What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Took me a while to get to play this. A truly neat thing, although felt somewhat short and easy at times. For anyone wondering about the "invincible" mid-boss fight, it is very easy (although very unclear): although the boss shows no damage blink hinting you one will not receive any actual damage, he is a classic "escapes when hurt too much" boss, so just keep hitting him as hard as you can no matter what (takes somewhat a few hits if you have a high damage skill) and he will flee without bringing too much trouble, if any ;)

AnonymousMind

Dec 11, 2020
Need a hero to upload a working uncensored version/ patch for this game. Steams is also censored and the DLsite patch doesn't work. Please and thank you.

- "Censorship is for kids, this is an adults game..."

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
So how do you beat 3-3 boss?
Blue hair, doesn't take ANY damage from anything. Mass attacks, tried getting behind, dive attacks from up top.
All the "3 skills". Nothing.

Dec 28, 2021
Basically, you want to bait-n-dodge his attacks. He leaves once you survive enough of his volleys at you. The only way to actually hurt him is to use the power up from world 5, but any encounters besides the one in world 5 he's invulnerable to any and all damage.
Yo bro. At some point the guy stops shooting his pink balls but still does the animation and wont let me go past him. After i jump off the frame i see progress like getting a power up and so on but am still stuck there.

I would appreciate help.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
At some point the guy stops shooting his pink balls but still does the animation and wont let me go past him.
Like I already said above, you have to keep hitting him just like any other boss (even although there is no damage flash). The thing with the damage flash here is only story-related (he will not die dead this time, but simply flee - but otherwise it is just another normal boss fight).

Dec 28, 2021
Like I already said above, you have to keep hitting him just like any other boss (even although there is no damage flash). The thing with the damage flash here is only story-related (he will not die dead this time, but simply flee - but otherwise it is just another normal boss fight).
Ive been hitting for 10 minutes straight. He stood there doing the same thing over and over. Can you tell how long i need to hit it approximately or something else i need to know like certain positions i need to swing from?

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Not bad. This feels like a PSX game. However, they should've added a pause button... You can't scroll down and this contains pitfalls which is unfair and cringe to see in a platformer. Also, her voice gets annoying when she attacks. Literally stopped playing because she gave me a headache lol

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes