RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
what are people's ideas about madeas origin? i think these chapter gives us interesting hint that there is one member of royal bloodline who's fate never was determined. or she is just daemon because of how stupid she is.
Antipater's comment about her age (she is too old to be born during the war apparently), it's a relevant hint, I suspect. I think that she is not Antiochus's daughter, but she easily could be related to Alexander. A cousin, in fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: maroder

Luder23

Feb 22, 2019
any idea how to fix this issue?

Cache:106:in `initialize': No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/Ariston, Errno::ENOENT
from Cache:106:in `new'
from Cache:106:in `normal_bitmap'
from Cache:91:in `load_bitmap'
from Cache:57:in `picture'
from Picture Bugfix:25:in `update_bitmap'
from Sprite_Picture:30:in `update'
from Fix Picture:169:in `update'
from Sprite_Picture:16:in `initialize'
from Z-pictures:57:in `initialize'
from Picture Bugfix:37:in `new'
from Picture Bugfix:37:in `block in update_pictures'
from Game_Pictures:26:in `block in each'
from Game_Pictures:26:in `each'
from Picture Bugfix:36:in `update_pictures'
from Spriteset_Map:184:in `update'
from Multi-fog:420:in `update'
from Scene_Map:65:in `update'
from Message Log:422:in `update'
from Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from SceneManager:23:in `run'
from Main:10:in `block in <main>'

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
any idea how to fix this issue?

Cache:106:in `initialize': No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/Ariston, Errno::ENOENT
from Cache:106:in `new'
from Cache:106:in `normal_bitmap'
from Cache:91:in `load_bitmap'
from Cache:57:in `picture'
from Picture Bugfix:25:in `update_bitmap'
from Sprite_Picture:30:in `update'
from Fix Picture:169:in `update'
from Sprite_Picture:16:in `initialize'
from Z-pictures:57:in `initialize'
from Picture Bugfix:37:in `new'
from Picture Bugfix:37:in `block in update_pictures'
from Game_Pictures:26:in `block in each'
from Picture Bugfix:36:in `update_pictures'
from Spriteset_Map:184:in `update'
from Multi-fog:420:in `update'
from Scene_Map:65:in `update'
from Message Log:422:in `update'
from Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from SceneManager:23:in `run'
from Main:10:in `block in <main>'
developer is active in steam you can try posting it there or in patreon

Reactions: Luder23

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017

v0.10.1.2 Hotfix
= Bugfixes
- Addressed a spot where it was possible to get stuck in Chapter 9.
- Fixed a bug with "Religious Orders of Velonia" which caused the book to get stuck in an infinite loop.

SimpForCorruption

Jan 29, 2022
does the v0.10.1.2 Hotfix fix the error I ran into today where the game will crash due to file not found after the animation plays of the guy pacing in his cell that you are going to eventually rescue after you travel south to the town that connects all the rivers to negotiate with the mayor?

Edit: Yes this update fixes the file not found bug from Demetrius' Estate.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
What exactly does Lorena and Ariadne's synergy do again? I remember unlocking it at the end of last update but I don't see a discription anywhere in the skills or status menus.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
What exactly does Lorena and Ariadne's synergy do again? I remember unlocking it at the end of last update but I don't see a discription anywhere in the skills or status menus.
Looking into the changelogs, it seems that it's related to use Fire spells on Chilled enemies and Ice spells on Burning Enemies, seeing that the following balance change:
- Lowered the bonus damage of Lorena and Ariadne's synergy to 3% per stack of Burning/Chilled instead of 5% per stack. Hitting a Frozen enemy with a fire skill is now 30% extra damage rather than 50%.

Send_Nudes_Pls

Formerly 'Rosero1234'
Jul 26, 2019
The game won't let me save, there was a save prompt but it wouldn't let me. idk if its a bug or its broken

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NoblesseOblige-LORDFORTEGAMES-0.10.1.2Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Send_Nudes_Pls

Formerly 'Rosero1234'
Jul 26, 2019
Can you be a bit more precise. How is it broken. How does the save menu look?
I can open the menu and click on the save button, but the "save" button is greyed even the autosave isn't working. And after the Trial just before the assassin attacked, there was a save prompt and even then I couldn't save. I was like "Okay, maybe I have to advance the next day to save." But even after I cleared out the assassins in the old ruins it still wouldn't let me save.

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
I can open the menu and click on the save button, but the "save" button is greyed even the autosave isn't working. And after the Trial just before the assassin attacked, there was a save prompt and even then I couldn't save. I was like "Okay, maybe I have to advance the next day to save." But even after I cleared out the assassins in the old ruins it still wouldn't let me save.
I've run into something like this in the past on a different RPGMaker game. The issue you're running into is not due to the game's programming being broken (else we'd all be having the same issue), but due to a problem your computer software is having with creating a save file.

You may have the folder the game is inside set to "read only" permission or something like that, instead of "Read and Write". If that's the case you could adjust that and you should then be able to save. Alternatively your computer might be set up so you can only save games in the applications folder, or something like that.

The exact method for identifying and changing those permissions is going to depend on what software you're running (windows 10? 11?), but you should be able to google it and find instructions easily enough.

Reactions: Alandir

Send_Nudes_Pls

Formerly 'Rosero1234'
Jul 26, 2019
I've run into something like this in the past on a different RPGMaker game. The issue you're running into is not due to the game's programming being broken (else we'd all be having the same issue), but due to a problem your computer software is having with creating a save file.

You may have the folder the game is inside set to "read only" permission or something like that, instead of "Read and Write". If that's the case you could adjust that and you should then be able to save. Alternatively your computer might be set up so you can only save games in the applications folder, or something like that.

The exact method for identifying and changing those permissions is going to depend on what software you're running (windows 10? 11?), but you should be able to google it and find instructions easily enough.
I don't know how to adjust it though, I mean I can play other RPGM like Renryuu or even Last Sovereign no problem. This is the first time I've encountered this problem.

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
I don't know how to adjust it though, I mean I can play other RPGM like Renryuu or even Last Sovereign no problem. This is the first time I've encountered this problem.
The problem here is that none of us are going to be able to fix this for you, you're going to have to try to figure out some of it yourself. I can't exactly reach into the ether and change something on your computer. That's why I said in my last post: "you should be able to google it and find instructions easily enough."

Figure out what software your device is running and look it up. For example: "How to change read only permissions in [windows 10]" (as one possibility).

It is worth noting that I can't guarantee this is the correct solution either, because: again, I don't have access to your computer. The one thing I can promise you is that this is not a problem with the game itself, since no one else has been reporting the issue.

Some other potential solutions I have no idea if you've tried or thought of:
-Are you playing the game on steam? Try that if you haven't already
-Have you deleted the game, re-downloaded and reinstalled it? That might fix the issue if something just went wrong the first time

TL;DR Unless you're running a really odd computer/software set up, this game should be able to run on it, but you're going to have to put in at least the bare minimum of effort to resolve the problem you are running into if you want to play the game.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
i am interested what peoples key values are?
i got for recruiting sommus and banishing Alcininas
popular support 16
noble support 16
army size 26
army quality 26
morale 35
alivaen supprot 125
royal funds 65

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
i am interested what peoples key values are?
i got for recruiting sommus and banishing Alcininas
popular support 16
noble support 16
army size 26
army quality 26
morale 35
alivaen supprot 125
royal funds 65
How do you check at the end of current the version? Or are those the last values before leaving the castle...

Anyway, my key values before leaving the castle & starting ch9 (recruited Somnus & Lorena):

popular support 15 (likely 16 in ch9)
noble support 12

army size 29
army quality 31
morale 25

econ status 14
econ control 29
royal funds 39

alivean support 90
alcinian support 25

running a bit low on morale & royal funds, hope there are some ways to recover before a big conflict breaks out...

Last edited:

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
How do you check at the end of current the version? Or are those the last values before leaving the castle...
yes they are values before leaving castle.
popular support 15 (likely 16 in ch9)
you are right. there is +1 popular support in chapter 9 i didn't take that in consideration
running a bit low on morale & royal funds, hope there are some ways to recover before a big conflict breaks out...
morale is decent but royal fund is really looking bad il guess you took groves defenders? that should explain difference in our military stats. also alcinian support of 25 is really low without sommus you should have 45
basically having both is bad from stat standpoint but not really that much. difference is 5 noble/popular support
thanks for answer

Reactions: hermesh
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes