Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Not at all a femdom fan, but this seems pretty cool. Fantasy settings are always welcome. Altough, all that happening within
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems way too fast.

Good luck! :)

Reactions: johnytherocket

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just finished playing, I checked Vampire, Resistance+Leave, Resistance+Stay and Robot+Stay the Night routes, so most likely I've missed some things.

My few comments (sorry if these were already said, but I haven't read all posts):
1. I think the pics are too dark, in the scene with the demon for example I couldn't see clearly what's happening. I believe better visibility will help especially with appreciation of the sex scenes.
2. I really like that the game has many branches, but thought it slightly disappointing that before h scenes MC just agrees
3. MC seems so accepting of everything. He hears that there are demons and he's completely chill about it. Imo many people would try to rationalize is: "Demons? You mean some kind of mutants?" or smth.
4. Given the branching plot I'd love to have the option of naming my saves.

All in all, I think it's a really solid start. The game seems well thought out, plus it should be my cup of tea kink wise. Only thing I'm worried slightly is that with every update each branch will receive a very small amount of content, so for those who are not into checking everything the updates will seem very short. That being said I'm really looking forward to the future updates, I'll make my decision after the next one, but it's quite likely I'll join the Patreon.

Last edited:

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I also tried it out, didn't like the sound effects much, it's pretty much all just heavy breathing that sounds like some sweaty neckbeard masturbating. Outside of that, it's a nice setup with branches but of course that also means it likely won't develop much each update, and likely will get abandoned within 3 updates, which will be progressively further apart as well. Some scenes are way too dark.

I got everything except the demon route, didn't think to leave the resistance or rather didn't care by that point. Femdom was sparse overall, it's more a survival story right now. It seemed like a decent story. I actually thought there was more maledom than anything else in terms of scene length, but maybe the demon one is longer. The solo/tie up elf route had the maledom option, although it's more accurate to just call it rape, because that's what it was. For femdom fans especially, it's not what you'd want to see.

It's a good start but Femdom Fiends also just got abandoned pretty much and it's been years. Can't say I expect this one to actually be satisfying, but maybe in 2 years if dev sticks with it, it could be something. Honestly, it's probably something better done by a small indie studio and as just a post apocalyptic survival VN. But here's to hoping the adult stuff works well and there's a lot of femdom. The Goddesses and Angels faction, Amazons, Demons, Elves and Vampires are probably all good possibilities, but again, with so many factions it's going to be tough to get content. It's probably just way too much for a sole dev to do.

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
So reading through this thread, it seems that femdom is going to be the main focus but it's going to be avoidable. I hope this is true because I am a complete sucker for the whole post apocalyptic/dystopian zombie/creature type worlds and I wish there were way more of them. I'm also not at all into femdom, so I ask because I'm not expecting a maledom route or anything (though that would be awesome), but will we be able to completely side step the femdom content and just kind of soak in and play through this dystopian world? I would be ok with that.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So reading through this thread, it seems that femdom is going to be the main focus but it's going to be avoidable. I hope this is true because I am a complete sucker for the whole post apocalyptic/dystopian zombie/creature type worlds and I wish there were way more of them. I'm also not at all into femdom, so I ask because I'm not expecting a maledom route or anything (though that would be awesome), but will we be able to completely side step the femdom content and just kind of soak in and play through this dystopian world? I would be ok with that.
I guess the game Focus on Femdom I mean The game name say it all But I thought it's more like
Lust man Standing, sadly this game is Abandoned from years now nothing like it so far
but if your fan of this kinda games here some for your liking

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I guess the game Focus on Femdom I mean The game name say it all But I thought it's more like
Lust man Standing, sadly this game is Abandoned from years now nothing like it so far
but if your fan of this kinda games here some for your liking
I really don't see the point of coming onto this forum and saying how this game is going to be abandoned already, even tho the first ever update has just recently came out... Being that this is a femdom majority game or not, its still disingenuous to the creator and the people that are interested in this genre of games...

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Straight vanilla game with lesbian title. Thumb down.

Jan 2, 2024
I'm so curious about this game being described as femdom focused. Yet, it always comes up when I search for games with maledom. So, what is going on here? Is the MC able to turn things around on the Dommes?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm so curious about this game being described as femdom focused. Yet, it always comes up when I search for games with maledom. So, what is going on here? Is the MC able to turn things around on the Dommes?
There’s a path where there’s some Maledom but the majority of the paths/routes will be Femdom… some people are just disappointed that it isn’t maledom…so it might pop up because of that..

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The amount of significantly different paths is mind-bogging. Little sub-choices that I assumed would only lead to meaningless text variations actually radically change the story. I loved the freedom, variety and the overall harsh tone of the game.

Despite this, I'm a bit concerned. Is this amount of branches sustainable? I'm afraid that either only a handful of branches will be updated in each release or that releases will come once a year.

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
I mean this shit would look waaay better if he used lighting and then ran through a denoiser. It's like the most basic shit you can do to not look like a poser noob. Still gonna keep an eye on it and hope he fixes that shit.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
While there was no need to word it like an ass, I agree the game would benefit a lot from brighter scenes and de-noising. There are a few scenes were I had to really strain my eyes to make out the details, and my monitor is properly calibrated.

I remember a couple of instances which games were way too dark because the developer was using some strange nvidia color/brightness configuration and the scenes seemed bright enough in their monitors. Maybe this is the case as well.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes