VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
NPoUc0nlcfkRuYc5HqydPpDiqH3cZfer5lUmrMyVRmuaBp9EWDHDnb3hXl0LlhFj.jpg
Plot:
The idea is to create a visual novel where you will be able to make some decisions… It will mostly be side image based with some scene renders… It will be a work in progress so you will get the chance to see early stages of the game until it’s finished.
This version is mostly you running into Bryci… The answers that you give will later on have a point based system behind it so your choices will have some effect on how your relationship with a character evolves… The choices aren’t right or wrong though… It’s not a black/white sort of thing…
Updated: 27/12-2017
Developer/Publisher: Chinsen3D -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.02.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download(s):
WIN: - - - -
MAC: - - -

Capturesadhjashdkjashd.png Captureasdjkasdhkajsdas.png Capturedasdkashdkjashdkas.png B001b.png Betty002.jpg Val & john outside 003.jpg Valkyria.jpg Thank You March06.jpg

Leave a Like <3

there

Nov 23, 2016
I really like the way the game plays out but the best part about it is the main menu song. I don't think I have heard anything so dope before.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added version 0.01b to the OP
Doesn't seem to have any new renders from what i can tell, i didn't play it so, it might just be new text...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffy91

there

Nov 23, 2016
Added version 0.01b to the OP
Doesn't seem to have any new renders from what i can tell, i didn't play it so, it might just be new text...

There are new videos in the bonus scenes which show 360 degree rotating models of the three characters and in the new route the renders are very similar but only 2 of them are new.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016

K. I'm so reporting this dev for making me wait this long for the next release.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes