EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c.jpg
Overview
:
Nina is a female adventurer visiting historical ruins all across the world.
Control Nina to explore dungeons!

There are 6 dungeons with mechanical monsters, tentacled monsters, goblins and so on and on...

When she comes under a monster's restraining attack, her pose art changes!​

Release Date: 2018-12-21
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: yes
Language: English & Japanese
Version: Complete
Store:
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win 64bit: - - - -
Win 32bit: - - -
Mac: - - -

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG RE240202_img_smp1.jpg RE240202_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
So what are the controls? none of the files have the control list. only figured out the menu and stuck in the first room

no clue,
the move key's/W,A,S,D to move,
the F key for the menu,
ESC for the unity menu,
and i only managed to accidentally interact with the grave flower using the right mouse click.

Reactions: blackant

wrzesiu

Jul 10, 2017
LMB to interact with sign in first room, it has whole list of controls but this game has bullshit hitboxes, its almost not worth it or Im doing something wrong

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
So what are the controls? none of the files have the control list. only figured out the menu and stuck in the first room
spam left click on the sign read conrtols and spam left click on the door that's how i got out btw for some reason it worked not on the door but below it? when trying to leave

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
yes you use LMB to interact but like wrzesiu said the hitbox are freaking small as fck, it's like you're trying to click on an invisible ant or something, you have to click everywhere over the box and you might not even open the treasure chest.

Another game where the developer clearly didn't test their game.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
please anyone have a guide?I don't know what to do
fine,it's rpg, you should play yourself,have some adventure spirit!

Reactions: i'mtemporary

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
The game seems to go a little bit crazy on the FPS, seemingly having no limiting so it ends up running at over 1000FPS on my system.

I quickly whipped up a mod that limits it to the refresh rate of the monitor, and i also modified the game configuration to show the resolution dialog while i was at it.
changing between windowed/fullscreen should be pretty safe, can't confirm if changing quality or resolution messes anything else up though as the dev probably never intended people to change these settings.
(This is for the x64 version)

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Good to see that this got translated, as I didn't understand a thing of what I was supposed to be doing in the Japanese version.

W65

May 31, 2018
The game seems to go a little bit crazy on the FPS, seemingly having no limiting so it ends up running at over 1000FPS on my system.

I quickly whipped up a mod that limits it to the refresh rate of the monitor, and i also modified the game configuration to show the resolution dialog while i was at it.
changing between windowed/fullscreen should be pretty safe, can't confirm if changing quality or resolution messes anything else up though as the dev probably never intended people to change these settings.
(This is for the x64 version)
I seem to have this problem with many Unity games, and since I use a laptop with trashy heat displacement it's a shutdown-level problem. Is there a reasonably simple general fix for this problem that could be used in other Unity engine games? The "quickly whipped up" verbiage seems to imply it, but the fact that the end result is .DLLs makes me wonder.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I seem to have this problem with many Unity games, and since I use a laptop with trashy heat displacement it's a shutdown-level problem. Is there a reasonably simple general fix for this problem that could be used in other Unity engine games? The "quickly whipped up" verbiage seems to imply it, but the fact that the end result is .DLLs makes me wonder.
Yes and no, for someone with experience in programming it only takes a few minutes to apply to a arbitrary unity game, lacking that knowledge will make it a bit more involved but not impossible to learn.

It involves decompiling the game assembly and inserting a single line to force vsync on, knowing where to inject the code is generally something that comes with experience but its also trial and error and not terribly important as long as its actually executed at some point.

Take this game, Using i added a new method:
Code:
public void Awake()
{
    QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1;
}
In: CreativeSpore.RpgMapEditor.Camera2DController
This runs when you start or load a game and sets vsync on
The important part is that its a MonoBehaviour (this is a gameobject script) and gets instantiated and the game will call Awake() and run the injected code.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
uhm, the whole game is japanese for me. any idea how to fix this issue? (64bit version)

W65

May 31, 2018
Yes and no, for someone with experience in programming it only takes a few minutes to apply to a arbitrary unity game, lacking that knowledge will make it a bit more involved but not impossible to learn.

It involves decompiling the game assembly and inserting a single line to force vsync on, knowing where to inject the code is generally something that comes with experience but its also trial and error and not terribly important as long as its actually executed at some point.

Take this game, Using dnSpy i added a new method:
Code:
public void Awake()
{
    QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1;
}
In: CreativeSpore.RpgMapEditor.Camera2DController
This runs when you start or load a game and sets vsync on
The important part is that its a MonoBehaviour (this is a gameobject script) and gets instantiated and the game will call Awake() and run the injected code.
Sounds like one of those things that's a pain to do until you get the workflow down. Thanks for the tip.

The Unity platform itself should support command-line switches to force vsync on, or else implement some kind of default hard FPS cap at 240 or something when using a 2D camera. I dunno enough about the engine to really state that how it makes sense, but I've seen enough games that run at a billion FPS in the menus to know that devs don't really think about that kind of stuff so it's sorta up to the platform. As long as it's behavior that can be dyked out by a dev who really needs to do it, I don't see the problem.

Anyhow, rant over. Thanks again.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
When i asked for a game a mod said because it is not fully translated it wasn't accepted... And this game is only partially and still accepted... nice!

• Haha
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes