Cheat Mod RAGS [ON HIATUS] No Haven: Cheat Mod [v0.79 TF] [Bedlam games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Nice work.

I'm considering making my own No Haven clone with Ren'Py. I just need to learn Python first.
That's great, all the more power to you :)
I am still going to remake it in RAGS and then remake it for the web. That's my intentions anyhow, once I finish this cheat mod :)

taetaetr

Aug 31, 2017
Yummybot gives you a free level up.
Blacktouch forces you to play as transformed, gives you a Strong Arm recruiter and names you Nimlith I think
Mirv gives you a unique slaver when starting as Golem Obliterator
Selecting anything but 'Nothing' as patreon name will let you play as transformed, though I have no idea what that entails.
thank you.

Reactions: Semeicardia

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
If you remove all assigments it actually removes ALL assignments, even the scout mission. @Semeicardia could you add the ability to re-add scout missions or for the main mod to not remove the scouting ones.

Intersted1

Jun 23, 2017
There seems to be some problems with changing the race of anyone, the text describes them as there original race.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
If you remove all assigments it actually removes ALL assignments, even the scout mission. @Semeicardia could you add the ability to re-add scout missions or for the main mod to not remove the scouting ones.
That has already been reported and I am going to try to fix it for v5, but I can make no guarantees that it can be done.

There seems to be some problems with changing the race of anyone, the text describes them as there original race.
I will try to fix it for v5, but again, I can make no guarantees it can be done.

My mod have grown far beyond my expectations, v1 started as just setting the starting gold and supplies and look at it now at v4.1 with so many features. Sure not all of them work exactly as intended, but it sure does have a lot of features :)

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
another question pl, anyone know that can i capture those of demi-angel, fallen, and succubus in the game.
The only mission for any very-rare species of slave that I know of is for a Draki in the City of Aversol. The only way that I know of to get a succubus slave would be to get a Crit on the Mistress of Torments mission in the Deep Mountains to get a (veteran) succubus slaver, and then have her fail on sufficiently many missions that you can enslave her. I know of no missions to get you a Demi-Angel (slave or slaver, Fallen or otherwise). I don't know if any of these do turn up as random slaves, but I cannot remember seeing any of them.

NIxon529

Nov 30, 2016
The only mission for any very-rare species of slave that I know of is for a Draki in the City of Aversol. The only way that I know of to get a succubus slave would be to get a Crit on the Mistress of Torments mission in the Deep Mountains to get a (veteran) succubus slaver, and then have her fail on sufficiently many missions that you can enslave her. I know of no missions to get you a Demi-Angel (slave or slaver, Fallen or otherwise). I don't know if any of these do turn up as random slaves, but I cannot remember seeing any of them.
ive gotten succubus and what not as a slaver a long while back as part of the choose 5 reward for leveling up

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
v6 will sadly not be released today.
My teacher sprung a last-minute assignment on us, so I have not had as much time for modding this weekend as expected. The next 12 weeks are going to be hectic due to my bi-weekly certification exams, but hopefully I'll manage to find the time to at least make some progress. Once v6 has been released, I will start working on the RAGS remake of No Haven, but as I just mentioned, the next 12 weeks are going to be hectic, but after that I should start getting more time again.
We'll see, but I will keep all of you updated.

Reactions: brynhildr

a2znut

Feb 12, 2017
Found the source for the choose 5 always shooting out Masters/Mistresses.

Variable: Set: Perks Array(0)(7), Slaving
in the cheat menu was the cause.

If want Outriders, needs to be
Variable: Set: Perks Array(0)(7), Exploration

Other variables that it can be set to are Crafting, Trading, Corruption, Diplomacy, Infiltration, Scavenging, Defending, and Marauding for the different types of level ups.

ChiefKitsune

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know if someone already said this but the change race 'cheat' doesnt change the description to include that races special features such as the tail for the Beastkin, the ears for the Beastkin and the scales for the Laimia

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I don't know if someone already said this but the change race 'cheat' doesnt change the description to include that races special features such as the tail for the Beastkin, the ears for the Beastkin and the scales for the Laimia
It has been reported.
Sadly I am very busy the next 10-11 weeks with my certification exams, so very little progress will be made on v6 of the cheat mod.
I am considering to start the remake rather than work on v6 though, mostly because building the game from scratch will let me make it a lot more modifiable / cheat friendly and remove certain issues the game has.

Reactions: Omegadrive
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote