RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
morale is decent but royal fund is really looking bad il guess you took groves defenders? that should explain difference in our military stats.
yeah, i don't think i'll be able to afford professional soldiers. Took everything except that petition, maybe i should have skipped grove defenders (and another minor one) & sorceres so i'd get enough funds for that instead.

also alcinian support of 25 is really low without sommus you should have 45
basically having both is bad from stat standpoint but not really that much. difference is 5 noble/popular support
Yeah i definitely agree, but i enjoy party banter and animosity between Somnus and Lorena (and also Lorena/Somnus vs. the others) too much. As long as i don't get a "Game Over", i prefer to suffer (hopefully only slightly) worse outcomes, the storytelling & drama is just too good^^.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think the somnus and Lorena thing are going to be short term versus long term. Short term the alcinians are not going to be very helpful and taking somnus furthers that weakness, but over time it will recover imo. Lorena and Calysia have already shown signs of starting to get along better with each other and talked about the different approaches of their orders and I think it could become really usefull if the two orders manage to work together in the future towards the common goal of helping people. Alcinians ability to use violence is helpful in protecting people and Alvinians have greater healing and magic ability.
Plus Somnus magic and knowledge is bound to be usefull for research purposes. Plus I think there may be a cult of Salistinae about that we might be able to forge into a proper order again.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
I think the somnus and Lorena thing are going to be short term versus long term. Short term the alcinians are not going to be very helpful and taking somnus furthers that weakness, but over time it will recover imo. Lorena and Calysia have already shown signs of starting to get along better with each other and talked about the different approaches of their orders and I think it could become really usefull if the two orders manage to work together in the future towards the common goal of helping people. Alcinians ability to use violence is helpful in protecting people and Alvinians have greater healing and magic ability.
Plus Somnus magic and knowledge is bound to be usefull for research purposes. Plus I think there may be a cult of Salistinae about that we might be able to forge into a proper order again.
i generally agree. sommus should be very helpful.
from how game is developing most likely main route of Alcinian story line should be will they stay as one secct or multiple sects will be created. its foreshadowed during ardinae pettion when she says that it will be decided later time. i think that having sommus and simultaneously pushing for multiply sects will be very difficult and that may be one way it can be balanced.

on the other hand you get choice to create secular healing guild and expand existing groves if you banish Alcinians.

Last edited:

ImperialCenter000

May 8, 2020
I left the Alcinian Sanctuary in Riversmeet right after the fight, and didn't speak to the guy on the left. Now, he's gone and I can't start the Smuggler's Den quest. Is there another way not mentioned in the walkthrough, or do I have to miss it permanently?

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
I left the Alcinian Sanctuary in Riversmeet right after the fight, and didn't speak to the guy on the left. Now, he's gone and I can't start the Smuggler's Den quest. Is there another way not mentioned in the walkthrough, or do I have to miss it permanently?
it may be oversight. you should report it on steam or game website

Reactions: ImperialCenter000

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Anyone know a good way to take out those guys that ambush us during that test? They keep going stealth and I don't have a ability to get them out of it, and they hit very hard while in Stealth

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [444 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-LORDFORTEGAMES-0.11.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes