Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.40] [Zerat]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerbig.jpg

Overview:
A 3D visual novel about marriage brought down by a cheating stepmother (You can change if you want...), and her stepson’s desire to rebuild it not as it originally was, but rather, he himself becoming his mother’s man. How will you, as her stepson, make it?

NTR is featured in the prologue.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: Zerat - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Genre:
[SPOILER
3DCG, Blackmail, Cheating, Handjob, Incest, Male Domination, Milf, Oral Sex, Sexual Harassment, Male Protagonist,
[/SPOILER]

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

Old saves will unfortunately not work :-( (sorry about that!)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

00000prologa.png 20015.png 20001.png 20030x.png 0002.png 30020.png 10099.png 30005.png 40015.png 40106money.png 40067angry.png

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The renders look really good.

Unfortunately the story has a number of issues at the moment.

It's quite short, and story-wise, there are three main scenes:

To me, these actions make both the MC and the LI quite unlikeable. I suppose her cheating is what drives the story but perhaps you could get the blackmail material without actually seeing it. Or, even better, catching her and her "boyfriend" in a compromising position, or having a compromising conversation, without actual sex.

Further, the game gives you a choice on how to call the LI. Default is stepmom, but if you change that into the obvious (without the step- part), dialogues don't make much sense anymore because in the dialogue it's pretty clear that she's your dad's second wife.

These are pretty big problems, at least for me, and I'm honestly not sure if the nice renders make up for it.

Anyway, good luck with the game!

Last edited:

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Why bother with stepmother? Why not MC's actual bio mom?
I second this.

Every game should have a dedicated incest patch with additional content with the mother saying "No honey, you can't cum inside me, what if I get pregnant?! What if our baby gets born with eleven fingers?!" and the MC replying "Don't worry mom, that eleventh finger will be the symbol of our love!"

Aug 14, 2022
I'm a big fan of "Tyrant", so you can guess what you'll find here.
You might have overlooked some tags like NTR, sharing, prostitution, voyeurism and whatnot buddy. Although none of those elements are currently present in the game. Personally, I don't find MILFs particularly enticing model wise, so I don't have a strong preference in this matter. What I can say is that you can treat her with kindness, tho you can also treat her as a mere prostitute. Meh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loikl

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

"Your stepmother has a very active sex life... But only when your father is not at home."

Questions:

1. I'll ask, is it seen e.g. "cuckie MC peeperishly" - i.e. last promo pic red flag. :(

Or is that fact just "known" by players, that she cheats, still bad, but not "seen" by MC?

2. Will the player be "forced" to "lone" her out to others after the blackmailing starts, I don't share LIs even when they have been stolen by the MC - Netori style.

Thanks in advance of download.

v0.05 Play Update: (Warning - If you haven't played the game, you will learn of plot spoilers if you view this.)

Last edited:

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
blackmailing milfs? Nothing on this earth is better

EDIT: Just saw ur description that ur a fan of Tyrant. Fuck yesssssssssss(y)

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes