Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.0] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coryn

Mar 21, 2018
There seems to be options to create a Futa from a male/female but, unless I'm somehow missing it, I don't see any options to go straight from female to male or vice versa. I was wondering if that was possible in any way (I should've been more specific, sorry!) or if it could be added in some capacity? Thanks!
Not sure about the female to male version, but by changing the value subtraction of 1, which it uses for the option (or any option which reduces), to set it by User Input instead, you're able to do it in one step by setting it to 0. At least that's what I'm doing.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Any chance of altering the Domination/Hypnosis rolls to gaurantee a backfire?
Domination, not yet. It isn't impossible, or even that hard to do, but keeping it compact is a trick. Makes the transition to new versions easier.
Hypnosis however, is already in the game. Under Loaded Dice, there's an option to cheat hypnosis, and in there it gives you the option to set it to backfire.

UPDATE (on the update):
With the new 0.84 update out, I'm going to start looking for a copy and then begin on transferring the mod over to it.
The already a month late update/fix (god, I'm a horrible person), will probably be delayed another few days so I can get that done and hopefully catch any new bugs I create along the way.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is this mod still in development?
You could've just scrolled up 3 posts...

UPDATE (on the update):
With the new 0.84 update out, I'm going to start looking for a copy and then begin on transferring the mod over to it.
The already a month late update/fix (god, I'm a horrible person), will probably be delayed another few days so I can get that done and hopefully catch any new bugs I create along the way.

Reactions: Reij

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

Some lad just posted this on 8chan's /hgg/ , hope that helps out.

and here is 0.841 TF hotfix
Thank ya both kindly.

Is this mod still in development?
You could've just scrolled up 3 posts...
Thank you; I couldn't have replied to him without sounding sarcastic.

As it is, I just need to move the mod over to the hotfix, and then continue testing everything a little more thoroughly than I usually do. I had to rebuild a chunk of the mod just to get it to work again after all the changes Bedlam made. Biomancy was mutilated to the point my mod broke the base game without being turned on.
That all being though, I'm looking at late tonight for release, and early tomorrow morning if I miss that window.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
As it is, I just need to move the mod over to the hotfix, and then continue testing everything a little more thoroughly than I usually do. I had to rebuild a chunk of the mod just to get it to work again after all the changes Bedlam made. Biomancy was mutilated to the point my mod broke the base game without being turned on.
That all being though, I'm looking at late tonight for release, and early tomorrow morning if I miss that window.
I truly appreciate all the work you put into making this game enjoyable.

Out of curiosity, how difficult and time consuming would it be to port this convoluted mess to a better engine (Twine, Renpy, whatever)?

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018

Out of curiosity, how difficult and time consuming would it be to port this convoluted mess to a better engine (Twine, Renpy, whatever)?
It would be pretty much a remake. Not 100% about Ren'py, but I can guarantee that it would be a complete remake for Twine. The reason, I'm guessing, why Bedlam hasn't gotten to it yet is a) he's already remaking Whorelock's Revenge in Twine; b) it would take a hell of a lot of time, simply due to the way the game (not engine) works and the sheer scope of it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Always nice to hear :)

It would be pretty much a remake. Not 100% about Ren'py, but I can guarantee that it would be a complete remake for Twine. The reason, I'm guessing, why Bedlam hasn't gotten to it yet is a) he's already remaking Whorelock's Revenge in Twine; b) it would take a hell of a lot of time, simply due to the way the game (not engine) works and the sheer scope of it.
And whorelock is taking extra long to changeover because Bedlam has his heart set on converting that convoluted system he's using in RAGS to Twine. No matter how big that game gets, all programming it like that is going to do is make cheating a little harder and the game run a lot slower.

But I've digressed, it is as he said; it'd be an insurmountable undertaking that's probably not worth the effort.

Anyways, the update is done and more or less tested. I'm assuming I've missed something. It is tradition at this point. Unfortunately it does get monotonous walking through every little function, so it's more than possible that something, somewhere, is kerfucked.
Update will be up in the OP in a moment. Just need to wait for megaz to finish uploading.

EDIT: Okay, it's officially up. Have at 'er.

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for your work.
The official notes say "Kiruna has got a bit of a boob job and now uses the draenei height descriptions. Her female version will no longer start with a cock. Meanwhile Kat has picked up some of the new tentacles."
What is he talking about?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The official notes say "Kiruna has got a bit of a boob job and now uses the draenei height descriptions. Her female version will no longer start with a cock. Meanwhile Kat has picked up some of the new tentacles."
Specific default-traitset and/or scenario starts I'd guess?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for your work.
Not sure about Kat, but Kiruna is a unique slaver that you can pick during character creation with the advanced positive traits Recruiter or Strong Right Arm.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
kat is the neko sucubus start with that solistice tribute or so aspect.

btw we are back to only 1 corruption per day no matter sucess or backfire

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
kat is the neko sucubus start with that solistice tribute or so aspect.

btw we are back to only 1 corruption per day no matter sucess or backfire
Can't you just use the "Reset Day" function? Or is it hardlocked to once a day?
I know I had trouble with previous versions with either Biomancy or Corruption (can't remember which one) that prevented me from spamming it. Had to reset the day as an added step

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Haven't touched Corruption in a while, it's just too broken balance-wise and removes the need for too many other mechanics.
I wish some of the physical aspects were part of Biomancy instead.

LegionOfOne

Nov 25, 2017
Many thanks for this mod !

And I truly appreciate the depth of your patience and fearlessness in trying to mod this game :
I went into the code a while back, and understood why the dev's handle is Bedlam.
It feels like a collaboration between H.P. Lovecraft and M.C. Escher.

So, I thank and applaud you for these valiant efforts on our behalf !

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
so...uh...am i missing the cheat activation or what cuz... theres no cheat button on custom start, neither does Jack of All Trades do anything, plus once I start, no Loaded Dice item.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes