Comics Collection NLT Media Collection [2021-10-19] [NLT Media]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

John Nguyen

Jul 8, 2018
what is the order of those comics, which ones I should read first, or I need to read in order to understand those comics? Thanks

Reactions: askyou

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
what is the order of those comics, which ones I should read first, or I need to read in order to understand those comics? Thanks
I do not think it makes a huge deal if either you read them in order or not. However, This the timeline as I have interpreted it.

Phase 1(end of 1st summer): Mother's Sleepover, Family Hike, and Family vacation.

Phase 2 (within one month later): Mother's Gangbang, Aunt Deb's show & Visiting Aunt Sara[Game] (these two happen concurrently),and For My Son.

Phase 3 (remaining school year ): Is My Mom Hot?, Stuck With Simon & Mom's Favorite(this takes place the day after stuck with Simon), and Lust Epidemic[Game-in development] (not sure where LE will land but looks like it is during school/storm season, also seems to be after stuck with Simon and is my mom hot)

Phase 4 (maybe end of school year and the beginning 2nd summer): Sister's Secret & A Sunday Schooling(takes place later the same day of sister's secret), and My Summer with Mom and Sis [Game] (takes place over summer year 2)

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I do not think it makes a huge deal if either you read them in order or not. However, This the timeline as I have interpreted it.

Phase 1(end of 1st summer): Mother's Sleepover, Family Hike, and Family vacation.

Phase 2 (within one month later): Mother's Gangbang, Aunt Deb's show & Visiting Aunt Lisa[Game] (these two happen concurrently),and For My Son.

Phase 3 (remaining school year ): Is My Mom Hot?, Stuck With Simon & Mom's Favorite(this takes place the day after stuck with Simon), and Lust Epidemic[Game-in development] (not sure where LE will land but looks like it is during school/storm season, also seems to be after stuck with Simon and is my mom hot)

Phase 4 (maybe end of school year and the beginning 2nd summer): Sister's Secret & A Sunday Schooling(takes place later the same day of sister's secret), and My Summer with Mom and Sis [Game] (takes place over summer year 2)[/QUOTE
Just a correction: The name of the game is '' Visiting Aunt Sara '' not Lisa

Reactions: BubaJ

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Mother from the ''My Summet with Mom&Sis'' is my favourite one and then MC's mother in Lust Epidemic. I hope NLT has something in mind for future appereance from the mother in ''My Summer''.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I believe you read it in release order. NLT seems to keep the timeline continuum moving forward with each comic release.
And just to add for the sake of prosperity, Family Vacation is my personal favorite. :biggrin:

View attachment 127671
Just saw this post in the Lust Epidemic thread... where does A Sunday Schooling fit into this timeline? I kind of just found NLT recently, so I have no idea what the release order was.

Thanks for this, btw.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just saw this post in the Lust Epidemic thread... where does A Sunday Schooling fit into this timeline? I kind of just found NLT recently, so I have no idea what the release order was.

Thanks for this, btw.

Phase 2 (within one month later): Mother's Gangbang, Aunt Deb's show & Visiting Aunt Sara[Game] (these two happen concurrently),and For My Son.

Phase 4 (maybe end of school year and the beginning 2nd summer): Sister's Secret & A Sunday Schooling(takes place later the same day of sister's secret), and My Summer with Mom and Sis [Game] (takes place over summer year 2)
I guess this would be the correct Time Line, afaik.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes