EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 3.55.13 PM.png

Overview:
The main character of Vladimir Volkov, left school, decides to earn his tuition and give something to help his mother, who herself provides for him and his sister. But not everything went according to plan.​

Developer: Retro Kaktus
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 3.55.13 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 87
About the Game: The main character of Vladimir Volkov, left school, decides to earn his tuition and give something to help his mother, who herself provides for him and his sister. But not everything went according to plan.

Download:

There are two english files. The cheat one has more money and the other one is just a normal file. The original is also included.
If somebody is pretty good with photoshop and understand russian could you make an english version of the menu and signs

Reactions: ILikeSkyrimALot

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Sounds like a cool incest orientated game, am I wrong? Are there any fucked up fetishes I Should know about before going in?

EDIT - Decent game, too bad the build up is awful. With games like these, build up is key. It's no good when you speak to your mother/sister one minute and then the next minute your fucking her up the ass.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is there more to it than getting a handjob from mom and the 1 picnic with sister? After that she gets pissed it seems.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Go to her room around the evening and she'll ask you to go camping with her
Doesnt seem to work, do i need to trigger any event for it, like watch her every morning or somehting like u had to get bj from the mom till she went further?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Doesnt seem to work, do i need to trigger any event for it, like watch her every morning or somehting like u had to get bj from the mom till she went further?
Not that I know of.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
You need to have seen her nude photo on your computer first. You can click on the chrome(or explorer) icon when you are on your computer. That took me way way way too long to find out.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone understand when and where to meet the sister? I can't make any sense of this part of the dialogue:

- I then decided on nature to go on the weekend, don`t want me to be?
- Why would you call me?
- All my friends are busy, and I`ve already bought, not disappear as good. Besides, we`re brother and sister, it is necessary at least occasionally to communicate.
- Okay, so if you want you can. When and where? And something I take?
- I think Resurrection is possible. Take the fight 60 bucks will pay for a taxi there and back I. I just have a little money left. When you`re ready, come to me with 12 to 13, and we will go together. Don`t be late, then be late.
- Where?
- I know a place where there is no soul, we are there with friends often rest. You`ll love it.
- Okay, see you then.
This chance I obviously can`t miss.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it's nuts... You need the original russian version and a host of translating tools to slog your way through that.
It's a major pain in the rear. It makes a raging hemorrhoid a pleasant experience. o_O

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone understand when and where to meet the sister? I can't make any sense of this part of the dialogue:

- I then decided on nature to go on the weekend, don`t want me to be?
- Why would you call me?
- All my friends are busy, and I`ve already bought, not disappear as good. Besides, we`re brother and sister, it is necessary at least occasionally to communicate.
- Okay, so if you want you can. When and where? And something I take?
- I think Resurrection is possible. Take the fight 60 bucks will pay for a taxi there and back I. I just have a little money left. When you`re ready, come to me with 12 to 13, and we will go together. Don`t be late, then be late.
- Where?
- I know a place where there is no soul, we are there with friends often rest. You`ll love it.
- Okay, see you then.
This chance I obviously can`t miss.
Meet her at 12 on sunday

Reactions: Forgeshield