DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Huh I thought they did have a pussy and you could fuck it.
they seem to have one it is just not in the description and either non-player characters(maker of the game made an error) or ones made into futas with the modded version caused an error were it doesn't show a fuck them option when clicking the make use of option it only has a fuck their ass option(I need to get a natural futa slave to find out for sure as so far only your futa character can have their pussy fucked)

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
I've got a rather annoying UI issue with the latest version of RAGS (old one doesn't work with the game anymore for me) where the top-right window that you make choices in forces interaction with it over the rest of the game.
Can't click from it back to the main game screen to scroll back through text, just makes an alert noise when I click and the task bar icon with flash a bit. It will even sit semi-transparent over another program if I start doing something else like internet.
Super annoying. Anyone else had this issue and know if it's fixable? Been trying to google similar sounding problems for Windows 10 with no luck.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've got a rather annoying UI issue with the latest version of RAGS (old one doesn't work with the game anymore for me) where the top-right window that you make choices in forces interaction with it over the rest of the game.
Can't click from it back to the main game screen to scroll back through text, just makes an alert noise when I click and the task bar icon with flash a bit. It will even sit semi-transparent over another program if I start doing something else like internet.
Super annoying. Anyone else had this issue and know if it's fixable? Been trying to google similar sounding problems for Windows 10 with no luck.
Use a RAGS version that isn't 3.06 pretty much, the dev states outright in the welcome text when you start the game that one has more or less serious formatting issues. 2.416 and 2.61 both work fine in my experience.

Reactions: aledeth

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
Use a RAGS version that isn't 3.06 pretty much, the dev states outright in the welcome text when you start the game that one has more or less serious formatting issues. 2.416 and 2.61 both work fine in my experience.
It's less an issue of text formatting, and more the UI literally hijacking part of my screen. Since I saw other people using 3.06 without complains I figured they might have a solution since the game runs much faster on that version. Did manage to get 2.61 working though, so thanks for the suggestion.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I found out about this game ages ago. Probably the first "adult" game I knew.
And was never able to play, since I had no clue what RAGS was. Then I knew, and still couldn't play, because the damned thing never worked (RAGS itself. Didn't worked for any game)

Of course, F95 to the rescue! Looked thu and thru, followed all the guides/tips/tutorials, and finally could make RAGS work.

I have to say this game is the worst kind.
Spend the whole night at it, trying, retrying and over-retrying, making characters over and over (since always managed to fuck it up at some point, and the engine isn't that helpful). Then spent the whole morning just playing.
The worst kind of game: it keeps you going "just one more day" to see what happens. "Okay, just another and I'm done". "wait, what's that? Ok, there goes another day".
Awesome! :D

Apr 23, 2018
So I was reading earlier in this thread and someone asked about using biomancy on self, but it talks about encircling the encampment. Has anyone figured out how to do that?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So I was reading earlier in this thread and someone asked about using biomancy on self, but it talks about encircling the encampment. Has anyone figured out how to do that?
I was wondering the same.

In the end, the best choice is to get the trait "recruiter", and get the unique Slaver of page 4, Lady Ariana Fiorentini. She's an expert at biomancy, and doesn't needs any special set up. It has a +25% to success meaning there's rarely a miss.

Apr 23, 2018
That's a good tip thanks. Do you know how I am supposed to change a slaves clothing? No matter how I try and talk to them there is no option to change clothing. I can get a clothing option for slavers but not slaves. Even though I can create apparel for slaves there is no clear way to change outfits.

Apr 23, 2018
Actually nevermind I found out how to do it. In case anyone else was wondering if you click on encampment clothing stores you can assign it from there.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Actually nevermind I found out how to do it. In case anyone else was wondering if you click on encampment clothing stores you can assign it from there.
Exactly.

Have in mind the "wearability"!
The higher it is, the lesser options.
A slutty outfit of 55 wearability can only be worn by slaves, while lower points let others use it (check the clothes description, there's a list with the points allowed).

Colorful

Jun 24, 2018
I tried getting the encampment to revolt against me (turns out you need less than 3 gold for multiple days), eventually they did, and when I then proceeded to lose as intended all that happened was I ended up taking control of the new leader and my old PC then became a slave, was pretty underwhelming.

I guess thats a "bad end".

Apr 23, 2018
If there is one thing that irritates me about this game is supplies. No matter what I do I always run out. I have to hope I get a critical success and get a bunch of supplies because you don't get much by buying or scavenging them.

Reddeyfish

Feb 8, 2019
Slaves (or Slavers) set to the camp bitch role will gather supplies for you, in addition for being there for your other slavers.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes