Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.40] [Zerat]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
why not press?
feel free to do so...you are obviously target group for all similar scumming.
dont click this links
those bot accounts are spawning lately...probably it would be good to have direct access to mods/uploaders for reporting it.
as for now it does take a time, and there are always those "curious" as the dude from above quote :BootyTime:

Reactions: KiGa and Chaosguy

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, I guess 9/10 points is max for now? Spend some time to confirm it. Sometimes devs decisions so strange and dumb...
Or you can somehow to Achievb3 'You have total control'? Because in the code it's just loop (jump back) before it...

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Where is the NTR tag for this game?
I don't go around bitching about NTR games willy nilly.
I have my filter set to exclude it, so when I find myself in one, I'm going to bitch about it.
I don't give a shit about the dev note. Tags are there for a reason.

SPCPhoenix

Apr 3, 2023
hi how much content in the game? Also NTR is avoidable ???
NTR is not avoidable. BUT the NTR is the main female cheating on her husband to give you blackmail material on her it's extremely short and you see almost nothing after the opening anytime you go to use the blackmail on her you are given the option to resee the opening seen or have it blurred out
Where is the NTR tag for this game?
I don't go around bitching about NTR games willy nilly.
I have my filter set to exclude it, so when I find myself in one, I'm going to bitch about it.
I don't give a shit about the dev note. Tags are there for a reason.
although technically you're right. because of the extremely short nature of the netorare some devs decide to leave the tag out as to not mislead those people looking for netorare and it's not here in volume. Although a case can be made for the abundance of netori, witch NTR technically covers, it can be misleading still in some eye's.

The good compromise would be adding the tag then in the genre section adding the "Netori" instead of NTR to give a more defined explanation of what the true nature of the NTR is actually.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
NTR is not avoidable. BUT the NTR is the main female cheating on her husband to give you blackmail material on her it's extremely short and you see almost nothing after the opening anytime you go to use the blackmail on her you are given the option to resee the opening seen or have it blurred out

although technically you're right. because of the extremely short nature of the netorare some devs decide to leave the tag out as to not mislead those people looking for netorare and it's not here in volume. Although a case can be made for the abundance of netori, witch NTR technically covers, it can be misleading still in some eye's.

The good compromise would be adding the tag then in the genre section adding the "Netori" instead of NTR to give a more defined explanation of what the true nature of the NTR is actually.
So it actually runs through the entire game, just blurred out? My point stands.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
I think problem on this. It's not work.
_223c7197e5dcde223bebaf8204359910у[.jpg
I have tried many options and none of them pass before getting an achievement total control, although there are enough points.
The labels themselves do not work as in the screenshot, or perhaps there is an incorrect redirection in the script by text.
And this work only
_223c7197e5dcde223bebaf8204359910уу[.jpg _223c7197e5dcde223bebaf8204359910уш.jpg
if you acted covertly earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I think problem on this. It's not work.
View attachment 3488347
I have tried many options and none of them pass before getting an achievement total control, although there are enough points.
The labels themselves do not work as in the screenshot, or perhaps there is an incorrect redirection in the script by text.
hey, the problem is that I was adding scenes to the gallery at the last minute and I put one thing in the wrong place. There will be a patch next week that will fix this and a few other things.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
hey, the problem is that I was adding scenes to the gallery at the last minute and I put one thing in the wrong place. There will be a patch next week that will fix this and a few other things.
Ok, will wait. And error too.
0000000000.jpg
She don't go to the bathroom. It's just a respite. When we can next choose.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes