Cheat Mod RAGS [ON HIATUS] No Haven: Cheat Mod [v0.79 TF] [Bedlam games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned/implemented or not, but would it be possible to add the ability to make use of your slavers, similar to the false goddess scenario?
I have not played that scenario, so my only answer: Maybe, perhaps. I make no guarantees, I'll try to include it if possible, but I am not going to go out of my way to include it.

Kid101

Jan 29, 2018
I have not played that scenario, so my only answer: Maybe, perhaps. I make no guarantees, I'll try to include it if possible, but I am not going to go out of my way to include it.
At least its under consideration lmao, if it doesn't get in no worries, you've already done a lot with this mod!

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i can post cheated 0.801
false godess trickster have been cheated and there is reset day cheat and self(and some notsoself) actions can be done as much as you like,self-corrupt and biomancy.
for more cheats use .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
hey @Semeicardia on the new update 8.0+ there's a "-Fix for succubus strong right arm summonees having their race be overwritten." think this subject had been brought before, where some slavers were overwriting others, so seems to be a core bug that was fixed.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
I gave TheHologram's debugger a try, but couldn't get it to work (probably because I know next to nothing about Python). I would however suggest that the 'autocrit' facility he created a script for would be something worth adding as an option in any larger cheat-mod (No Haven's crit results being ubiquitously more interesting than its mere-success results).

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I just got home from vacation and will spend the rest of today unpacking, tomorrow I'll start developing the new version of the mod, I might include stuff from the No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod by @Frank N. Stein

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
I just got home from vacation and will spend the rest of today unpacking, tomorrow I'll start developing the new version of the mod, I might include stuff from the No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod by @Frank N. Stein
welcome back !

adding that extra tool would be so awesome.

on the subject of adding more stuff, btw :
we can get a better choice of slavers / slaves by selecting (under general orders) the option to focus on races / gender to recruit ... that is great when you want to select a race and hit the random recruit generator and you get the majority of that race, most of the times.

so, not all races are included in the recruitment menu (preferred race to recruit as fellow slavers) - it misses a bunch of them, like golem , fallen angel , centaur , Dryder (not sure if we can get her - but seems to be in a mission on the high mountains with chance to get slaver on crit), trolop , orkhai (orc+ elf sub race) (maybe trolop shows under drenei, but i haven't seen it)
also "human keldan" wasn't showing up under human, but seems to have been revamped in 8.0 , so it might pop in or not.

- my point is, can some of the less common races be added as "race to recruit" !?

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
welcome back !

adding that extra tool would be so awesome.

on the subject of adding more stuff, btw :
we can get a better choice of slavers / slaves by selecting (under general orders) the option to focus on races / gender to recruit ... that is great when you want to select a race and hit the random recruit generator and you get the majority of that race, most of the times.

so, not all races are included in the recruitment menu (preferred race to recruit as fellow slavers) - it misses a bunch of them, like golem , fallen angel , centaur , Dryder (not sure if we can get her - but seems to be in a mission on the high mountains with chance to get slaver on crit), trolop , orkhai (orc+ elf sub race) (maybe trolop shows under drenei, but i haven't seen it)
also "human keldan" wasn't showing up under human, but seems to have been revamped in 8.0 , so it might pop in or not.

- my point is, can some of the less common races be added as "race to recruit" !?
In regards to less common races, I'll see what I can do, but I will make no promises.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dunno if you are taking requests, but is there any way to get multiple strong arm type allies at character generation? As they are considerably less generic and interesting, or at the very least have a fun hook.

For example, I'd like to take a unique slaver: sibling along with Ixpa/Lacey doing their usual 'turn the protag into a sex puppet' mojo. If you settle for Ixpa as a special 'recruitl, he doesn't do any interesting, nor mess up your nights.

..Though I wonder if that feature is limited to him being the second in command. Hrm.

The customized allies such as summoned/sibling/donor/fuckbuddy and whatnot are all stuck behind the same strong arm category, so it's essentially one or the other.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
I have an additional suggestion: in the menu cheat, assignments, the "generate" command generates a single assignment either in a specific place or all of them.
It would be great to have two additional options:
- Generate multiple assignments (opens a window for input on how many of them), with a sub-command to choose where;
- Choice on rarity of assignment: Common, uncommon or rare.

Edit: Forgot to give you a virtual high-five (or brofist) for the idea to include the Loaded Dice mod, i was about to suggest that.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Dunno if you are taking requests, but is there any way to get multiple strong arm type allies at character generation? As they are considerably less generic and interesting, or at the very least have a fun hook.

For example, I'd like to take a unique slaver: sibling along with Ixpa/Lacey doing their usual 'turn the protag into a sex puppet' mojo. If you settle for Ixpa as a special 'recruitl, he doesn't do any interesting, nor mess up your nights.

..Though I wonder if that feature is limited to him being the second in command. Hrm.

The customized allies such as summoned/sibling/donor/fuckbuddy and whatnot are all stuck behind the same strong arm category, so it's essentially one or the other.
I am not really taking requests, but I do try to include requested features if it is possible, if that makes any sense.

I have an additional suggestion: in the menu cheat, assignments, the "generate" command generates a single assignment either in a specific place or all of them.
It would be great to have two additional options:
- Generate multiple assignments (opens a window for input on how many of them), with a sub-command to choose where;
- Choice on rarity of assignment: Common, uncommon or rare.

Edit: Forgot to give you a virtual high-five (or brofist) for the idea to include the Loaded Dice mod, i was about to suggest that.
Generally speaking, I reuse the games original code where possible and the assignment generation is reused code, so that would require a lot more work for me.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
I am not really taking requests, but I do try to include requested features if it is possible, if that makes any sense.

Generally speaking, I reuse the games original code where possible and the assignment generation is reused code, so that would require a lot more work for me.
No problem, you already did a great job with the "cheat edition" of the game! Keep it up!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Man, I'm glad to see this.
NH is borderline unplayable without cheats, and it's a bitch to cheat normally. You can't just save-edit or cheat-engine.

There was a guy on 8ch who occasionally posted cheat versions but they vanished and took their site with them, so...

This cheat-version looks even better, and it's even more up to date.
Gonna hang on and wait for the next update though, since V8 has a bunch of new text and features.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Man, I'm glad to see this.
NH is borderline unplayable without cheats, and it's a bitch to cheat normally. You can't just save-edit or cheat-engine.
it's true. it is a pain indeed. Thank you again @Semeicardia for the great mod, that seems to get better and better .

Reactions: Semeicardia
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote