Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
I didn't even know this was still being updated. It would probably be my most favorite game if it were on a better engine.
Same, spent 30 minutes to an hour trying to get RAGS to work right before I gave up, shame since it looks like a fun game.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Is there a way to cheat? The save files are to big for :(

Nov 7, 2016
Same, spent 30 minutes to an hour trying to get RAGS to work right before I gave up, shame since it looks like a fun game.
It is fun. RAGS just tends to fall apart after a few dozen turns.

There may still be a modded version with cheat starting options floating around somewhere.

U

User_1004250

Hey, i'm new to playing these games, where can i find the player to run this game, i thought i had the right one but it doesn't seem to work.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
How are gold and supplies saved?, I changed Gold in the save file bu it didn't do anythig.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hey, i'm new to playing these games, where can i find the player to run this game, i thought i had the right one but it doesn't seem to work.

At least 3.0.6 seems to have issues with this game but 2.4.16 works fine in my experience - or as well as That Which Is RAGS now is capable of (ie. chokes on the data and crashes only sometimes if it has to process too many operations in succession). :rolleyes:

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
To the best of my understanding, the TF version is essentially more starting options, not obligatory TF.
This is accurate. The TF options are always in the game, but they're also generally avoidable (RNG can be cruel but save scum is an option or just avoid those quests in the first place). The TF version itself is just some new starting options as Red stated.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I think you should go and take a look at this

It will make your life much more easier (don't know if it's updated for the latest, tho).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I think you should go and take a look at this

It will make your life much more easier (don't know if it's updated for the latest, tho).
...it literally was earlier today.

Mr.Gardener

Jan 1, 2018
I do not know if I am simply dumb rn but no matter what, the text ingame will show up with the formatting indicators like [b.] [red] and such, using tools-> Update text to HTML seems to change nothing at all

(Edit since the forum actually formats them correctly in opposite of RAGS smh)

(Edit 2: Restarting the game a few times did the trick for whatever reason)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Maybe I said that because, like written, I didn't know? I don't follow every single thread in here you know.
Well you presumably did at least visit it to copypaste the address and the current version numbers are listed right in the OP...

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
ANYWAYS~

How do you extract images from RAGS? There was a portrait I had that I love and I couldn't figure out how to save it shy of taking a screenshot. Hoping it'll lead me to more similar pictures.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
How do you extract images from RAGS? There was a portrait I had that I love and I couldn't figure out how to save it shy of taking a screenshot. Hoping it'll lead me to more similar pictures.
Open the game in Rags Designer, go to the Multimedia tab and find the picture in the "Multimedia Library" field in upper-right corner. Right-click context menu has "Save to Disk" option.

Reactions: Engelstein

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
This isn't the place to complain about RAGS as an engine or to get technical support. It's to talk about the game.

Anyone know what the changes are in the .842 hotfix?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Stupid question probably but what does TF version actually stand for?

Also, is there a way to turn the background colour to black or dark grey? So much white hurts the eyes pretty quickly.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes