ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The game is promising, but it was a short demo. I realize that's because there's mutiple paths which I do love, it means this game will have a fair bit of replayability.

My only concern is because of how many branches there are in this game, that updates will always be small in the content department because you're spread thin. So my suggestion is to focus on one branch of the story per update. i.e (One update focuses on the Vampire path, the other Cyperpunk) either that or don't drop updates until each path has a sizeable amount of content. i.e (Big updates)

The other thing I'd suggest (Which is a personal vice of mine) is to keep player choices few but impactful. I.E the prologue starts with mutiple choices leading to the same places. That just felt redundant to me. I also think you should give people a choice if they want to participate in a kink or not, like the foot massage scene with the cyber punk girl. I myself like feet content but I know there are those who would have declined if they could have. Now if she forced him to massage her feet, that's different...

That said, I really liked what I've seen so far and hope to see this game completed some day.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
The game is promising, but it was a short demo. I realize that's because there's mutiple paths which I do love, it means this game will have a fair bit of replayability.

My only concern is because of how many branches there are in this game, that updates will always be small in the content department because you're spread thing. So my suggestion is to focus on one branch of the story per update. i.e (One update focuses on the Vampire path, the other Cyperpunk) either that or don't drop updates until each path has a sizeable amount of content. i.e (Big updates)

The other thing I'd suggest (Which is a personal vice of mine) is to keep player choices few but impactful. I.E the prologue starts with mutiple choices leading to the same places. That just felt redunant to me. I also think you should give people a choice if they want to participate in a kink or not, like the foot massage scene with the cyber punk girl. I myself like feet content but I know there are those who would have declined if they could have. Now if she forced him to massage her feet, that's different...

That said, I really liked what I've seen so far and hope to see this game completed some day.
I agree with you, that's why updates will be focused on one branched at a time; next up is Phoenix's odysseys.
Some choices are impactful, some aren't. No different to real life, or other games with choices (e.g. bg3).

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Question will this game be a visual novel do you have to grind

Q2 will be on android/apk
Q3 Will scat be involved?

Q4 Will this game be abondoned like femdom friends as that game was super liked sad it not continuing?

May 2, 2018
Question will this game be a visual novel do you have to grind

Q2 will be on android/apk
Q3 Will scat be involved?

Q4 Will this game be abondoned like femdom friends as that game was super liked sad it not continuing?
Q1- this game by definition is a visual novel. There's no grind, just choices.
Q2- you'd have to wait for someone to port it; I personally don't know how people port my games to android
Q3- probably in the far future; haven't actually written any scat content as of yet in NML.
Q4- no dev goes in with the intention of abandoning ship. If we wanna be technical, FF is on hold.

Reactions: Ptah and NeoKilua

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested quick made Android port for this game
(with the usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings Mod Ch1.01 (~300MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoMansLand_01.jpg NoMansLand_02.jpg NoMansLand_03.jpg

Mar 23, 2022
Valid questions Abhai:
Femdom is the central theme for sure. Majority of the roads lead to femdom so whilst it is technically avoidable- it is like going to a steak house and ordering only a side.
There are many choices in the game, but it is not always obvious how your choices will impact your near (or far) future. It is hard for me to say how avoidable things are as a dev as I know the outcomes. Personally I think at least in this first release, most things are avoidable.
I understand that femdom is a niche in itself; and post apocalyptic is a separate niche. So the venn diagram crossover of these niches is likely very small. Which is fine, not every piece of media is for everyone. Thank you for your goodluck, I hope my reply helps (not the easiest questions to answer without straight up spoiling content).
Goodluck on your f95 journey.
I hope at least, the end-scene of the game won't end with tragedy. And I understand that it is a famdom game but also hope that the MC will have some minimum personality of a man for him to survive.

Reactions: johnytherocket
May 2, 2018
I hope at least, the end-scene of the game won't end with tragedy. And I understand that it is a famdom game but also hope that the MC will have some minimum personality of a man for him to survive.
There is no one end-scene of the game. Different paths, different choices, therefore different endings. The MC personality is not going to be stagnant throughout the different roads. The different experiences should shape the person.

What are the intended tags?
Will there be incest?
The list would be long for intended tags.

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I assume your mean incest in the world and not incest with the player character... Considering the post apocalyptic theme and the small population I would not be surprised if people partook in incest. Personally, I have not written or mentioned it yet.
I didn't understand what you meant (maybe because of my translator) but if there is incest in the future I will be in.:devilish:
good luck

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I thought ntr was like cheating and such, women can cheat with other women no? I woul

I’m usually the same as you where I turn off or heavily turn down music and sound (don’t want to let the whole house know what I’m doing). But I’m thankful that there’s extremely well made copyright free music for post apoc and horror themes for me to use and edit. Thanks for the appreciation.

The vast majority is femdom, but there are some romance choices (later paths). If you a romance post apoc this is probably not the project.

Thank you. The paths are pretty seperate; obviously some choices within those paths may converge.

Majority of post apoc erotic content isn’t femdom so frankly you’re in luck.

Thank you.
Personally I use each different page for each different ‘faction’ path.

There’s another pathway you forgot to mention
To explain the balls thing

Can’t help you with the joiplay unfortunately.
Puppy type play will defs be in future updates (A mistress I know in a foreign country specifically requested I do puppy play and ‘savage sex’
Honestly I can’t wait to see how the story progresses with different factions! Hopefully we can maybe choose which character in a faction we can… be with.. but I wouldn’t mind if it’s a shared around type thing since males are a hot commodity!…
it’ll be interesting to see how the choices affect the story with what factions your on and if kinks are allocated to certain factions… generally Excited!!
if I had to rank the factions I’m looking forward too and a very brief reason…

1- Angels - I mean… who wouldn’t want to be dominated by the “pinnacle” of statues and power of female angels/goddesses?
2-Cyber Faction - Robots and the multitudes of ways they can utilize the Mc… I do love the cool, stoic style of cybergals
3 - demons - The Peak of Evil, I wonder what they might have in store with us… the choices will be interesting…
4 - Vampires - The allure of Vampires… should I go into more reasons? It’ll be a bloody good time that’s for sure…
5 - Medieval - Love the old Medieval trope with there “knights” in shining armor… maybe they’ll have mages as well? Who knows?…
6 - The State - Who wouldn’t want to… “Help” the remnants of humanity… especially the Elites of it…
7 - The Royalty (Elf’s) - I would say Royalty and Medieval can coincide with each other, but Arrogants elf’s and especially older powerful Elf’s is always a treat
8 - The Animale - Stong, hopefully very tall ladies, that follow their animalistic desires? Say less lmao
9 - The Punk- Rebellious in Nature… maybe gothic clothing, it’ll be interesting to see how there portrayed
10 - ?? Don’t remember:( resistance? - Kinda fighting against the powerful, trying to build that bright spot in the darkness but may need us for their own individual goals?
Honestly can’t wait to see how you have each faction planned and how unique each route might be! Hopefully are choices can affect things but generally 9 / 10:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The Brightness slider under Configuration doesn't
do anything.

The image colors are a bit too dark for me....
So it would be nice to be able to use the slider..

Capture.PNG
Thank you.

Looks interesting/weird so far for the 2 minutes I've played... Thank you

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
The Brightness slider under Configuration doesn't
do anything.

The image colors are a bit too dark for me....
So it would be nice to be able to use the slider..

Thank you.

Looks interesting/weird so far for the 2 minutes I've played... Thank you
I tried messing with the brightness settings on renpy but it just adds a white transparent background on top; rather than a better looking increase brightness like a photoshop. So I scrapped it. I will try to make future renders more light friendly.

Reactions: Boyoz and Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I tried messing with the brightness settings on renpy but it just adds a white transparent background on top; rather than a better looking increase brightness like a photoshop. So I scrapped it. I will try to make future renders more light friendly.
Glad I'm not doing it.... lol

I see tons of comments around here abt how dark it is on one computer but looks perfect on another....
I'm terrible w colors and shadings anyway so a Big Kudos to those who can do it!

Cheers

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes