the only child of an Italian (Florentine) immigrant to the USA, who is also a self made entrepreneur and chef. She runs her own restaurant in a small neighbourhood in suburban Philadelphia with her fiancé Brad and her long-term waitresses, who are like sisters to her. Life has been good to her… too good. It all comes crashing down around her when her father is sent to an early grave and his secret debts come to light. As his only heir, they become Noe's and just like that she is under a burden of a 6-figure payment. That's not her only problem however as the biggest chain restaurant in town opens its dozenth location just across the street. She learns first hand how cut throat the food business can be at the hands of Mr. Baines and his chain “Salvatore's Deli”.
Noe shows us just how hard it is to fight off crushing debt and a lecherous, treacherous rival restaurateur all while trying to keep her dream shop open. She's by no means alone however as her eternally optimistic fiancé, a trio of trainee waitresses (Kriem, Frankie and Kelsey), and her last remaining regular, the grizzled ex-cop 'Old Roy' all back her up in the head-to-head with the world. Will she make it to her long awaited wedding day? And will she be the same person as she was when all this began? That's up to you now, isn't it!? C'mon by 'Little Toscana' and see what we're serving up!”​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer/Publisher: beWilder -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Prequels NTR Origins: - - Moreau Again, Naturally - Kelsey and the City
Other Game: Agent of Heels
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v0.21): - - - -
Linux (v0.21): - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Main Body - Gameplay - Save v0.17

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

NTR_1.jpg Frankie_Waitressing_Good_04.png KelseyCompetitiveTraining_02.png Kriem_DayOff_02.png Noe_Waitressing_ProSuc_01.png v0_7_Scene2_Render02.png v0_8_Scene2_Render00.png v0_9_Scene03_Render08.png v0_9_Scene04_Render09.png v0_10_Scene01_Render07.png v0_11_Scene01_Render10.png v0_11_Scene03_Render05.png v0_11_Scene04_Render03.png v0_11_Scene04_Render11.png v0_12_Scene01_Render17.png v0_13_Scene4_Render09.png v0_14_Scene4_Render07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Don't know what the deal is with mega but the links keep breaking. STarting to hate mega
PC-
MAC-
LIN-

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wtf is hotwifing ? Never heard that before
i saw that before.. cant explain it correctly but i can giev a shitty try.

hotwiffing is when the husband have a sexy wife and he like to see (watch) his wife having sex with someone else. he participate visualy but not actively.
the husband is ok that the women have sex with multiples men.

supposedly, this help to get the woman having attraction again to her husband and fix their couple troubles...... supposedly.... but i guess that will never happen in that kind of game XD

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
@UncleVT, maybe you should also link the Origin Stories threads for the characters of Noemi and Kriem (and afterwards the other two) to the OP of the main game.

Reactions: Krull

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017

hotwiffing is when the husband have a sexy wife and he like to see (watch) his wife having sex with someone else. he participate visualy but not actively.

supposedly, this help to get the woman having attraction again to her husband and fix their couple troubles...... supposedly.... but i guess that will never happen in that kind of game XD
I assume that I don't like that approach. It seems that the fiance is whoring his wife. :noexpression:

But maybe the authors have some cool ideas in that area.

But still, I prefer the nice old classic way of having the male partner getting cucked and cheated without a hint of what its happening until a certain point.

I just hope that this game can pull out a really high quality ntr masterpiece, as in my opinion there is non western games of this kind that can live up to the true nature of the genre, generally they are very poor. And since the writing and storytelling seem to be two of the main strengths of these devs, I have my expectations really high up.

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
Hot wife material specifically refers to encouraging promiscuous adultery in a wife. It can generally be used as a synonym for cuckold material (has a weird political slur context now) and NTR material (requires familiarity with Japanese material, just like the term netori or netorase wouldn't carry much context outside of Japanese material.) Even though there are subtle differences, they all convey some sort of infidelity fetish.
Looking forward to giving this a spin, hopefully content will come out quickly.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017

so,basically a cuckoldry?

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
so,basically a cuckoldry?
As I understand it (I could be wrong of course) is that cuckoldry is a bit more sumissive (imposed on the beta husbands and they just take it) while the other term is more about a consentual sharing of the wife, and both agree to it and enjoy it.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes