• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voruy

Nov 19, 2023
Great game overrall but i'll wait few months before playing again, its a pity we cant use the saves..

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Enjoyed the game,do wish though some hint in choices.great start dev keep it up :) :love::love:(y)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The aunt here didn’t turn out to be very attractive, that same gray dullness. It would be better if they gave more content to Tommy’s mom, since they decided to move away from the events with Nicole.
But that part of the game with Nicole was great. It’s still confusing, but I’m starting to understand the logic of the passage a little.)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoMercy-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
please someone upload the walkthrough for chapter 4, these minigames are really tiresome, the developer should have done that. Even after trying and trying again, no success.

Reactions: carmafia

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The "game" elements in this one are no fun at all, whether it's point collection, achievement hunting or guessing which movie they're watching on the screen.

Otherwise I like the game, although the quality of renders / animations isn't the cream of the crop.

Leache

May 17, 2017
I love burning your brain cells guys xD
Sorry to break it to you but like the post above already states the majority isn't fond of this "gameplay" within a more or less straight VN.
I guess the only thing you'll reach doing that is rather having someone decompile the scripts rpa and posting micro steps or even adding it to a highlighting choice mod than having numberless people clicking faculties of choices repetedly mutliple times.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
stupid minigame... can't pass the last one: Dress -> Remember the date -> Watch -> Lopez , select Dress and Remember... after that asks for xxx_z3p0lz3p0l_xxx etc. who could it be? that stupid think killed the game for me...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well when i realized that the MC was a piece of shit, i hoped he would get in trouble so i did everything possible to make him suffer but the game is crap and doesn't allow it. So i just made him ask his mother to blow him and it was the end, nice !!

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Cool idea. The performance seems to be quite good too. Except for the stupid system, with non-obvious choices.
The industry clearly doesn't have enough of these types of games.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes