Cheat Mod - RAGS - No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 573745

This incredible mod ruined the game for me. It made me realize just how bad the main character creation/leveling system is. I literally can't play the game without this. Fresh recruits can start with 6 "Advanced" traits but you get like three... And you are supposed to be in charge... I'll never understand it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Coiled Spines

Makes a game riddled with errors far less frustrating to deal with, while also somewhat expanding the accessibility of otherwise obscure content. Pretty much a must-have if you want to play No Haven, whether due to wanting cheats or just for the bug-fixes and slave-leader expansions.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

OmegaZXA

A must-have if you actually want to succeed at anything in No Haven. The RNG Rigger should pretty much always be used, the Rig Biomancy/Tweak Corruption are great for molding slaves and slavers to your liking, and the Reset Day means you can perform multiple tasks (including fucking) without having to worry about expiring missions. It's also great for recruiting when you get a Rare or Super Rare mission but don't have enough slavers to do it.

My personal favorite is Quality of Life though, because it lets you have more slavers and slaves than the core games allows. It can get buggy if overused, but that's due to how the core game is set up and Frank has been doing his best to work around it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Brother30

Probably the best modification for this game!
    It makes game much easier and much harder by your wish.
    You can modify your character, supplies, traits, chance to win tasks. Chance to do magick spells to do what you wish, minimalaize failure or vice versa.
    Perfect.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

somethingcooler

Really helps when try to find broken interactions or actions and even just trying to give feedback to the creator, other than that it can just be used to cut out the monotony of starting a new game or trying to find out the interactions of biomancy or corruption since the base chance is rather low without a lot of setup.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DownTheDrain

Work in progress (obviously, since the main game is as well) but fixes several issues and improves gameplay quite a bit if you're looking for a less grindy and random experience.
    Things can still break but that's mostly due to Rags not being suited for a game this complex.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Doc_Odd

No Haven needs cheats so badly! The RNG in the bas game is absolutely brutal, and character customization is entirely too limited. It would be nice to have even more customization of the gameplay, but this goes a long way to making the game enjoyable.