RPGM Completed Night With Nadine [Offshore]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
night-with-nadine.jpg

Overview:
Night with Nadine – is a typical date/sex simulator. Play as Nadine and make your own choices based on your favorite play style. Gentle or selfish? Kindly or rough? You’ll decide!

Updated: 2018-02-28
Developer/Publisher: Offshore
Censorship: No
Version: Full
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

008.png 026.png 051.png 061.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
a little oftopic question :/

whats the best rpgmaker version actually ? i see multiples version of it and sometime last one is not the best soo if someone actually use it can answer me please :)

btw, i would like to be allowed to play as the men too and not only Nadine :p

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
a little oftopic question :/

whats the best rpgmaker version actually ? i see multiples version of it and sometime last one is not the best soo if someone actually use it can answer me please :)

btw, i would like to be allowed to play as the men too and not only Nadine :p
Well they are iterations and generally speaking the newer will be better since it's got more shiny bells. The truth is that MV isn't all that great right now, it's very new so there isn't all that many assets and plug-ins for it, it also has a lot of issues with memory leaking and crashing. VX Ace is the previous versions and probably the best one, with lots of user made assets, a shit ton of scripts (equivalent to plug-ins), but it's in Ruby language compared to MV Java Script, which means it's more complicated, less common and not compatible with in-browser play or phones and it requires you to install the RTP. It also has a lower maximum resolution of 640x480 which can only be circumvented with lot's of scripts and even then you'll run into some troubles compared to MV which can do 1920x1080 native.

All and all, VX Ace is a more established and stable version while MV is a newer version with less to offer from the customization standpoint and is unstable but more powerful than its predecessor.. Previous versions like VX or XP... are too old and outdated.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Night Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 488 MB/~79 MB :

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote