Ren'Py [NO LONGER NEEDED]Looking to join a project as a programmer! (Ren'Py specifically)

Le_Nugget

Jun 3, 2019
Hello, my name is MrMeow! I am currently looking to join a team, or just another person to make a project/work on an existing project. I am currently learning to code in python, and want to work on a project to put the skills I currently have to use and to learn. I am by no means a professional, however I have a deep understanding of the basics of python and programming in general. Things I can do is create full story-based games with lots of user choice, player stats, navigation, custom ui. I understand the fundamentals of coding and have experience in other languages such as lua, html/css/javascript, some c# and even java. I am willing to go out of my comfort zone to learn new things that would be needed! I also have a ton of experience with daz and a good rig to render, so I could give a hand with the 3d portion. If you have any interest in working with me, just send me a message and we can talk over project ideas!

Reactions: u z i