Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Open the game in Rags Designer, go to the Multimedia tab and find the picture in the "Multimedia Library" field in upper-right corner. Right-click context menu has "Save to Disk" option.
Doesn't that require a password? I get prompted for one when I try to edit it.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
A few versions ago I used the unpacker from to remove the password.
Of course the code was way too much of a clusterfuck for a noob like me to make sense of but extracting images should work.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Ah, neat. I'm actually interested in the code, rather than the pictures, so I suppose I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Ha ha, no, I don't think that's likely. Especially looking at what I can see here, which does indeed appear to be a very square peg jammed into a very round hole. I'm mostly just trying to figure out the actual probabilities behind, say, Biomancy.

For one thing, it looks like that notice you get about having a +10% chance of success when performing biomancy as the camp leader isn't actually true. It displays the text, but it doesn't do anything to any variables, unlike some other bonuses...gosh, this is odd.

edit: No, it just doesn't affect the chances of an exceptional outcome. I guess I have figured out that the base chance of an exception outcome is 10% (19-20 out of d20), and that arcane winds raise it by 5%.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I haven't touched the unmodded base game in ages so I wouldn't know, there's only so much RNG I can take.
does pretty much everything I could hope for when used in moderation.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
just a question but does anyone else notice that the futanari's aren't really futas as they have no pussy so they are just shemales that are given the name futanari is there anyway someone can tell the Maker of this game he needs to fix that or call them shemales as that is what they are not futas

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
just a question but does anyone else notice that the futanari's aren't really futas as they have no pussy so they are just shemales that are given the name futanari is there anyway someone can tell the Maker of this game he needs to fix that or call them shemales as that is what they are not futas
Bedlam, the game creator, addressed this a while back in one of his Q&As (Q&A 31, 4/23/2017):

Anonymous: Why do you have Shemales under the name of Futa? Futanari = Hermaphrodite = Both Genitals. Your “Futa’s” only have a Penis, no Vagina, this is a Shemale.

Bedlam:
Oh boy, see this is why I don’t specify exactly whether they have a pussy, which they may or may not, schrodinger’s pussy if you will, or indeed balls (outside of one patron requested characters) as I know this is a controversial subject with a great deal of personal preference and debate. Basically, I prefer to leave it up to the player’s imagination so they have whatever makes you happiest.
If it helps remember this is my own setting and that’s just what they happen to call them whether or not it’s technically correct :)

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Stupid question probably but what does TF version actually stand for?

Also, is there a way to turn the background colour to black or dark grey? So much white hurts the eyes pretty quickly.
TransFormation.

And as far as I know, RAGS doesn't have a simple night mode toggle... but it would certainly be nice if it did.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Bedlam, the game creator, addressed this a while back in one of his Q&As (Q&A 31, 4/23/2017):

Anonymous: Why do you have Shemales under the name of Futa? Futanari = Hermaphrodite = Both Genitals. Your “Futa’s” only have a Penis, no Vagina, this is a Shemale.

Bedlam:
Oh boy, see this is why I don’t specify exactly whether they have a pussy, which they may or may not, schrodinger’s pussy if you will, or indeed balls (outside of one patron requested characters) as I know this is a controversial subject with a great deal of personal preference and debate. Basically, I prefer to leave it up to the player’s imagination so they have whatever makes you happiest.
If it helps remember this is my own setting and that’s just what they happen to call them whether or not it’s technically correct :)
that makes no since as I can't fuck their pussy when their aren't a futanari their is no controversial subject shit the definition of a futanari is a Hermaphrodite which definition is having Both Genitals that is the description/meaning there is no preference or debate(excluding the ball or no balls thing) shemales and futa are to different things that people who are to lazy to look up there description are the only ones who don't know the difference and as for the leave for the player imagination if he wanted that then when we go to the make use of we should have a fuck them(not only fuck ass) button even if he didn't want to specify whether they had a pussy or not(which is stupid as he should go by the actual definition of the world then) if not then he obviously only care about one side of the argument and not both side.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Don't give yourself an aneurysm over it.
is that directed to me??? if so I'm not that upset I just say that if he really is just trying to make both side happy he should instead of just saying he was(which could have if he just made it possible to add a pussy separately like how you can add breast to a male(making a shemale) without removing the penis then everyone could be happy I mean I doubt it would be that hard to add in) It would be nice if someone ask him to as I think you need a patreon account to talk to him. The one thing that always brothers me is if you are going to call something a name(in this case futanari) make sure it fits that name(especially when said name is a type of gender Futanari is the Japanese world for Hermaphrodite and Hermaphrodite mean someone or something with male and female Genitals )

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Someone's getting *way* too hot under the collar over imaginary genitalia and QEDing Bedlam's policy in the process. Also last I heard there was no fixed definition for what "futanari" meant - from what I've been told by people more into the JP pr0n scene over there it's used for just about any nonstandard genitalia setup; herms, cuntboys, dickgirls, the works.

idk lol, I just used Frank's Loaded Dice version (find it through the cheat mod link) which certainly didn't give me any of that BS.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Someone's getting *way* too hot under the collar over imaginary genitalia and QEDing Bedlam's policy in the process. Also last I heard there was no fixed definition for what "futanari" meant - from what I've been told by people more into the JP pr0n scene over there it's used for just about any nonstandard genitalia setup; herms, cuntboys, dickgirls, the works.

idk lol, I just used Frank's Loaded Dice version (find it through the cheat mod link) which certainly didn't give me any of that BS.
one as I said not really get as upset as you think I may write is a way that seem like that but that is just the way I write what does QEDing mean???? if it is about him not wanting to get involved with the people arguing of people is fine but him not have a way to add a pussy to the character is actually taking a side in the argument even if he isn't trying to I mean how hard(not say it is easy) would it be to be able to make biomancy add it without remove the penis I sure he has some way to add more things to biomacy and for the no fixed definition for futanari when I look up the word it says [Futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism] any hentai(of all kinds) I have looked(which is a lot) at with futanari as a genre the said futanari has both genitalia

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017

In the end all I'm saying is it would be nice if he added a way to add(or remove) a pussy without remove the dick in the process just like with breast. As I said be for it shouldn't be that hard(maybe not easy either but he could do it when he is improving biomacy) and he would need to worry about anyone arguing as they don't need to have have said genitalia and for those who do can have said genitalia, then everyone win and is happy

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You sure do a fine job sounding like your jimmies are all a-rustled for someone claiming to not get upset over the topic.

Also, .
The sheer ignorance of today's youth is depressing at times; their inability to spend ten seconds looking stuff up despite having grown up with smartphone in hand, doubly so.

Reactions: Reij

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
You sure do a fine job sounding like your jimmies are all a-rustled for someone claiming to not get upset over the topic.

Also, .
The sheer ignorance of today's youth is depressing at times; their inability to spend ten seconds looking stuff up despite having
grown up with smartphone in hand, doubly so.
I did look up QEDing that you wrote all it brought up was wedding for some reason and as I said it is the way I write also i almost 30 so no youth here. and as stated before, well look at the post above yours. Also here since it seem you never looked it up.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017

I take back all that I said(well most of it I still think he should make biomacy able to add it so we can see the description) about the no pussy thing. I am using Loaded Dice version as well and I use the biomacy to turn slave into futa(which in the original version doesn't work yet and after look move using my character which is a futa it has an opinion to have her pussy fuck so it is either we can't fuck the pussies of the futas(error on the game makers side) or because the futa slave was made with modded versions biomacy which may have caused the error)

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018

Bedlam:
Huh I thought they did have a pussy and you could fuck it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes