Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Just a quick question but does anyone know which assignments give special text or variables for when your slaver is secretly submissive?

So far I've only found (and these are from Crits, not sure about Disaster)

-Pillow Talk
-Taste of Glory
-Decadence Like No Other

I'm trying to find all the quests that do this for an all sub PC run.

Anyone else find any more? Using the loaded dice mod helps with this by the way.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just a quick question but does anyone know which assignments give special text or variables for when your slaver is secretly submissive?

So far I've only found (and these are from Crits, not sure about Disaster)

-Pillow Talk
-Taste of Glory
-Decadence Like No Other

I'm trying to find all the quests that do this for an all sub PC run.

Anyone else find any more? Using the loaded dice mod helps with this by the way.
Gone for a soldier has it for both normal and crit sucesses. (not sure about failures)
IIRC Raid the High Elven Dwellings has it too. Atleast for success. Not sure about crit.

The food-deal one in the plains has one if you send your subby leader in the second slot (the one you can put the slave in) but it's pretty tiny.
IIRC the forest one involving an elven prince has one too. (Ample distractions?)

I wondered if the Mistress of Torment has any but I can't find any on success or failures. (oddly enough)

And yeah, finding these without the dicemod is fucking awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: nsfw_dongsquad

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Gone for a soldier has it for both normal and crit sucesses. (not sure about failures)
IIRC Raid the High Elven Dwellings has it too. Atleast for success. Not sure about crit.

The food-deal one in the plains has one if you send your subby leader in the second slot (the one you can put the slave in) but it's pretty tiny.
IIRC the forest one involving an elven prince has one too. (Ample distractions?)

I wondered if the Mistress of Torment has any but I can't find any on success or failures. (oddly enough)

And yeah, finding these without the dicemod is fucking awful.
I figured the food deal one one, but nice find on the others. I'm pretty sure there's more considering the dev talked about how loaded he recently made the secret sub content for the game. I believe the only real way to test it is to send your PC on every mission and get all four options.

Oddly enough, getting a Disaster on some options as PC, even with Secretly Submissive, like with Pillow Talk doesn't send you on a mini quest like Quick As You Like does. I was hoping that would be the case with some options where you time is extended.

Hopefully more are added because it seems somewhat dry if things are just mere flavor text.

Also fair warning for anyone, you don't get the slave in A Taste For Glory if you send your Secret Sub PC there as she'll be (healthily) fucked and just get the bonus in coins.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I figured the food deal one one, but nice find on the others. I'm pretty sure there's more considering the dev talked about how loaded he recently made the secret sub content for the game. I believe the only real way to test it is to send your PC on every mission and get all four options.

Oddly enough, getting a Disaster on some options as PC, even with Secretly Submissive, like with Pillow Talk doesn't send you on a mini quest like Quick As You Like does. I was hoping that would be the case with some options where you time is extended.

Hopefully more are added because it seems somewhat dry if things are just mere flavor text.

Also fair warning for anyone, you don't get the slave in A Taste For Glory if you send your Secret Sub PC there as she'll be (healthily) fucked and just get the bonus in coins.
Ah, there's a bunch of stuff if you get in debt to the Rose, apparently.

I got the same punishment (living ornament) three times in a row, but apparently there are more.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I wish you could have a more customized start, as in, picking how many slavers and what kind of slavers you want. It bothers me a bit that I start with all these random companions and such a large group too.
I have the OCD of wanting to carefully build things from scratch in these kinds of games.

twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
I have the same OCD problems. A part of me wants the perfect starting crew, but I've learned to like that about this game. Now when I start a new game, I look through my starters and decide who's getting enslaved and sold ASAP. Usually I only end up keeping about a third.

I actually enslave every single one of my slavers at some point. Then I biomance them to Strong/Resilient. If they're male, I make sure they have an 8" cock, because it helps with Advanced Blowjob & Fellatrix training. I also grow a few to Monster size, because it's helpful to have 2-3 Juggernauts on hand, and I also make a few Btf or Exc for the same reason. Not too many Juggies or Exc's, though, because those traits have serious downsides for some missions. And when a slaver comes out of Dominance training, they also earn the Dominant trait -- Sub is real bad on some missions. (FYI, Switch seems to be broken. and gives the worse modifier, rather than the best.)

The best part of enslaving/retraining is that it sets the slavers level to Novice, which means that they level up faster, which means more perks on top of whatever they already earned.

At the endgame, every one of my slavers is Str/Res/Trn/Dom at minimum, and usually like 8 traits on top of that -- no joke. I make sure that anyone with negative traits like unruly, cowardly, etc. has been purged from the ranks by way of selling them to the Whore Makers. (Never get rid of slavers by sending them to die on missions -- it's a bad morale hit. Way better to watch them until they fuck up and get a bad rep, then enslave them, then sell them off.)

anonscs

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone been getting crashes after month 9? Two separate games both crashing around this period

dadadah

Jul 5, 2017
0.832 glitches during establishing new leader with "CT_SERVARIABLE:NewLeader" error. Any advice on how to fix this?

Hurmur

Mar 25, 2017
Do I have some setting accidently tagged on or why is it that there's no vaginal sex with a slave? "Fuck them" leads to anal. "Fuck their ass" ditto.

Also is there pregnancy content in this game? Can't seem to find a definite answer for that.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do I have some setting accidently tagged on or why is it that there's no vaginal sex with a slave? "Fuck them" leads to anal. "Fuck their ass" ditto.

Also is there pregnancy content in this game? Can't seem to find a definite answer for that.
I might be wrong.. but iirc I don't think there's any.. or it's just some "general" pregnancy and not that in-depth

Reactions: Hurmur

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
updated OP with v0.832
Per Request:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
would be nice hvis someone pt se pictures at OP o we can see what that in games :)

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I just want Bedlam to port this to Twine like they're doing with Whorelocks Revenge. Like I love No Haven but RAGS just kinda can't run something with as many moving parts as it.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I just want Bedlam to port this to Twine like they're doing with Whorelocks Revenge. Like I love No Haven but RAGS just kinda can't run something with as many moving parts as it.
Yeah, a bunch of people (me included) have been saying that for a while now.
Unfortunately it has become something of a point of pride for him how much he managed to twist Rags into something it was never meant to be. It's admirable I guess, but I'd much prefer him working with a decent engine instead.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes