Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.0] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the update, these are three bugs I've noticed: 1.Corruption that everyone's already mentioned, where it brings you through all the menu's then gives you a completely different effect.
2. You aren't able to change someone into Asenei or any type of elf through the change race.
3. I'm unable to shrink the cock of any futa, it just says the magic failed to take effect every time.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So the new changelog says that you can make hypnosis and domination affect yourself instead. How? I tried setting the options for Hypnosis/Domination in Loaded Dice and all I got was the standard force success or do not force success options for Hypnosis and the tree of force success, if yes prevent mindbreak or not, and do not force success, force failure or not for Domination. Is it stored somewhere else?
First, you misread. It means to ensure failure. So when you try to Dominate or Hypnotize someone, you would not just fail, but it would backfire. Dominate has other prerequisites (which are too varied to put a cheat in for all), but Hypnosis should consistently work against you when you fail.
I've adjusted the tool to make it's use a bit more intuitive.

The previous version had all extra starting options available even if you didn't pick a patreon code so I didn't think to check there.
That's cause in previous version the Patreon mode was preset to Transformed, or Blacktouch. As the other options gave other bonuses, I felt no reason not to give the option while I figure a way to circumvent the MASSIVE amount of checks there are to make sure people can't have it all.

its the role reversal that i like where a slave turns there master into there plaything
My man, I totally get that. That's the kind of thing I enjoy as well, regardless of if you're the slave or slaver. Preference for the prior, as I enjoy dishing out the karma.

Unfortunately, as DtD said, there isn't much content along those lines. However, you can train your Slave into a Slaver, and then have them trigger the slaver takeover events. So long as your willing to roleplay with yourself, you can certainly set the stage for a former slave domming you.

Thanks for the update, these are three bugs I've noticed: 1.Corruption that everyone's already mentioned, where it brings you through all the menu's then gives you a completely different effect.
2. You aren't able to change someone into Asenei or any type of elf through the change race.
3. I'm unable to shrink the cock of any futa, it just says the magic failed to take effect every time.
1. Been fixed, is in the currently being uploaded version.
2. Thank you, elves were missing a variable and I hadn't noticed that asanei and ori'nek are a draenei subrace, which is why they only worked sometimes (for instance, when testing the Asanei TF on a draenei)
3. Was just notified by someone over at 8ch. It's been fixed, thank ya.

New version is up, includes fixes for reported bugs and minor edits to make things more... manageable.

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
most of the corruption menu's okay but some is still bugged. for example, i chose 'gifts of the warped' then 'eyes' and that sent me off into the chain of unrelated menus like before

Cressel

Sep 20, 2018
Right, when I tried to use Successful (Slaver) with Frozenclutch on myself in the Category of Gifts of the Warped, the bug where it continues to loop around all the menus persists. I then tested it using myself, and the looping continued, so that might just be Gifts of the Warped.

Also, when I used change race on a slave to test it, it messed up a bit. I used Biomancy from myself with Successful and target Victim, and then I changed a Night Goblin slave into a Wright. All went well. Then, I tried to turn the Wright into a Legion, but nothing seemed to happen. Except then I realized it'd changed Frozenclutch into a Legion instead, somehow, even though he wasn't even tangentially related to the biomancy. I have no idea how that happened.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
most of the corruption menu's okay but some is still bugged. for example, i chose 'gifts of the warped' then 'eyes' and that sent me off into the chain of unrelated menus like before
Now that's fun, cause that's impossi-... I gave the Gifts of the Warped cheat variable it's proper name and not it's cheat name. Fixed and uploading now. Give it ten minutes.

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
also, i just changed a characters race and their traits changed to a copy of one of my other slavers, but only on the list in the 'inventory' tab. if i right click and examine them i can see all their usual traits.

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
I was wondering what all the sub events are and how to trigger diffrent kinds of take overs, i have only gotten the standard fight or give in one.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
also, i just changed a characters race and their traits changed to a copy of one of my other slavers, but only on the list in the 'inventory' tab. if i right click and examine them i can see all their usual traits.
Go to the next day and it should right itself. I don't know why it does it in the first place, because there's nothing there to tell it to do that.

I was wondering what all the sub events are and how to trigger diffrent kinds of take overs, i have only gotten the standard fight or give in one.
I'm not entirely sure. I know the framework is in place for a hypnosis backfire one, but it hasn't been fleshed out (At least Bedlam is consistent with placeholder content).
The only ones I'm aware of are the QAYL and the special slaver ones, and I'm not sure which are fleshed out.

Other news:
Fixed the player change race. I'll upload it here after a little more testing.

Not going to add in a portrait fixer right away, because it will be a hassle and once I start I know i will dogfuck it.
So I'm going to test it, get the first version out, and then start the very slow process of making sure the player portrait changes with the race change.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
anyone figured out how to edit the .rxp files so you can import a char with all the traits you want? found this editor that works of rag save games but the saves for no haven are to large to work with it....

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
If you start with Mikaela, she has "extensive wardrobe" when you right click on her. Maybe you can add something similar to other slaves/slavers?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
If you start with Mikaela, she has "extensive wardrobe" when you right click on her. Maybe you can add something similar to other slaves/slavers?
Adding it to Slavers/Slaves might take me a bit to bug test because it will break something(given a slavers randomized nature), but it shouldn't be a pain to add it to the player as they're not a randomly generated variable.
I'll take a look, thank you.
As it were, I was already looking into improving the rate at which clothing and armours are generated by the crafters, and that is certainly a step in the right direction.

Otherwise, I'm uploading the player race change right now. Should be uploaded and in the OP... eventually. Internet is being difficult.
It's later than planned, but while trying to get it to work so you could backfire onto yourself with it, I... broke the entire Biomancy cheat. It was so well destroyed that I rolled back four versions and it was still kerfuckered.
So, for the moment, with this version, until I rewrite the player race change code entirely, you can only be targeted with Race Change when you have another biomancer cast it on you.

EDIT: Update is out. Enjoy.

Reactions: Krew and cvbn28c

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
btw, when changing race on biomancy, seems that changing to "Orkhai" does not work. was around this version that Orkhai race got some change and that might have messed up the id code or something line that.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
My apologies if this has been asked before, but is it at all possible to add the option to change the gender of slaves/slavers like in the cheat mod that's currently on hiatus? If it's already there, could someone direct me to where this option is? Many thanks.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
My apologies if this has been asked before, but is it at all possible to add the option to change the gender of slaves/slavers like in the cheat mod that's currently on hiatus? If it's already there, could someone direct me to where this option is? Many thanks.
@YaLikeJazz? under biomancy. funtion has been added. you can also change race, but i recomend to avoid because it's not seamless.
As the other fellow said, you shouldn't have any issues transitioning using the options in Biomancy. Unless I missed something and broke it horribly.

As to race change, I meant to have a fix out before the new year, but the fixes were... bad.
I do have a working handle on it though and providing testing goes fine, I should have a proper fix for it, and the several other bugs that have been reported to me, out sometime by the coming Friday (Probably sooner really, I'm just giving myself room to fuck up).

btw, when changing race on biomancy, seems that changing to "Orkhai" does not work. was around this version that Orkhai race got some change and that might have messed up the id code or something line that.
I could swear I targeted that already. Yes, he changed from how he wrote the name and I hadn't fixed that. It's been fixed for certain in the upcoming version.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
There seems to be options to create a Futa from a male/female but, unless I'm somehow missing it, I don't see any options to go straight from female to male or vice versa. I was wondering if that was possible in any way (I should've been more specific, sorry!) or if it could be added in some capacity? Thanks!

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
I don't see any options to go straight from female to male or vice versa.
Currently it's not possible. the mod already adds a huge bonus on that function to work at all.

As to race change, I meant to have a fix out before the new year, but the fixes were... bad.
Race change has always been an problem, even in other mods, because it changes the primary description, but it still refers other original information on the background. that's not an easy thing to change on all the details.

I could swear I targeted that already
yes, you had already worked on that , around v.831 , if I'm not mistaken, as on v.832 the original game changed the "Orkhai" by revamping them. and funny enough, they don't show up even as random Slavers . so there was some code or ID reference that got changed.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Bedlam probably generates appearance strings on character creation/generation. It's probably one of the reasons why neither futafication or race change was implemented... Willing to bet the full feature will only become available once he converts to Twine.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes