4.10 star(s) 183 Votes

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
What a nice first release.
I hope I will find the save button when the next release comes out because I will follow this with enthousiasm

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
What a nice first release.
I hope I will find the save button when the next release comes out because I will follow this with enthousiasm
To save and load you have a menu button in the left top corner, there you have a save button which will lead you to another page... on that page you’ll see a “new save” label... you can save there up to 9

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
To save and load you have a menu button in the left top corner, there you have a save button which will lead you to another page... on that page you’ll see a “new save” label... you can save there up to 9
Guess I missed it because I was absorbed by the game itself.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Shall we continue to note the incorrect spelling of "Birthday"?

It's driving me up the walls.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Shall we continue to note the incorrect spelling of "Birthday"?

It's driving me up the walls.
Oh I didn’t realized that... Thanks for pointing it up... I did the wallpaper after hours of work and I simply missed that... I’m gonna be changing that on my patron page, but I’m not sure if it will get changed here as well.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hyped. I rarely get excited about a release these days, but this is the good stuff.

Finally some real game devs entering the adult space.
Obviously inspired by big brother. But the realtime 3d daz combo works perfectly here. 2 thumbs up.
Guys a web developer. I don't think that counts as a real game dev.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Promising! This may be among the best made high school settings I've seen outside of Japanese VNs. Plenty of interesting characters, lot's of cliches but the writing and good amount of choices keep it engaging. The renders are very good.

I could do without the running around gameplay, but it's ok. I would appreciate if the camera was moving more faster though.

Looking forward to the next episode!

Reactions: tomislazy and Hyped

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Oh I didn’t realized that... Thanks for pointing it up... I did the wallpaper after hours of work and I simply missed that... I’m gonna be changing that on my patron page, but I’m not sure if it will get changed here as well.
Just upload the new image in a post and flag a moderator or @N7 . They'll be happy to update the op.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
The visuals are beautiful, the UI is well done and the story is well written (but could do with a proofread).

While the 3D navigation is unique, interesting and I'm sure took a lot to achieve. I'm struggling to accept it for this grade of game. It's too cumbersome, slows down the pace of the game and is too immersion breaking. I think this is a perfect example, that no matter how well it's done, reinventing the wheel is not always a good idea.

Games like Big Brother and Dating my Daughter (to name but two) innovated with their UI and mechanics, but they did so without breaking the mold. They did so in small ways, that maintained genre consistency, had no learning curve, and maintained a comfortable experience.

I'll keep my eye on this game, but can't bring myself to invest the time and effort that this game requires just yet.
Now that, I call constructive criticism. Well done!

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Guys a web developer. I don't think that counts as a real game dev.
He mentioned android game development. He may not be a paid game professional but he's clearly got game dev skills.
I'd rather have refreshing gameplay or graphics than more spam patreon creators milking renpy VNs with the same daz assets.

This release was polished enough for me to consider him a game developer. The 3d navigation, camera angles switching, the subtle animations - like the flip while changing his clothes, the polished UI, the parallax intro animations. They're all subtle and beautifully integrated.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
really loiked the game and the artwork ,didn't find it Grindy at all just lots of Tasks to perform however I can't seem to find the trigger for the mowing of the lawn ...
can someone please tell how to do that ?
I'm back at house after first schoolday and peeped at stepmom trying on bikinis and all but then what ?

lilgamer123

Nov 18, 2017
really loiked the game and the artwork ,didn't find it Grindy at all just lots of Tasks to perform however I can't seem to find the trigger for the mowing of the lawn ...
can someone please tell how to do that ?
I'm back at house after first schoolday and peeped at stepmom trying on bikinis and all but then what ?
please tell me on how to mow the lawn

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes