Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.40] [Zerat]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 14, 2017
Alright, since people are bitching. No, the first scene of the stepmother is technically NOT NTR. Unless your playing as the dad but you're not.I would put the first scene as voyeur/cheating. The actual ntr scene would be the scene in the car with tommy's mother where tommy sees the main character with his mom.

I absolutely hate this forum's ntr discussion. Some games with ntr don't have the tag while some with no ntr have the tag. Let the devs make the games they want. If you have a problem make your own game.

I like the game so far. Is the game gonna be you just cucking other people? Since the game is about incest would the game include other relatives?

Taider14

Sep 30, 2021
No need for a confusing explanation: THERE IS NO REAL NTR IN THIS GAME! I'm telling that as an ntr hater. The stepmom sleep with a guy (we don't see it just the silhouette of the 2 people letting you know she is giving him a bj) but she is not a LI at the time. It's thanks to the blackmail material obtain with this "scene" that she become an li for the mc. This is the only time where things can be "confusing" but all the rest is about the mc getting action with the li's. People who actually PLAYED the game can tell you the mc is NEVER NTR'd and it doesn't seem to be in project in this game. Now if you want an li who never had sex before you are in the wrong game because all the li for now are milf.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
This game is so good and Love It :love: Waiting For Episode 4...(Suggest: It Would Be Perfect If Milf Face Look more Old)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 89 MB

Updates are faster on .

Reactions: pochops and Faptime

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 2702077

Overview:
Your stepmother (or anyone else you want) has a very active sex life... But only when your father is not at home. You get fed up with it and decide to take matters into your own hands and use it.

NTR is featured in the prologue.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: Zerat - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

Excellent

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
just wanted to ask the developer, will there be content with the classmate's mom or was it just a one off scene? Cause I really liked the way the mc was a bully and having his way with the classmate's mom, would love more content with the classmate's mom.

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
I am new to this game, so wanted to ask the developer what is the update cycle of this game? is there any fixed cycle? if not then when should we expect updates?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No Mercy [v0.40] [Zerat]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Well, what can I say, it's a good game, but like the last patch, it's not the progress you'd like, it's a shame
And what's wrong with the screen? No matter what clicks, it doesn't go any further

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes