• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I was at first a little frustrated with the minigames and puzzles, but it ended being very satisfying after figuring them out. I think a little frustration is often required for good payoff.

I think the problem is not that they exist, but the usability side of their implementation. like the computer puzzle, it breaks normal menu/button clicking convention so it's very easy to think it's bugged, which creates the frustration. 9/10 in these games this kinda situation means dev fucked up, so we're all quick to jump to that conclusion.

also because the second step after kicking computer also has further choices, the user won't realize the trick was to kick computer until he's been there several times and realizes there's a pattern with the kicking. at the very least the trick to clear the history should use same 'kick computer' mechanism to not be so confusing.

also, it might not be a bad idea to prompt the player with a message after he tried all direct combinations, to give feedback that assures it's deliberate and not bugged.

the cunnilingus game I'm just not getting. I've tried all combinations with full dom and full lust etc, but no orgasm. if there is a way to make her cum it's a great minipuzzle. but if there isn't, why does it even exist.

so in the end I loved that all these puzzles and secrets to find existed, but the problem is they often make you think the game is bugged. that's a usability or UI feedback problem, the ideas themselves are great.

in an rpg they'd be fine because you could always try them the next day, but in a linear VN like this you're stuck until you get it, so it makes you assume being bugged very quickly.

Last edited:

NRftW

Mar 21, 2024
the cunnilingus game I'm just not getting. I've tried all combinations with full dom and full lust etc, but no orgasm. if there is a way to make her cum it's a great minipuzzle. but if there isn't, why does it even exist.
there's one other combination you haven't tried:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: woody554

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
there's one other combination you haven't tried:
that's so sneaky. I did wonder if that last choice about talking too much was a hint but I didn't dwell on it.

should've realized that because he broke UI conventions elsewhere he might do it again.

edit: hah, now that I know to think outside the box I got the serial killer greeting as well. and looking back it was a good hint, I did think of the right guy the first time I played, just had the wrong greeting.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Already got the "romantic psycho" & "silence is golden" in episode 4 but still only 12 out of 13 achievements. What have I missed?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My fault, I uploaded the wrong version - this one doesn't have the third achievement. There will be a mini patch with a few changes on Monday/Tuesday.
We're all human.

Thanks for letting us know and keep up the great storytelling!

Cheers!! :coffee:

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Im uploading version 0.41. Expect links in the next 15 minutes...

Patchnotes:
  • Fixed a bug with achievements
  • Two new achievements in Ep4
  • The game's file structure has been changed, so now I can patch it more easily....
  • In chapter 4, if you make a mistake during a mini-game three times, you can skip it at the cost of the achievement.

Unfortunately, you have to download the entire game again. But from patch 0.6, subsequent patches will only contain new content.
Patch 0.5 focuses on episode 1 and we have to "overwrite" it...

Mirage42

May 31, 2017
What a gem of a game . I absolutely love the writing and the renders are pretty good too ( animations could be improved ) . Only thing i really didn't like are the mini games. (y) . I love the fact that she's not an ''easy woman'' and all the teasing and how hard she seems to be submitting . Don't make her a zombie cock whore please :LOL: . PS: When can we expect the next version ?

Reactions: BorrXL

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hello!

I would like to ask you 2 questions.

Does anyone play on a weaker computer and have problems with animation smoothness?

I understand many complaints about the quality of renders (The game is created on a laptop... I can't afford better equipment at the moment.) mini-games, etc. etc.
The only thing that worries me is when someone writes that the animations need improvement. Personally, I think they are better than in 95% of the games I have checked, in which the movement often looks mechanical/is a 10-frame loop, etc. etc. I would like to know your opinion so that the next ones will be even better.

As for the next updates - the next one, 0.5, will focus on episode one and general improvements to the game. This will be the version that I want to send for verification on Steam. So far, each episode was created within a month, so I need to slow down a bit and now go through everything again. Improve text, logic, renderings.

Version 0.5 will be available at the end of May. Episode 5 will be released in June.

I will also be grateful for your support for the project (any support, whether in the form of a like, a review or an actual donation on websites such as patreon or subscribestar - at the moment I spend much more on the game than I earn ;)

Thanks for all your comments/likes and support so far!

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone play on a weaker computer and have problems with animation smoothness?

I understand many complaints about the quality of renders (The game is created on a laptop... I can't afford better equipment at the moment.) mini-games, etc. etc.
The only thing that worries me is when someone writes that the animations need improvement. Personally, I think they are better than in 95% of the games I have checked, in which the movement often looks mechanical/is a 10-frame loop, etc. etc. I would like to know your opinion so that the next ones will be even better.
Don,t worry. Animation and renders are normal.
Enough to enjoy the game and images...
One moment about mini games. A dubious pleasure.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoMercy-0.41
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
HANDMADE VERSION
------------------------------------->>
bannerbig.jpg
Ren'Py ██████
This is the Italian translation of No Mercy [v0.41]

Download

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagrra and mrMarko

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hello!

I would like to ask you 2 questions.

As for the next updates - the next one, 0.5, will focus on episode one and general improvements to the game. This will be the version that I want to send for verification on Steam. So far, each episode was created within a month, so I need to slow down a bit and now go through everything again. Improve text, logic, renderings.

Version 0.5 will be available at the end of May. Episode 5 will be released in June.

I will also be grateful for your support for the project (any support, whether in the form of a like, a review or an actual donation on websites such as patreon or subscribestar - at the moment I spend much more on the game than I earn ;)

Thanks for all your comments/likes and support so far!
My computer is a desktop with a 3090 and the animations play just fine for me (I think they are fine, quality wise but honestly about a 6/7 out of 10 compared to some of the high-end devs/AVNs I enjoy).

This is not a ding on you but just comparing you to some of my favorite AVNs that have animations. FYI - I also have some favorite AVNs that have no animations - they are favorites for a great story combined with consistent timely delivery of quality new content (both renders and amount of story told) - so animations can be an important part of a good/great AVN but not The deciding factor for me.

I think that you are doing a good job with frequency but agree with the importance of a review to focus on making the existing content: (text, renders, logic) better.

IF there is a way for you to add an easy setting or a walkthrough to help with the achievements and identify places where multiple paths exist (to get to different achievements for ex.), I think this would be helpful.

I am enjoying No Mercy and am looking forward to more of your story!

Cheers!! :coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes