• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Can't wait for full Sexdoll bad ending. MC as Rubby is so sexy but transformation is cut from game. For me only Drone endings is better.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
No Escape: Game Edition! (V0.29.5) (Tier II Release) (Pixiv Fanbox) 2024-05-11
The major additions are (in a nutshell):
- A trap has been added in the pyramid of the desert VR-world; it can be found in the area with the yellow goop golems.
- The security drone fail-state has gotten a short (playable) extension (if you’ve already beaten them you can get to it from the recall rooms; if need be use the quick-start save provided (comes with a full unlock for the recall rooms).
- A new NPC in the cybercity VR-world who provides loans; can be found in the shortcut between the bridge and main street areas. (Also comes with a fail-state; which triggers if Kat tries to leave cybercity without paying the loan back...)
- A new prison ship epilogue; which triggers after Kathleen gets into a fail-state during/after the Thronvine VR-world.

LINKS:
QUAD-HD VERSIONS (2560x1440 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

POTATO VERSIONS (1600x900 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

IMAGE ARCHIVES ONLY:

QUICK-START SAVE:

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NoEscapeGameEdition-0.29.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Meh1234567890
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes