4.10 star(s) 183 Votes

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bottom left and top right is the best out of these pictures imo.

Top 3 for me overall is probably

Ms. Wymore
Jeane
Lizzie / Daphne

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I hope the next version of the game comes with fixes so I can play it. I know there were a couple things in the walkthrough that were supposed to trigger/happen that didn't in the main game, that didn't end up happening when you played and it was said it was a bug and it was supposed to happen. So I just decided to wait until the next version to play and hopefully it'll all the there how the dev intended. Love the game and renders though from what I have played so far!

Dec 31, 2018
I hope the next version of the game comes with fixes so I can play it. I know there were a couple things in the walkthrough that were supposed to trigger/happen that didn't in the main game, that didn't end up happening when you played and it was said it was a bug and it was supposed to happen. So I just decided to wait until the next version to play and hopefully it'll all the there how the dev intended. Love the game and renders though from what I have played so far!
Yeah you are right . There are some bugs I noticed. One is I can't get resit from Rene's room or go to his bathroom or see his sister get changed. Weird

Dec 31, 2018
I think you should peep on amber 1st, then go to rene's room to snatch the receipt... Don't go to the bathroom.[/QUOT

When does this actually happend during the free roam where you have to apply oil to brandy and Steph? Or after everyone comes to the pool? Cause if it's the former then I can't click anything besides the girls.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
You'll have that chance when you enter the house while rene and the others are out and you saw amber halfnaked beside the pool. The mc will pretend hes gonna pee and ask amber where the bathroom is and she will go inside later on. Youll go on free roam, go 2nd floor and that's your only chance to peep at amber and get in rene's room. Miss that then it's bye lizzie

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
When does this actually happend during the free roam where you have to apply oil to brandy and Steph? Or after everyone comes to the pool? Cause if it's the former then I can't click anything besides the girls.
It's before any of those. Basically right after you saw Amber going upstairs.

Dec 31, 2018
It's before any of those. Basically right after you saw Amber going upstairs.
After I told Rene's sister about her tits she went to put on her top. After that I can't click anything besides Stephanie and brandy. Possibly a bug. But it's the android version. Tried clicking the doors and the stairs not working :(

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
After I told Rene's sister about her tits she went to put on her top. After that I can't click anything besides Stephanie and brandy. Possibly a bug. But it's the android version. Tried clicking the doors and the stairs not working :(
The stairs to the right of Stephania/Brandy should've been clickable. Is the android version official or someone's unofficial port? Maybe best to play official release if android is unofficial.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
The walkthrough has R and L points, I don'e understand how that is measured since there is no R and L indicator.
Also, when spying on jeane, do I let her see me to get the +1 R and L points or do I leave before she sees me?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Has the dev mentioned recently about the bug fixes for the previous version beyond that its being worked on? Maybe a release date or just waiting until the next version update and releasing the bug fix with that?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Has the dev mentioned recently about the bug fixes for the previous version beyond that its being worked on? Maybe a release date or just waiting until the next version update and releasing the bug fix with that?
It's been about three weeks since since v0.4.1 was released. So it sure looks like there won't be a bugfix before the next full release. Which is a shame, since this last one is pretty much unplayable for so many routes. I know I'm not touching it until that crap gets fixed.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes